7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
LocalLadGTFC
November 1, 2023, 1:19am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.37
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +4,219
Gold Stars: 137
The youth team have been going really well this season, fo add to that a 3-0 win at Shrewsbury in the FA Youth Cup. Gareth Jennings was in attendance. Nice to see he’s a diehard like the rest of us 😆

Pretty sure we are sat top of the table, unbeaten and beat second placed Hartlepool 7-0 on the weekend… must be some real talents coming through. Cameron Gardner leading the way in the league for goals scored.

Tweet 1719497283392434300 will appear here...
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
forza ivano
November 1, 2023, 7:13am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,192
Gold Stars: 265
Neil n Callum have got a good strong group this season. Mate went to watch the 1st v 2nd game on Saturday,  and like you say, they won 7.0. Gardner scored a hat trick whilst Shakeel Brown on the wing also impressed.have won 6 on the bounce now
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 62
1mickylyons
November 1, 2023, 10:14am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,386
Gold Stars: 56
Just on the youth team you seasoned watchers how far are the better ones away from a chance in the first team squad would you say?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 62
LocalLadGTFC
November 1, 2023, 11:29am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from 1mickylyons
Just on the youth team you seasoned watchers how far are the better ones away from a chance in the first team squad would you say?

I'd have Cammy Gardner in and around the squad now, he's a real livewire and knows where the back of the net is. He reminds me of the lad Colchester had up front and caused us real problems.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 3 - 62
1mickylyons
November 1, 2023, 11:45am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,386
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from LocalLadGTFC

I'd have Cammy Gardner in and around the squad now, he's a real livewire and knows where the back of the net is. He reminds me of the lad Colchester had up front and caused us real problems.

Great stuff thanks for that. We're light on strikers so be great to see him on the bench
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 62
LocalLadGTFC
November 1, 2023, 11:58am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from 1mickylyons

Great stuff thanks for that. We're light on strikers so be great to see him on the bench

Based on performances this season mate, i'd have in the team on Sunday.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 5 - 62
Rodley Mariner
November 1, 2023, 12:01pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,239
Gold Stars: 177
Interesting that Gareth Jennings posted this on Twitter. Kept a pretty low profile to this point and hasn't posted about other matches at any level that I've seen.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 62
forza ivano
November 1, 2023, 12:32pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,192
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
Interesting that Gareth Jennings posted this on Twitter. Kept a pretty low profile to this point and hasn't posted about other matches at any level that I've seen.

He lives over that way Rodders, was head of the youth set up at stoke for a few years.
God knows why he bothered going last night.according to the font of all knowledge that is Pen Penfras, hes just a free loading, couldn't give a toss consultant who just takes the money n offers nothing

the other person was in the dressing room before and after the game was Doig, so I'm told. Fair play to the man if true
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 62
Hagrid
November 1, 2023, 12:54pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,420
Gold Stars: 534
Quoted from forza ivano

He lives over that way Rodders, was head of the youth set up at stoke for a few years.
God knows why he bothered going last night.according to the font of all knowledge that is Pen Penfras, hes just a free loading, couldnt give a toss consultant who just takes the money n offers nothing

the other person was in the dressing room before natd after the game was Doig, so I'm told. Fair play to the man if true

If thats true, thats brilliant of him
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 62
IlkleyMariner
November 1, 2023, 1:27pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +3,012
Gold Stars: 69
It’s not impossible for someone to get fired but still remain in contact with previous employees.
It also keeps the contacts live which is important in the footballing network.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 62
7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Youth Team

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.