November 25, 2023, 5:55pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,257
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from fishcake63

Glad somebody else knows the game , unreal how poor we are in there

We were crying out for someone to come on and pass the ball at pace so our more mobile forward line could make some runs. Instead we got Harry.
Private Message
Reply: 120 - 154
male private Nale
November 25, 2023, 5:55pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: -919
Gold Stars: 136
Quoted from LocalLadGTFC

intercourse me your name really is accurate, embarrassing conclusion. If they were happy watching that they wouldn't of sacked a manager... that costs them money btw.

The amount of people that get personal because my name is Richard, baffling.

Where did I say they were happy watching that ? The squad is shite, there is no money for any new manager, they blown their load on a left wing vanity project.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 121 - 154
LocalLadGTFC
November 25, 2023, 6:05pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.37
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +4,228
Gold Stars: 137
Quoted from male private Nale

Where did I say they were happy watching that ? The squad is shite, there is no money for any new manager, they blown their load on a left wing vanity project.

We haven't spent the whole budget, you can't do that in L2. You submit a budget at the start of the season which you are happy with, you can then add to that budget at any point as long as you stay within SMCP Calculation. You can lose as much as you like in transfer fees. We are quite a way under our SMCP calculation meaning there is significant movement in the budget for any new manager coming in.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 122 - 154
ginnywings
November 25, 2023, 6:17pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,145
Gold Stars: 548
Do I need to point out that it wasn't JS and AP who signed these players?

They have removed the guy who did sign them but couldn't get a tune out of them, so let's wait and see what a new manager can do with them and some January additions before we have them burnt at the stake. Their politics isn't relevant at all.

It was only a few weeks ago that Pyke was labelled as useless, and he's been one of our better players under the temporary management team.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 123 - 154
Nelly GTFC
November 25, 2023, 6:26pm
'Usually Positive'
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +26 / -5
Approval: +2,753
Gold Stars: 31

Performance / Top Scorers / Assists / Discipline - Grimsby Town Statistics >> https://www.espn.co.uk/football/team/squad/_/id/386/eng.grimsby
Form Over Last 10 Games - Grimsby Town >> https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/grimsby-town/form-guide/ten
Player Contracts - Grimsby Town >> http://codalmighty.com/site/ca.php?article=4202
Links on football clubs inc Grimsby Town >> https://footballclubforums.com/
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 124 - 154
GrimPol
November 25, 2023, 6:33pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +3 / -7
Approval: -674
Gold Stars: 69
Quoted from LocalLadGTFC

We haven't spent the whole budget, you can't do that in L2. You submit a budget at the start of the season which you are happy with, you can then add to that budget at any point as long as you stay within SMCP Calculation. You can lose as much as you like in transfer fees. We are quite a way under our SMCP calculation meaning there is significant movement in the budget for any new manager coming in.

Where did you learn "We haven't spent the whole budget" and "We are quite a way under our SMCP calculation", it would be interesting to follow that.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 125 - 154
GrimPol
November 25, 2023, 6:45pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +3 / -7
Approval: -674
Gold Stars: 69
Quoted from hampshiremariner
Really disappointing. We are lucky that it has not damaged us as much as it could have done in terms of other results. The lower half of the division is poor and the top half is much, much better. No team just above us is pulling away and a couple of wins on the bounce would improve our position quite a bit, I would imagine.
They need to get a new manager in quickly while this situation is the case. If we contimue to throw away points then we will be marooned at the bottom and staring the dreaded Conference in the face yet again. I agree it is time for ACTION. We read that there are lots of ‘quality’ guys interested in the position of GTFC manager. So, why the hold up?

Apparently, Steve Morison has turned Grimby down today.                 https://insidefutbol.com/2023/11/25/former-cardiff-city-boss-turns-down-grimsby-town-job/627351/
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 126 - 154
fishcake63
November 25, 2023, 7:55pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,225
Gold Stars: 62
Quoted from MuddyWaters

We were crying out for someone to come on and pass the ball at pace so our more mobile forward line could make some runs. Instead we got Harry.

Hunt our best passer but not popular to pass the ball to a team mate
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 127 - 154
chaos33
November 25, 2023, 8:25pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,937
Gold Stars: 360
Quoted from male private Nale

Left wing vanity project?!?! WTF.  Are you ill?

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 128 - 154
GibMariner
November 25, 2023, 9:20pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +1 / -4
Approval: -953
Gold Stars: 21
Could be right  
Private Message
Reply: 129 - 154
16 Pages Prev ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Match Thread Sutton

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.