December 29, 2020, 9:33am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +13,041
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from Fillipe Noche

My apologies Hagrid but I am not Phillip Day

Maybe not but I would hazard that you are Philip Day.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 63
aldi_01
December 29, 2020, 9:39am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
It’s not Marley, he hasn’t told anyone to shut up yet...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 63
Lincoln Mariner 56
December 29, 2020, 9:41am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +7,773
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from realist
I want Fenty out ASAP but have reservations about Shutes. We know nothing about him or his motives. He only appeared when redevelopment money was available. Is Gtfc a vehicle to make more money?  It could be out of the frying pan and into the fire

Do you seriously think the running of this club could actually get worse? It’s been explained on numerous occasions that the club is self financed and the board are putting in non of their own money to assist with running costs.

Shutes may have regeneration as his main focus but if that delivers the new ground and facilities we are so desperate for what does it matter? Have you read and listened to what Jason Stockwood is about and like as a businessman, do you not want someone like this involved in running our club?

All this better the devil you know is just utter rubbish and it’s how Fenty has survived for so long but not this time, stand together and support a boycott if required as others have said there may have to be so some short term pain for long term gain.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 63
Fillipe Noche
December 29, 2020, 9:41am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
Quoted from jamesgtfc

Maybe not but I would hazard that you are Philip Day.

My apologies for the spelling error. No I’m not him either.

Look it matters not who I am. Just like many, if not most of the people on here, I’m an ordinary Grimsby Town fan.

I’m appreciative of the incumbent owner for keeping the club I love going. I would be equally appreciative of anyone else who comes in and takes over. As long as they are doing it for the right reasons and that they will support the club on a sound financial footing, as equally well as what John Fenty has.

Let’s hope for a conclusion to all of this soon, in order that these distractions can be put behind us, and let’s hope for a good managerial appointment to improve our fortunes on the pitch.

#UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 63
Fishy clapper
December 29, 2020, 9:44am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +3 / -3
Approval: +78
Gold Stars: 14

Look it matters not who I am. Just like many, if not most of the people on here, I’m an ordinary Grimsby Town fan.

I’m appreciative of the incumbent owner for keeping the club I love going. I would be equally appreciative of anyone else who comes in and takes over. As long as they are doing it for the right reasons and that they will support the club on a sound financial footing, as equally well as what John Fenty has.

Let’s hope for a conclusion to all of this soon, in order that these distractions can be put behind us, and let’s hope for a good managerial appointment to improve our fortunes on the pitch.

#UTM

John Elsom
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 63
MuddyWaters
December 29, 2020, 9:46am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,288
Gold Stars: 236

#UTM

Mildly amusing that your positive rep + comes from a user called fivestarfish 🥳🥳🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🙏
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 63
Humbercod
December 29, 2020, 9:49am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,503
Gold Stars: 82
Never a dull moment with Fenty you’ll all miss him when he’s gone🤪
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 63
MuddyWaters
December 29, 2020, 9:51am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,288
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from Humbercod
Never a dull moment with Fenty you’ll all miss him when he’s gone🤪

Like a stubborn haemorrhoid 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 63
IlkleyMariner
December 29, 2020, 9:58am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +3,034
Gold Stars: 69

#UTM

Whoops, I may have added a positive feedback by mistake. Apologies

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 63
moosey_club
December 29, 2020, 10:00am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,318
Gold Stars: 229
Quoted from wigworld

I fear the same. There's nothing he can say that won't make him look even more of a divvy, but I don't think he wants to relinquish power. Suspect he's at home, sitting on his cards, no idea what to do next. It's time for Philip Day to do what he's paid to do .

You want another embarrassing press release that insults the intelligence of the supporters?
🤣

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 63
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The Sound of Silence

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.