10 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
It Bites
December 27, 2023, 5:09pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.46
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,225
Gold Stars: 265
I’m feeling a bit fed up and I’m probably over reacting but I just feel like giving up with Town . I haven’t enjoyed going for a long time , with the odd decent game sprinkled in there . It’s not the Town I grew up knowing and loving even the Mick Lyon’s era was better than the last 20 years . Football/finances etc have changed so much I don’t even know what to expect anymore? I know my posts are often a bit off but I’m just at a loss with how hard it is to assemble a set of players capable of competing in lg2 . As we head towards another possible relegation scrap I was wondering if anyone else felt the same
Private Message
livosnose
December 27, 2023, 5:10pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.54
Rep Score: +14 / -9
Approval: +1,174
Gold Stars: 15
Yes

[img][/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 92
MuddyWaters
December 27, 2023, 5:19pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,265
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from It Bites
I’m feeling a bit fed up and I’m probably over reacting but I just feel like giving up with Town . I haven’t enjoyed going for a long time , with the odd decent game sprinkled in there . It’s not the Town I grew up knowing and loving even the Mick Lyon’s era was better than the last 20 years . Football/finances etc have changed so much I don’t even know what to expect anymore? I know my posts are often a bit off but I’m just at a loss with how hard it is to assemble a set of players capable of competing in lg2 . As we head towards another possible relegation scrap I was wondering if anyone else felt the same

Words fail me.
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 92
Mariner93er
December 27, 2023, 5:23pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.54
Rep Score: +9 / -4
Approval: +4,737
Gold Stars: 28
Being at Blundell Park against Harrogate was depressing, even before the game began to unravel. One of the flattest atmospheres I've experienced. I enjoy away games but home games are a real chore, which living in Birmingham, I have an excuse to miss on the whole.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 92
December 27, 2023, 5:25pm
Guest User
Having witnessed the quality of your previous posts the absolute Tosh you've written this time sums you up perfectly.  Just promise us that if you stop supporting the team you'll also stop posting here.

Tatty Bye  ✋
Reply: 4 - 92
It Bites
December 27, 2023, 5:44pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.46
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,225
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from 141269
Having witnessed the quality of your posts then absolute Tosh you've written this time sums you up perfectly.  Just promise us that if you stop supporting the team you'll also stop posting here.

Tatty Bye  ✋

Oh sorry William Shakespeare
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 92
NorthseaMariner
December 27, 2023, 5:57pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +1,523
Gold Stars: 11
Quoted from It Bites

Yes.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 92
NorthseaMariner
December 27, 2023, 5:57pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +1,523
Gold Stars: 11
Quoted from It Bites

Yes.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 92
LocalLadGTFC
December 27, 2023, 6:02pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.37
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +4,228
Gold Stars: 137
On the contrary, the disappointments make the success that much more pleasurable. I have a friend who’s supported City and as much as he loves them now being the best team in the world, he does admit to getting bored of knowing your going to turn up and dismantle pretty much every team you’re playing.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 8 - 92
ginnywings
December 27, 2023, 6:06pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,147
Gold Stars: 548
I do find myself getting a bit fed up of always looking to the next manager, the next window, the next season, and never getting it right in the EFL for about two decades now. It would be nice for someone to get us looking up instead of down for a change.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 92
10 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › 43 years

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.