Reply: 280 - 284
louth_in_the_south
December 27, 2023, 9:49am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,694
Gold Stars: 96
Probably best everyone calms down for 48 hrs and forgets about everything gtfc.

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 281 - 284
chaos33
December 27, 2023, 9:53am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,937
Gold Stars: 360
That is the perfect sentiment I reckon. Spot on.
Bit of quiet, calm but honest reflection prob the best advice of the day.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 282 - 284
Trevor Whymark
December 27, 2023, 4:07pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +15
Gold Stars: 9
Well what bunch of excrement house stewards  from Mansfield one particular the supervisor far passed my  expectations. Been to every away this season Convienced the family to drive from London to the game 7am start .Got there waited for them to  open .They had a dog at gate jumping sniffing doing his job . Stopped us  said  he is jumping all over us not coming in We said please   search us  get the police to search .Then the dog did same to two men but  he searched them let them in .Same steward supervisor turned around to the  drummer who said he had permission from club to play  to remove yourself in 5min or we will have him arrested. My son said Dad you know what I will stick with watching Arsenal less grief with London Derby. But he did make me laugh when he said looked like mariners didn't come out in 2nd half in sympathy   us not getting in the ground .Please sort these stewards out .I've written to the club.Funny no family member wants to come with me to Salford .Draw my line under it after that nearly 60 years watching.the mariners  can not be arsed with the treatment anymore .All the best
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 283 - 284
HertsGTFC
December 27, 2023, 5:02pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,956
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from Trevor Whymark
Well what bunch of excrement house stewards  from Mansfield one particular the supervisor far passed my  expectations. Been to every away this season Convienced the family to drive from London to the game 7am start .Got there waited for them to  open .They had a dog at gate jumping sniffing doing his job . Stopped us  said  he is jumping all over us not coming in We said please   search us  get the police to search .Then the dog did same to two men but  he searched them let them in .Same steward supervisor turned around to the  drummer who said he had permission from club to play  to remove yourself in 5min or we will have him arrested. My son said Dad you know what I will stick with watching Arsenal less grief with London Derby. But he did make me laugh when he said looked like mariners didn't come out in 2nd half in sympathy   us not getting in the ground .Please sort these stewards out .I've written to the club.Funny no family member wants to come with me to Salford .Draw my line under it after that nearly 60 years watching.the mariners  can not be arsed with the treatment anymore .All the best

I’d escalate this to Kristine Green mate, she’s absolutely brilliant with ensuring the right people get to know about this kind thing of stuff.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 284 - 284
29 Pages Prev ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Mansfield Matchday thread

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.