8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
grimsby pete
February 17, 2024, 7:25pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,797
Gold Stars: 222
He is.full of excrement. and the sooner he goes the better.

So we give him another 3 or 4/games to improve ?

We still do not win because the players are not on the same planet as him.

So what do we do then ?

Another step nearer the dreaded drop.

I give up I have enough going on in my private life than getting worked up with this nutter.

So it's goodbye for now hoping we will be a league club still when I get back.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 73
Northbank Mariner
February 17, 2024, 7:26pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,446
Gold Stars: 171
drunk me right off with the " I won manager of the season and promotion from this league so I know what I'm doing"....well itz quite obvious he flipping doesn't the deluded, arrogant twit
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 73
arryarryarry
February 17, 2024, 7:29pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,044
Gold Stars: 116
I would hope he is gone sooner than later but I wonder and also worried the owners may give him till the FGR game in the hope we win and extend the gap.
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 73
marinerdazza
February 17, 2024, 7:32pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +4,856
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from arryarryarry
I would hope he is gone sooner than later but I wonder and also worried the owners may give him till the FGR game in the hope we win and extend the gap.

If he’s in charge for the FGR game it’ll be a replay of today.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 73
Northbank Mariner
February 17, 2024, 7:34pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,446
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from arryarryarry

I said exactly that to my lad as we walked out, that he'll be given until and including that game. My biggest concern is that Stockwood won't have the kahoonas to admit he was wrong and sack Artell tbh.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 73
DB
February 17, 2024, 7:35pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.49
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,002
Gold Stars: 386

I get that you've had a excrement day, but I was talking about interviews. Cool down, and re-read, because I have no idea how you interpreted that from my post.

I did read your post and also listened to his interview. He went as far as he could about the fans without criticising them. He said something like " We know what the problem is at home, that we don't have away". That to me was another indirect way of blaming the fans; after all, they play on the grass with 11 players and subs. They have trained for the game with a game plan, so the only difference is the fans.

So reading between the lines it's the fans fault they can't kick a ball.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 73
marinerdazza
February 17, 2024, 7:39pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +4,856
Gold Stars: 82
FGR appointed a horror candidate and got rid. Heard one of the callers to RH mention Barrow appointing Jolley for two years or whatever it was and getting rid after 7 games when it was absolutely clear he was out of his depth. They survived, we didn’t.

Nothing wrong with admitting a mistake. FWIW I think Artell was a decent candidate but appointed at the wrong time.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 73
friskneymariner
February 17, 2024, 7:44pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,159
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from arryarryarry
Does this bloke really believe all that crap?

Did say at the start of his management,I didn't believe he believed what he was saying,got shot down in flames.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 73
grassbandits
February 17, 2024, 7:47pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +117
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from Northbank Mariner
drunk me right off with the " I won manager of the season and promotion from this league so I know what I'm doing"....well itz quite obvious he flipping doesn't the deluded, arrogant twit

Stands in front of the mirror every morning and says this  before he goes to work 🤦‍♂️
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 73
wiggers
February 17, 2024, 7:48pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Approval: +464
Gold Stars: 11
The blokes an f’ing idiot. He’s got to go.  1-5 at home against a relegation rival. There is no way back from this for him. The players have to take their portion of blame, but it’s clear to see they are not playing for him.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 73
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Post-match interview with Outell

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.