Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › 1 or 2 Going.
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

1 or 2 Going.

This thread currently has 9,167 views. Print
6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
rancido
January 20, 2024, 11:35am

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,572
Gold Stars: 96
In today's GET , DA stated that " conversations have been had with those he does not consider to have a long-term future with the Mariners". He also said the he  expected to be saying goodbye to one or two of the current group this month. Interesting to know who he has told who can go.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Online
Private Message
Meza
January 20, 2024, 12:12pm

We urine On Your Fish Yes we do yes we do
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.83
Rep Score: +78 / -3
Approval: +1,639
Gold Stars: 50
I would think maybe Waterfall (rumours of York) and not sure who the other one could be maybe Efete or Gnahoua (not sure if they've featured much).

My Grimsby Legends
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 52
LocalLadGTFC
January 20, 2024, 12:20pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.37
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +4,214
Gold Stars: 137
Quoted from Meza
I would think maybe Waterfall (rumours of York) and not sure who the other one could be maybe Efete or Gnahoua (not sure if they've featured much).

Arthur started every game under Artell until he got injured so definitely not him. I'd expect Luke to stay around till the summer unless we bring in another centre half. Khan, Amos and Efete are the rumoured ones that have been told they can leave.
Logged Online
Private Message Skype
Reply: 2 - 52
IlkleyMariner
January 20, 2024, 12:33pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +3,012
Gold Stars: 69
Waterfall and Amos?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 52
diehardmariner
January 20, 2024, 2:50pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,614
Gold Stars: 538
You only have to look at how quickly Vernam has jumped ahead of Khan in the pecking order, after a lengthy injury as well, to get an indication of where he ranks in Artell's mind.

Waterfall going out would mean another old head coming in, surely? That would leave us very inexperienced and lacking leaders in the dressing room.

Amos for me will be the one joining Khan. Efete has at least slightly featured, Amos hasn't made a single squad under Artell.
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 52
HertsGTFC
January 20, 2024, 3:08pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,916
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from diehardmariner
You only have to look at how quickly Vernam has jumped ahead of Khan in the pecking order, after a lengthy injury as well, to get an indication of where he ranks in Artell's mind.

Waterfall going out would mean another old head coming in, surely? That would leave us very inexperienced and lacking leaders in the dressing room.

Amos for me will be the one joining Khan. Efete has at least slightly featured, Amos hasn't made a single squad under Artell.

Amos, Effette, Green, Holohan, Waterfall, Ainley, Maher, Glennon, Eisa, Khan, Ghanoua, & Clifton all out of contract this summer & Artell has said he’d let players go if they could get decent length deals elsewhere, I don’t expect any surprises though and wouldn’t be suprised to see Khan & Amos go with Khouri loaned out.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 52
WOZOFGRIMSBY
January 20, 2024, 3:17pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,822
Gold Stars: 178
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Amos, Effette, Green, Holohan, Waterfall, Ainley, Maher, Glennon, Eisa, Khan, Ghanoua, & Clifton all out of contract this summer & Artell has said he’d let players go if they could get decent length deals elsewhere, I don’t expect any surprises though and wouldn’t be suprised to see Khan & Amos go with Khouri loaned out.

I’d expect (hope) that glennon, gnahoua, eisa and Clifton are offered deals. Maher and ainley may get shorter (1 year?) contracts and the rest being told they are surplus to requirements. With the exception of khouri who I think will end up with a season long loan in conference prem.

Speaking to a FGR supporter, there are a number of clubs interested in signing mcallister from them including some in league 2. Was he the lad that had a good game against us in Nailsworth?

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 52
LocalLadGTFC
January 20, 2024, 3:21pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.37
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +4,214
Gold Stars: 137
Just had a message off a mate who thinks Hartlepool are in for Holohan
Logged Online
Private Message Skype
Reply: 7 - 52
chaos33
January 20, 2024, 3:42pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,929
Gold Stars: 360
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY

I’d expect (hope) that glennon, gnahoua, eisa and Clifton are offered deals. Maher and ainley may get shorter (1 year?) contracts and the rest being told they are surplus to requirements. With the exception of khouri who I think will end up with a season long loan in conference prem.

Speaking to a FGR supporter, there are a number of clubs interested in signing mcallister from them including some in league 2. Was he the lad that had a good game against us in Nailsworth?

Yep. He’s a really good player. Seen him 3 or 4 times this season

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 52
chaos33
January 20, 2024, 3:42pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,929
Gold Stars: 360
Quoted from LocalLadGTFC
Just had a message off a mate who thinks Hartlepool are in for Holohan

Been there before hasn’t he.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 52
6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › 1 or 2 Going.

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.