5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
DB
November 24, 2023, 9:05pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.51
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,020
Gold Stars: 386
I for one thought tonight it was poor, and the use of questions asked, on the whole, was poor. I don't know what questions were sent in but those from the audience, including the Scotish Egg one, were not of any distinct quality. Any that required a serious answer was fended off. I'm still a fan of JS & AP but their honeymoon period, as posted elsewhere, is now over.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
MuddyWaters
November 24, 2023, 9:09pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,250
Gold Stars: 235
I thought the majority of the panel came over pretty well. 😉
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 42
ginnywings
November 24, 2023, 9:13pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,132
Gold Stars: 548
Who cares?

Fans forums are pointless in the main and mostly populated by football nerds who go to bed in their GTFC bobble hats.

They ask the same simplistic questions they asked at the last forum and will ask again at the next one. The panel then get criticised, as evidenced on this forum tonight because they didn't say we are getting a new ground, a new training ground, and are spending millions on players in the next window.

Must be a thankless task running a lower league football club.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 42
jamesgtfc
November 24, 2023, 9:13pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,959
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from DB
I for one thought tonight it was poor, and the use of questions asked, on the whole, was poor. I don't know what questions were sent in but those from the audience, including the Scotish Egg one, were not of any distinct quality. Any that required a serious answer was fended off. I'm still a fan of JS & AP but their honeymoon period, as posted elsewhere, is now over.

The scotch egg was Lloyd Griffith with a poor attempt at being funny.

I thought it was ok, most of the questions from the floor were wasted. Jason did seem a bit ground down by things tonight. It sounds like the training ground is close, the new Head Coach is close, and Shaun Pearson in particular was great to listen to.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 42
MuddyWaters
November 24, 2023, 9:14pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,250
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from ginnywings
Who cares?

Fans forums are pointless in the main and mostly populated by football nerds who go to bed in their GTFC bobble hats.

They ask the same simplistic questions they asked at the last forum and will ask again at the next one. The panel then get criticised, as evidenced on this forum tonight because they didn't say we are getting a new ground, a new training ground, and are spending millions on players in the next window.

I think that was the point the chairman was making.
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 42
ginnywings
November 24, 2023, 9:17pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Quoted from MuddyWaters

I think that was the point the chairman was making.

Yeah. I get the impression he's a bit peeved at the scrutiny he's getting and sounded a tad defensive.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 42
pizzzza
November 24, 2023, 9:26pm

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 1.06
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +6,701
Gold Stars: 137
Did anyone on here go? (that's willing to admit it)
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 42
Zmariner
November 24, 2023, 9:36pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +2,127
Gold Stars: 44
Quoted from ginnywings
Who cares?

That stings, I was just ironing, my bobble hat and preparing my retro shirt pyjamas.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 42
FishySmithy
November 24, 2023, 9:37pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Approval: +36
Gold Stars: 3
Wow you lot would moan if you won the lotto 🤣🤣
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 42
HertsGTFC
November 24, 2023, 9:40pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,934
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from ginnywings
Who cares?

🙄

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 42
ska face
November 24, 2023, 9:40pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,662
Gold Stars: 847
Quoted from DB

What question did you submit then, Paxman?
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 42
Fenners
November 24, 2023, 9:42pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +134
Gold Stars: 20
I thought as these things go it was pretty decent. Most of the pre-submitted questions were ok. Yes some of those asked were “wasted” but IMO not as many as we usually get. People asking same or similar question to those already asks is sometime a bit “have you been listening.”

I’m not sure what some expect, I thought all of the panel answered honestly and the football bits from Ben and Shaun were pretty informative.

All in all, better than not doing anything - which would be moaned at. UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 42
bawarmy
November 24, 2023, 9:44pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +2,019
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from jamesgtfc

The scotch egg was Lloyd Griffith with a poor attempt at being funny.

I thought it was ok, most of the questions from the floor were wasted. Jason did seem a bit ground down by things tonight. It sounds like the training ground is close, the new Head Coach is close, and Shaun Pearson in particular was great to listen to.

Lloyd does that a lot. Does he put much money into the club? Not a problem if he doesn’t, just wondered
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 42
rancido
November 24, 2023, 10:06pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,569
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from ginnywings

Yeah. I get the impression he's a bit peeved at the scrutiny he's getting and sounded a tad defensive.

The majority of people do not like any form of scrutiny and would probably react in the same way. This site is full of fans who think they can do better than the owner/manager/coaching staff- delete as applicable.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 42
LH
November 24, 2023, 10:09pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,519
Gold Stars: 173
Quoted from ginnywings
Who cares?

I know this is part jokey but someone turned up with a replica shirt over a hoody.

I doubt I’ll go to another.
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 42
gtfc_chris
November 24, 2023, 10:16pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.48
Rep Score: +10 / 0
Approval: +1,465
Gold Stars: 114
I liked the football questions answered by Shaun and Ben. From the horses mouth about defensive players = defensive coaches, though I’m sure some still won’t accept that as it doesn’t suit their narrative.

Really liked how he explained some of the tactical nature of the game re playing from the back. Again, it won’t satisfy those with mindsets still present in 1955 but their reasoning was backed up with data (going for the trifecta of taboo topics) as to why lumping it forward doesn’t play into our advantage.

The stuff from the admin/chair side was pretty predictable. They’re not going to tell us anything about the things we might find interesting or want to know. They’ve even said it and I fully believe them, it isn’t for not wanting to share but there is a professional way to do things, when the ink is dry on contracts and they actually have something to definitively tell us. To share sensitive information that may end up falling through would show them to be incompetent and why would anyone knowingly or willingly do that? That is coupled with the absolutely correct way of maintaining the confidence of others who may be part of either the question or the answer.

I think it was pretty much as you’d expect it to be and similar to what ginny said, I don’t know what earth shattering information people believe they’re going to get from these events that the owners haven’t already said before. These are just top-up reminders of what has been made public either weeks, months or even years beforehand.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 42
Mikey_345
November 24, 2023, 10:48pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +11 / -1
Approval: +5,383
Gold Stars: 106
What sort of option is ‘as expected’? What if one person expected it to be excrement and another expected it to be good!? 😂

I thought it was on the whole a very enjoyable and informative listen. Harsh that some feel the need to have a pop at them not answering some of the questions around managers etc. They’re in negotiations, it’s be crazy to do so.

All Town aren’t we

@GTFCLondon

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 42
Tommy
November 24, 2023, 10:53pm
Season Ticket Holder
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,865
Gold Stars: 76
Baffles me why people would think it was poor.

Obviously the owners can't come out on a publicly broadcast show and reveal things that would jeopardise or compromise deals or future deals (not to mention just basic professionalism). So i think if anyone thought it was poor, unless I'm missing something, that's either because they had unrealistic expectations of what would be revealed, or it was because the questions asked were wasted questions essentially asking questions that wouldn't be able to be fully answered due to the above reasons.

Would genuinely love to know why people thought it was so bad.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 42
Son of Cod
November 24, 2023, 10:55pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,328
Gold Stars: 196
I had training ground, Artell, scotch eggs and 'why do we keep everyone back at corners?' all in a line on my bingo card so I was buzzing.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 42
Mikey_345
November 24, 2023, 11:04pm
Cocktail Drinker
Rep Score: +11 / -1
Approval: +5,383
Gold Stars: 106
Quoted from Son of Cod
I had training ground, Artell, scotch eggs and 'why do we keep everyone back at corners?' all in a line on my bingo card so I was buzzing.

Best news all day this pal, congrats! I was waiting on flasks for a house..  

All Town aren’t we

@GTFCLondon

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 42
marinerjase
November 24, 2023, 11:07pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +31 / -1
Approval: +2,654
Gold Stars: 147
Quoted from pizzzza
Did anyone on here go? (that's willing to admit it)

Yep..asked the first question to get it going, which had already been answered by Shaun. My impressions of night? Thought question re playing youth for 15 mins was daft, got what you’d expect on manager questions, nothing we didn’t know on new ground/training ground (though I still don’t agree with the 9000 seats/capacity etc at BP not being used..you’re trying to flog seats with shite view at full price etc..) , think SP and BD came across really well..some criticism of JS and co ..maybe not justified as in person some comments were light hearted/jokes..but in another sense it’s refreshing in a way that not what everything is said is swallowed/can do no wrong etc)

My first attendance at a fans forum..would I do it again? Probably not, but that’s not to say wasn’t worthwhile, can’t please everyone etc - and had a really good chat with SP at the end.

‘I just f*cking threw myself at it’

Mani D 23 May 2022
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 42
TownSNAFU5
November 24, 2023, 11:18pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,883
Gold Stars: 42
If you have the money it must seem a dream to manage your local football club.  Especially it you a true, longterm fan of rest club.

The gloss can wear off a bit when plans do not come off.  A relegation battle and change of manager would not have been envisaged after our great cup run last season.  Also, the poor state of the club inherited takes money to fix it.

These complex issues only come to light when you get your feet under the table.  Daniel Levy had controlled large companies with thousands of staff.  He said publicly that managing 700 or 800 staff at Spurs was far more difficult.  The pressures to succeed were greater with multiple customers.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 42
chaos33
November 25, 2023, 4:50am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,937
Gold Stars: 360
Quoted from ginnywings
Who cares?

This. Mostly embarrassing I thought.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 42
grimsby pete
November 25, 2023, 5:04am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,797
Gold Stars: 222
I think Jason is a bit drunk off that they gave Fenty. all he asked for when buying the club.

If I was him and Andrew I would be banging on Fentys door demanding half their money back for selling them a pup.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 42
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
November 25, 2023, 5:24am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,828
Gold Stars: 555
Quoted from grimsby pete
I think Jason is a bit drunk off that they gave Fenty. all he asked for when buying the club.

If I was him and Andrew I would be banging on Fentys door demanding half their money back for selling them a pup.

Due diligence.

It was obvious the club and facilities were outdated.

All the more annoying that Fenty received all of his cash back for running the club into the ground, whilst using it as a tool to support his crusade to become a councillor / MP.

I’ve being saying it for the past 18 months but it will take a long, long time to reverse the decline of the past 20 years.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 42
DB
November 25, 2023, 6:22am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.51
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,020
Gold Stars: 386
Quoted from ska face

What question did you submit then, Paxman?

I'm still waiting for my questions from the last forum to be asked! One of which was ground capacity and STH seats.

Last night JS went on about the 9,000-capacity stadium whereas there may be 9,000 seats but at best, for reasons stated on other threads only about 8,000 are available for "Poor" opposition to 7,500 for a team that brings good support. I do wish he would realise that we will never fill all the seats at BP with the best in recent years being 8,400 against Forest last year.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 42
GibMariner
November 25, 2023, 7:02am
Lager Top Drinker
Rep Score: +1 / -4
Approval: -953
Gold Stars: 21
Quoted from grimsby pete

If I remember correctly they against the rules of a PLC negotiated the deal in public to make it happen on their terms. Into the bargain £800k in the bank and a couple of players were soon sold when they took over.

Reality of running a football club without the luck on the field is hitting home.

A win today and UTMM
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 42
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
November 25, 2023, 7:10am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,828
Gold Stars: 555
Quoted from GibMariner

If I remember correctly they against the rules of a PLC negotiated the deal in public to make it happen on their terms. Into the bargain £800k in the bank and a couple of players were soon sold when they took over.

What are you on about?
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 42
November 25, 2023, 7:26am
Guest User
Quoted from Tommy
Baffles me why people would think it was poor.

Would genuinely love to know why people thought it was so bad.

My issue is with the quality of questions.

The panel have proven to be open and honest in their answers and statements in their previous forums and interviews etc...

Yet....questions were about previously covered topics and at times were repetitive of those answered on the night.  The academy was done to death early on but yet another question came up later on.
We've covered ground capacity but yet a question about filling in the corners.
They've said no new ground is planned but yet that had to be covered again.
They've said that when they can share news on the training ground they will.
And a question about playing 16 year olds? Really?

I didn't perceive the JT issue as anything serious, JS said that speculation and gossip is part of football and is ok with that.
The joke around scotch eggs didn't land in my opinion.

Don't get me wrong there was some interesting responses in there.
I was under the belief the money for the new training ground was in place but clearly not and it's a lot of money to find.
Good to get some insight from Shaun and Ben on tactics.

I like hearing from the owners and they've got my support 100% but moving forward let's vet the questions a bit more to get the best out of these events.
Reply: 28 - 42
Tommy
November 25, 2023, 7:49am
Season Ticket Holder
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,865
Gold Stars: 76
Quoted from 141269

My issue is with the quality of questions.

The panel have proven to be open and honest in their answers and statements in their previous forums and interviews etc...

Yet....questions were about previously covered topics and at times were repetitive of those answered on the night.  The academy was done to death early on but yet another question came up later on.
We've covered ground capacity but yet a question about filling in the corners.
They've said no new ground is planned but yet that had to be covered again.
They've said that when they can share news on the training ground they will.
And a question about playing 16 year olds? Really?

I didn't perceive the JT issue as anything serious, JS said that speculation and gossip is part of football and is ok with that.
The joke around scotch eggs didn't land in my opinion.

Don't get me wrong there was some interesting responses in there.
I was under the belief the money for the new training ground was in place but clearly not and it's a lot of money to find.
Good to get some insight from Shaun and Ben on tactics.

I like hearing from the owners and they've got my support 100% but moving forward let's vet the questions a bit more to get the best out of these events.

Good response. And that's my point, if the fans forum was poor it was because the questions were poor/wasted questions.
Maybe I'm wrong but it reads on here like many using it as a stick to beat the owners/club with.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 42
Davec
November 25, 2023, 8:04am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,448
Gold Stars: 42
Some of the questions were dreadful from the floor, some were more like statements and opinions rather than questions, the bloke droning on about playing 16 year olds for 15 mins every game was well answered by Pearson and again by Stockwood when the gentleman who asked the question totally missed the point, I didn't see the point in Lloyd Griffith trying to inject humour into the event, if he wants to ask a question I feel it should be a question he considers worthwhile and not a question aimed at making people laugh, that was a waste of a question and time and totally unnecessary
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 42
1mickylyons
November 25, 2023, 9:04am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,385
Gold Stars: 56
The question on the ground was preffered location IF you had a  magic wand to build one in or around GY. Haven't got 6M for a training ground so definitely not 40M for a ground. We will be in BP for at least the next 10 years that's a crushing blow to older fans who remember being an established Championship side because the ground will be a huge barrier.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 42
ginnywings
November 25, 2023, 9:46am

Recovering Alcoholic
Quoted from DB

I'm still waiting for my questions from the last forum to be asked! One of which was ground capacity and STH seats.

Last night JS went on about the 9,000-capacity stadium whereas there may be 9,000 seats but at best, for reasons stated on other threads only about 8,000 are available for "Poor" opposition to 7,500 for a team that brings good support. I do wish he would realise that we will never fill all the seats at BP with the best in recent years being 8,400 against Forest last year.

Which is exactly what they keep repeating. The ground holds 9000 and the average gate currently is around 6000, so there is no need to do anything at the moment, yet people keep asking them about the capacity, which is a non issue.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 42
1mickylyons
November 25, 2023, 9:56am
Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from ginnywings

Which is exactly what they keep repeating. The ground holds 9000 and the average gate currently is around 6000, so there is no need to do anything at the moment, yet people keep asking them about the capacity, which is a non issue.

This is where the problems lie the capacity is NOT 9k its 8400 the Forest game proved that there wasn't a visible spare seat.
8400 - 1200 away seats
7200- 600 Osmond corner
6600-5800 sth

Leaves around 800 seats and I'd suggest at least 600 of those are excrement views in the main stand so YES the capacity is an issue. Ginny with 800 seats to sell where is the potential to grow the fan base ? Where is the capacity to house a large away following? Where are the corporate options ?  This won't go away for the foreseeable and looking longer term it's clear BP will be a millstone around our necks.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 42
November 25, 2023, 10:00am
Guest User
So when was the last time that fans were turned away because the ground was full?
Reply: 34 - 42
1mickylyons
November 25, 2023, 10:08am
Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from 123614
So when was the last time that fans were turned away because the ground was full?

Quite a few times.last season. Would you pay £23 for a restricted view in the main stand for league 2 football?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 42
wuffing
November 25, 2023, 10:08am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +838
Gold Stars: 38
Bless em. They are damned if they do and damned if they don't!

'I walked in the dressing room. The window was open and I thought that a sea fret had got in. Then I saw smoke billowing from a pipe in the corner of the room...it was my centre-forward. He looked seven stone wet through. He went on to score thirty-odd goals that season.' Lawrie McMenemy on encountering the legend that was Matt Tees.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 42
November 25, 2023, 10:12am
Guest User
Quoted from 1mickylyons

Quite a few times.last season. Would you pay £23 for a restricted view in the main stand for league 2 football?

Really?  Can you tell me the games fans were turned away from, and the gate for those particular matches?

Reply: 37 - 42
ginnywings
November 25, 2023, 10:13am

Recovering Alcoholic
Quoted from 1mickylyons

This is where the problems lie the capacity is NOT 9k its 8400 the Forest game proved that there wasn't a visible spare seat.
8400 - 1200 away seats
7200- 600 Osmond corner
6600-5800 sth

Leaves around 800 seats and I'd suggest at least 600 of those are excrement views in the main stand so YES the capacity is an issue. Ginny with 800 seats to sell where is the potential to grow the fan base ? Where is the capacity to house a large away following? Where are the corporate options ?  This won't go away for the foreseeable and looking longer term it's clear BP will be a millstone around our necks.

But it's not a problem when we have got near to capacity once in the 3 years they have been here, and they have said repeatedly that if and when we get to the point of needing extra seating, they will address the issue at that point. Why pay to have extra seating installed if they are going to be empty almost every game? I just don't get why people think this is so important.

Can't we just be happy that the ground is now a third more full than at any time under the old owner?
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 42
1mickylyons
November 25, 2023, 10:19am
Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from ginnywings

But it's not a problem when we have got near to capacity once in the 3 years they have been here, and they have said repeatedly that if and when we get to the point of needing extra seating, they will address the issue at that point. Why pay to have extra seating installed if they are going to be empty almost every game? I just don't get why people think this is so important.

Can't we just be happy that the ground is now a third more full than at any time under the old owner?

I'm very happy at that. Thank you for the corteus reply .The planned work will see the 800 seats become a better buy but my point is we only have depending on away fans a small number of available seats .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 42
1mickylyons
November 25, 2023, 10:26am
Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from 123614

Really?  Can you tell me the games fans were turned away from, and the gate for those particular matches?

Sorry I CBA to trawl back as a sth I was sorted but several games last Season Stockport being one we where told where home sell outs or 7k home tickets sold then the gate was well below capacity ? I'm probably being pedantic and being a sth its not really an issue for me but floating fans and potential new supporters don't have a great choice of seats .We will be in BP for at least another 10 years will it get better or bigger and if so how?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 42
November 25, 2023, 11:52am
Guest User
Quoted from 1mickylyons

Sorry I CBA to trawl back as a sth I was sorted but several games last Season Stockport being one we where told where home sell outs or 7k home tickets sold then the gate was well below capacity ? I'm probably being pedantic and being a sth its not really an issue for me but floating fans and potential new supporters don't have a great choice of seats .We will be in BP for at least another 10 years will it get better or bigger and if so how?

Fair enough.  I'm not going to debate the point any longer, except to say there is a difference between fans turned away and not having a great choice of available seats.   UTM

Reply: 41 - 42
toontown
November 25, 2023, 5:38pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,279
Gold Stars: 70
Quoted from 1mickylyons

Yeah the Stockport game I recall as one in which it was every home seat was sold, I guess the odd individual seat may have been available but certainly if you were with someone and wanted to be able to see the game nothing was available. Plus the forest one. Others were v close.

Of course if we're struggling to stay in the football league it won't be a problem so no worries just at the minute. If we were 4 places off the top of the table instead of the bottom it would be a lot more obvious how restricting our capacity now is.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 42
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Tonights Forum

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.