16 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All Recommend Thread
Theimperialcoroner
March 21, 2024, 7:32pm

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,261
Gold Stars: 102
Quoted from mariner91

He's talking about the time you brought less than 500 on NYD when the roads were absolutely fine. I made it from Woodhall for that game which included going over the Wolds and there was no issue. You'll probably not remember that as you've probably only been going since the Cowleys, like 80% of your fans.

I got there from Heckington too Matt. All the Gimps couldn’t be arsed.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 90 - 153
Lincoln Mariner 56
March 21, 2024, 9:34pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +7,764
Gold Stars: 81
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner

I got there from Heckington too Matt. All the Gimps couldn’t be arsed.

I went from Lincoln, journey wasn’t a problem but my brother went bottom over mammary walking to the game. Would have been the highlight of the night but we scored some cracking goals in the 3-0 victory.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 91 - 153
lukeo
March 21, 2024, 9:39pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,398
Gold Stars: 149
Quoted from Mappers

Lower?

Well spotted totally missed it off somehow!
826 sold out.

*original post edited.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 92 - 153
mariner91
March 21, 2024, 10:16pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,744
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from David Frazer
No i am a lifer ! Uti

Anyway who gives a intercourse about then its the present and future i care about now ! You play in a shithole ,near the bottom of league 2 and we dont.

The future is bright and its red n white( and black) !

Nothing wrong with new fans anyway there all wellcome at our progressive club( on and off the field).

Enjoy your little sell out in blunders park.

You’re literally enjoying your best run of form in living memory and still couldn’t manage a sell out at the weekend even with loads of offers on. Congrats, massive club.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 93 - 153
Mappers
March 21, 2024, 10:42pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.44
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +4,434
Gold Stars: 119
[quote=141276]No i am a lifer ! Uti

Anyway who gives a intercourse about then its the present and future i care about now ! You play in a shithole ,near the bottom of league 2 and we dont.

The future is bright and its red n white( and black) !

Nothing wrong with new fans anyway there all wellcome at our progressive club( on and off the field).

Are you bipolar ?

You come on here and give some reasonable points , but then follow them with some sort of weird gloating/fishing/goading posts . You might be above us at the moment but the bubble will burst at some point, to some degree and I hope you stick around here for when that time comes .

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 94 - 153
Norseman
March 21, 2024, 11:10pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.45
Rep Score: +2 / -4
Approval: +277
Gold Stars: 48
Quoted from Norseman
We will never put away fans in the pontoon as long as we are sculling around the lower leagues where most teams bring less than 300 .It doesn't make Financial sense to have 1500 seats empty we could possibly sell .In the osmond we can segregate and still sell home and away seats

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 95 - 153
toontown
March 22, 2024, 1:45am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,274
Gold Stars: 70
Quoted from Norseman

Yeah, it makes no sense to effectively further reduce our own already inhibited capacity by making the pontoon one big, usually under utilised, away end.

Better to keep it as it is and use the flexibility of the Osmond to boost the availability of home seats when the away teams fans come in a taxi
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 96 - 153
Northbank Mariner
March 22, 2024, 6:39am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,526
Gold Stars: 172
Quoted from HerveJosse
Fourth bottom of EFL 2 ten games to go  playing a team from 200 miles away and it’s a sellout. At least a thousand in the ground won’t be seeing the full pitch. Jason can you just explain again why we don’t need more capacity?

Can I ask, do you have a personal vendetta against Stockwood?....
It appears at every turn and opportunity you can't help but have a dig.
This man, along with AP have done so much for our club, they've given it back to the fans, acted with professionalism and integrity thar the previous incumbent could only dream about.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 97 - 153
grimps
March 22, 2024, 6:53am
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,144
Gold Stars: 46
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

Can I ask, do you have a personal vendetta against Stockwood?....
It appears at every turn and opportunity you can't help but have a dig.
This man, along with AP have done so much for our club, they've given it back to the fans, acted with professionalism and integrity thar the previous incumbent could only dream about.

I dont think that anyone on here dislikes him , he's hard not to like.
The problem is that he never seems to be interested in increasing the ground capacity when it's obvious to all that it needs it.
Now I am sure there are reasons for this but it wouldnt hurt just to say we have no money for this and there's none coming in the future
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 98 - 153
DB
March 22, 2024, 7:14am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.42
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,051
Gold Stars: 390
Quoted from grimps

I dont think that anyone on here dislikes him , he's hard not to like.
The problem is that he never seems to be interested in increasing the ground capacity when it's obvious to all that it needs it.
Now I am sure there are reasons for this but it wouldnt hurt just to say we have no money for this and there's none coming in the future

That would be contrary to one of his first statements which went along the lines of ' Getting money isn't a problem'. Perhaps it's the paying back that is.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 99 - 153
16 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Seat count

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.