Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › 1 or 2 Going.
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

1 or 2 Going.

This thread currently has 9,175 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Captaincod
January 22, 2024, 11:15pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Approval: +247
Gold Stars: 15
After looking at that contract list , I just wonder if PH gets the Shrewsbury job, if he’ll be after any of our players whose contracts are running out. He has a history of re-signing ex players.
He signed Nolan , Toto , The Shop and Kayden Jackson in higher leagues after he left us last time with mixed success.
Probably not many in this squad capable of the step up in my opinion but I think he might be tempted to try and sign Harry as he a proper Hurst type of player .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 52
Mappers
January 22, 2024, 11:21pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.45
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +4,341
Gold Stars: 119
Quoted from Captaincod
After looking at that contract list , I just wonder if PH gets the Shrewsbury job, if he’ll be after any of our players whose contracts are running out. He has a history of re-signing ex players.
He signed Nolan , Toto , The Shop and Kayden Jackson in higher leagues after he left us last time with mixed success.
Probably not many in this squad capable of the step up in my opinion but I think he might be tempted to try and sign Harry as he a proper Hurst type of player .

Eisa/Clifton possibly - LJL maybe a long shop now
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 52
Norseman
January 22, 2024, 11:57pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.45
Rep Score: +2 / -4
Approval: +288
Gold Stars: 48
Quoted from Simon
Four keepers training at Cheapside at the moment, just been dropping some gear off in the yard at the back and had five mins watching

Eastwood, Cartwright and two I don't recognise

One is Ollie  Battersby who trains with us at times
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 52
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › 1 or 2 Going.

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.