Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Mansfield Matchday thread
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

Mansfield Matchday thread

This thread currently has 21,918 views. Print
29 Pages Prev ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 Next All Recommend Thread
mariner91
December 26, 2023, 3:16pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,658
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from 123614

Lol, are you serious?  Please show me where I said that.  You are a joke.

If your squad is lacking in particular attributes then a good recruitment process would identify that and find someone who can rectify it. I totally accept that there will be some players who, for various reasons, will not sign for you but that is not an excuse for us having no pace throughout the entire squad which is what you’re suggesting. The only reason it would be an excuse would be if there were no players at all who had pace who we could sign which is clearly nonsense.

Why are you always so quick to turn personal? You are a very aggressive individual without the intellectual capacity to understand different points of view or to discuss something without getting cross. And this isn’t on me, you do this with plenty of other posters so you are the common denominator.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 250 - 284
Dave Gilberts Left Peg
December 26, 2023, 3:17pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.50
Rep Score: +2 / -5
Approval: -158
Gold Stars: 78
Quoted from 123614

I continue to be amazed at the utter rubbish you keep spouting on here.

Tbf, you are probably one of the worst posters on here

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 251 - 284
December 26, 2023, 3:22pm
Guest User

Tbf, you are probably one of the worst posters on here

Why, because I challenge people who generalise, and make statements that they cannot backup with facts?

Reply: 252 - 284
arryarryarry
December 26, 2023, 3:24pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,043
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from 123614

You obviously have no idea how recruiting works.

Well when you recruit you usually try to get better.

You obviously haven't tried recruiting anybody.
Private Message
Reply: 253 - 284
December 26, 2023, 3:27pm
Guest User
Quoted from mariner91

If your squad is lacking in particular attributes then a good recruitment process would identify that and find someone who can rectify it. I totally accept that there will be some players who, for various reasons, will not sign for you but that is not an excuse for us having no pace throughout the entire squad which is what you’re suggesting. The only reason it would be an excuse would be if there were no players at all who had pace who we could sign which is clearly nonsense.

Why are you always so quick to turn personal? You are a very aggressive individual without the intellectual capacity to understand difference points of view or to discuss something without getting cross. And this isn’t on me, you do this with plenty of other posters so you are the common denominator.

Lol, turn personal?  You have no idea.  Stop playing the victim mate, and speak facts, not stuff you THINK might, or has happened.

Oh, and where is the quote that I asked you to show me re my post about the recruiting process???

You don't know me mate, so you have no idea about me at all.  The thing is, people don't like being told they are wrong so they then turn into someone like you doubting my intelligence, calling me aggressive when they don't know me at all, so stop trying to lecture me, I'm too old for that kind of stuff.
Reply: 254 - 284
mariner91
December 26, 2023, 3:39pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,658
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from 123614

Lol, turn personal?  You have no idea.  Stop playing the victim mate, and speak facts, not stuff you THINK might, or has happened.

Oh, and where is the quote that I asked you to show me re my post about the recruiting process???

You don't know me mate, so you have no idea about me at all.  The thing is, people don't like being told they are wrong so they then turn into someone like you doubting my intelligence, calling me aggressive when they don't know me at all, so stop trying to lecture me, I'm too old for that kind of stuff.

I don’t need a direct quote. You were the one going off about people not knowing the recruitment process so I have extrapolated to show that that is totally irrelevant to being able to see that recruitment this summer was poor. It’s not a difficult thing to understand but your inability to understand an argument that is even slightly more abstract than the absolutes that you deal in suggests that you’re, at best, below par in terms of intelligence.

You’re either a troll in which case you are a genius. Or you are so thick that you struggle to understand basic concepts. And although you are correct in saying that I don’t know you, I have read more than enough of your posts to suspect it’s the latter.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 255 - 284
December 26, 2023, 3:41pm
Guest User
Quoted from arryarryarry

Well when you recruit you usually try to get better.

You obviously haven't tried recruiting anybody.

I agree with the fact that you TRY to get better, but that doesn't always work.  In fact, that is basically what I said above, only in more detail.

Reply: 256 - 284
Phil the cod
December 26, 2023, 3:44pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +5 / -5
Approval: -332
Gold Stars: 61
Quoted from davmariner
Could be famous last words from Artell regarding relegation.

Thought exactly that when he said it. Very foolish considering how many games left and how shite we are.
Oh well,our illustrious leaders know what they are doing.😀
Private Message
Reply: 257 - 284
Phil the cod
December 26, 2023, 3:46pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +5 / -5
Approval: -332
Gold Stars: 61
Quoted from 123614

You know we are in trouble when fans start turning on each other.
Private Message
Reply: 258 - 284
December 26, 2023, 3:49pm
Guest User
Quoted from mariner91

I don’t need a direct quote. You were the one going off about people not knowing the recruitment process so I have extrapolated to show that that is totally irrelevant to being able to see that recruitment this summer was poor. It’s not a difficult thing to understand but your inability to understand an argument that is even slightly more abstract than the absolutes that you deal in suggests that you’re, at best, below par in terms of intelligence.

You’re either a troll in which case you are a genius. Or you are so thick that you struggle to understand basic concepts. And although you are correct in saying that I don’t know you, I have read more than enough of your posts to suspect it’s the latter.

That is because what you said was a lie.  

You are the troll mate, because you say things that are not true, then when challenged, get all upset and start questioning someone's intelligence etc. when you know absolutely nothing about them at all.  You try to turn it on me, when it was you that lied about something I was supposed to have said, when in actual fact I said nothing of the sort.  One day maybe you will grow up, go around the world, and learn a lot about yourself and others.  I wish you luck with that.

Reply: 259 - 284
29 Pages Prev ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Mansfield Matchday thread

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.