RonMariner
March 26, 2024, 4:35pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,698
Gold Stars: 226
5 shots on target and three goals. We have to
face facts. The ratio of goals conceded to shots on target has been very high generally for us. Which says really that he doesn’t actually make enough saves. On Saturday I think he should have saved at least one if not both of the first two goals.

I saw some of the Sutton game. Their keeper made some very find saves at a time when they could easily have gone behind.

I just don’t think or keeping options are good enough for a relegation scrap and have definitely cost us points this season.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 180 - 181
toontown
March 26, 2024, 9:03pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,279
Gold Stars: 70
Quoted from RonMariner
5 shots on target and three goals. We have to
face facts. The ratio of goals conceded to shots on target has been very high generally for us. Which says really that he doesn’t actually make enough saves. On Saturday I think he should have saved at least one if not both of the first two goals.

I saw some of the Sutton game. Their keeper made some very find saves at a time when they could easily have gone behind.

I just don’t think or keeping options are good enough for a relegation scrap and have definitely cost us points this season.

Yeah I'd agree with this, he's improved at claiming crosses and has odd games were he makes a series of good saves but generally isn't strong enough in this obviously vital area. We are improving him as a keeper which is great for Hull but it's costing us in the immediate I'm afraid. He's better than Eastwood no doubt though so I've no problem with him being picked but it's not a situation that should have arisen
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 181 - 181
19 Pages Prev ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Match Thread Wrexham H

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.