Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Missing in action...
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

Missing in action...

This thread currently has 5,906 views. Print
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
forza ivano
September 3, 2023, 12:35am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,206
Gold Stars: 265
yoda, denni, son of madeley, herve

have i missed anyone?

sounds like a really good win, but nothing from these 'anti-fans'

shameful
Logged Offline
Private Message
denni266
September 3, 2023, 5:01am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -22
Approval: +702
Gold Stars: 132
Awwww  its nice to be missed  and stalked it seems...  On holiday  but dont worry i will be back soon. Anyway not a bad win for once. But so far its keeping the rose tints happy to have won a game. See soon   Mwaaaah
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 42
aldi_01
September 3, 2023, 7:10am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from denni266
Awwww  its nice to be missed  and stalked it seems...  On holiday  but dont worry i will be back soon. Anyway not a bad win for once. But so far its keeping the rose tints happy to have won a game. See soon   Mwaaaah

Or look at it as only 1 defeat…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 42
chaos33
September 3, 2023, 8:16am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,937
Gold Stars: 360
Quoted from denni266

Hope it’s a long holiday somewhere that you enjoy.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 42
Abdul19
September 3, 2023, 8:18am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,567
Gold Stars: 216
Is rose tints the new happy clappers?

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 42
chaos33
September 3, 2023, 8:33am
Barley Wine Drinker
Must be. Equally dumb. Think it means ‘pragmatic people who understand and enjoy football’.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 42
fishcake63
September 3, 2023, 8:47am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,225
Gold Stars: 62
Same on every football forum always more pages for a loss than a win , dont get it myself but hey ho it takes more than us proper football fans to make the clock tick so to speak
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 42
September 3, 2023, 11:11am
Guest User
He's just a troll.
Reply: 7 - 42
sonofmadeleymariner
September 3, 2023, 12:34pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +20 / -9
Approval: +1,451
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from forza ivano
yoda, denni, son of madeley, herve

have i missed anyone?

sounds like a really good win, but nothing from these 'anti-fans'

shameful

Not missing, just busy after the game yesterday. All I saw was another game proving my point. When Hurst fights his base instincts not to defend from the 6-yard box and instead we attack, harass, and press other teams in this league we look like and are often the better team. Thats now Salford, moments in the Notts game, first 20 minutes of Mansfield, second half at Walsall, and now the Gillingham game all proving my point.

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

The area you are trying to protect at corners is the goal - Chris Kamara

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 42
Limerick Mariner
September 3, 2023, 12:47pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +5,703
Gold Stars: 136
Switching to miserable fecker mode - injury now to Danny Rose or Eisa and what do we do…?

Actually probably switch to 5-4-1, but the bench would be very weak with attacking options.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 42
chaos33
September 3, 2023, 12:54pm
Barley Wine Drinker

Not missing, just busy after the game yesterday. All I saw was another game proving my point. When Hurst fights his base instincts not to defend from the 6-yard box and instead we attack, harass, and press other teams in this league we look like and are often the better team. Thats now Salford, moments in the Notts game, first 20 minutes of Mansfield, second half at Walsall, and now the Gillingham game all proving my point.

You do know that teams can’t spend the entire game attacking? That other teams are good and also have effective attacking players? That L2 is ultra competitive? That we don’t have a devine right to win every game?

I’m not sure you have a point. Or, if you do, that anyone who’s watched professional football for a while would be able to assign it any credibility. What is it - Hurst is too defensive? Right. No goals conceded at home. One of the better goal differences in the division. Only lost 1 game, and that was to the top team by 1 goal. Goals spread around the team. Top half after 6. 1 point off the play off positions. 3 off top 3. Yeah it’s just not working, whatever it is. Wish we were Tranmere. Or Doncaster….etc….

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 42
MANCMARINER
September 3, 2023, 1:14pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Approval: +66
Gold Stars: 2
I don’t even consider them as fans. They never congratulate the team or the manager when we win, they just spout constant negativity and criticism towards the management and owners.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 42
lee65
September 3, 2023, 1:42pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +2,486
Gold Stars: 10
I thought yesterday was great, nobody had a bad game and we could’ve won by more
I guess I’m generally a “happy clapper” though I feel it’s more of being a “pragmatic clapper”

As many have commented, even in Lg2 the money situation is just sad and ridiculous, and though our new owners have committed a lot in regards of finance and improvements to the club they are not mega wealthy compared to some (though they do have the club in their blood, and not sure you can put a value on that)

Back to the game, I was still nervously watching the scoreboard from 60 mins onwards as, despite being well in control, you never know what can happen, couple of mistakes, awful ref decision etc. (though should say I thought the ref yesterday was good, and I liked the way he talked calmly to the players to explain his decisions)

A very enjoyable day, and how often can you watch football in shorts at BP? (I did have my jeans in the car of course just in case 😉)

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 42
sonofmadeleymariner
September 3, 2023, 1:46pm
Vodka Drinker

Quoted from chaos33
You do know that teams can’t spend the entire game attacking?

Man City would suggest otherwise and whilst I will concede we are not Man City, attacking doesn't just mean having a go at their goal.

What I've always said is we attack the opposition's position when they're in possession, don't let them pass the ball as they want, press and harass them, and force their hand. We all know it's rare to find a CB in this division who's composed with the ball at their feet. Notts is the perfect example of that. When we did press their CBs they just pointlessly hoofed the ball as they weren't composed enough to pick out the man on the wing as they were when we sat back, Mansfield did the same to us in the Cup game and the second half of the second game they forced us to hurry and our passing (which isn't great anyway) fell to excrement. If you put pressure on most teams in this division top of the table, bottom of it it doesn't matter you will force them to make errors, or we can do what Hurst likes to do and let teams pick out their passes and wonder why we let teams back into games.

Quoted from chaos33
That we don’t have a devine right to win every game?

Obviously some games teams are just going to be better than us, individual errors happen (Walsall), and you will just lose games sometimes don't see an issue with that. My point has always been in these games we failed to win and lost so far have all come from Hurst setting us up to fail.

Quoted from chaos33
Only lost 1 game

I think you'll find it's more like 3 wins dropped from winning positions after either Hurst started with his negative 10 men in the 6-yard box or finished in the same manner. We've won the two games we attacked for 90 minutes in my argument is clearly made by the results. Heck Hurst almost won me over last time we were in the conference, we played high-pressing attack football most of that season, I thought he'd seen the light, then last season happened and it was a return to Hurst ball.

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 42
denni266
September 3, 2023, 1:49pm

Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from MANCMARINER
I don’t even consider them as fans. They never congratulate the team or the manager when we win, they just spout constant negativity and criticism towards the management and owners.

Dont give a monkeys left one what you think If your happy with dull defencive football thats ok with me . But dont say i am not a fan . I grew up under the old lights ,Helped put bolts and things in bags ready to be pulled up the ones we have now . Played kick ball in the ground nearly every day with players like Charli wright Jimmy pennington  Graham Taylor etc. Junior club member for years back in the 60s. Had more season tickets than i can remember. Seen it all and we are better as a club than where we are now. And if i dont like what i see i will say so and alwase have done. If pepole are happy with what is put in front of them thats ok with me but dont expect things to improve . This is a forum everyone thinks different  and has a right to do so. I am away on holiday not missing in action . Thanks for your comment tho
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 42
sonofmadeleymariner
September 3, 2023, 1:52pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from MANCMARINER

Far from it, I'm often praising the players and ownership (and often get red crosses when I do what does that say about the fan base), I just don't see the rainbows shining out of Hurst's behind that most on here seem to believe

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 42
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
September 3, 2023, 1:54pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,828
Gold Stars: 555
Quoted from denni266

Jesus. I dread to think what you get up to on holiday.

Days 1 and 2 - lock yourself in your travel tavern, with GB News on loop, plucking out pubes. Store the little curlies in a mini leather coin pouch.

Days 3-7 - terrorise local hoteliers and restaurateurs by dipping into your pube pouch and sprinkling the little curlies into every dish and shower cubicle you can find. Moan and whine until you get a discount. Rinse (pluck, sprinkle), repeat.

Return home moaning the locals are dirty and don’t like it up ‘em.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 42
headingly_mariner
September 3, 2023, 1:57pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,380
Gold Stars: 116

Man City would suggest otherwise and whilst I will concede we are not Man City, attacking doesn't just mean having a go at their goal.

What I've always said is we attack the opposition's position when they're in possession, don't let them pass the ball as they want, press and harass them, and force their hand. We all know it's rare to find a CB in this division who's composed with the ball at their feet. Notts is the perfect example of that. When we did press their CBs they just pointlessly hoofed the ball as they weren't composed enough to pick out the man on the wing as they were when we sat back, Mansfield did the same to us in the Cup game and the second half of the second game they forced us to hurry and our passing (which isn't great anyway) fell to excrement. If you put pressure on most teams in this division top of the table, bottom of it it doesn't matter you will force them to make errors, or we can do what Hurst likes to do and let teams pick out their passes and wonder why we let teams back into games.

Obviously some games teams are just going to be better than us, individual errors happen (Walsall), and you will just lose games sometimes don't see an issue with that. My point has always been in these games we failed to win and lost so far have all come from Hurst setting us up to fail.

I think you'll find it's more like 3 wins dropped from winning positions after either Hurst started with his negative 10 men in the 6-yard box or finished in the same manner. We've won the two games we attacked for 90 minutes in my argument is clearly made by the results. Heck Hurst almost won me over last time we were in the conference, we played high-pressing attack football most of that season, I thought he'd seen the light, then last season happened and it was a return to Hurst ball.

You should be in the dugout Pep.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 42
MuddyWaters
September 3, 2023, 2:00pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,257
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from denni266

Dont give a monkeys left one what you think If your happy with dull defencive football thats ok with me . But dont say i am not a fan . I grew up under the old lights ,Helped put bolts and things in bags ready to be pulled up the ones we have now . Played kick ball in the ground nearly every day with players like Charli wright Jimmy pennington  Graham Taylor etc. Junior club member for years back in the 60s. Had more season tickets than i can remember. Seen it all and we are better as a club than where we are now. And if i dont like what i see i will say so and alwase have done. If pepole are happy with what is put in front of them thats ok with me but dont expect things to improve . This is a forum everyone thinks different  and has a right to do so. I am away on holiday not missing in action . Thanks for your comment tho

I think you’re in danger of abusing the phrase ‘critical friend’ in that you place too much emphasis on the word critical.

Nothing is perfect nor is anything as imperfect as you claim. We’re a work in progress with several new players. I think we might have the best centre back pairing in the league, in Clifton and Rose we’ve got two of the hardest working players in the league and Conteh could arguably turn into a proper gold mine for us but we’re still going to hit bumps in the road.

I was frustrated by our lack of transfer activity on Friday and our lack of depth worries me but I’m glad we’re not chucking money at sub standard players. For the first time in a very long time, there’s no passengers in our squad and that’s very good news.
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 42
golfer
September 3, 2023, 2:26pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,441

Jesus. I dread to think what you get up to on holiday.

Days 1 and 2 - lock yourself in your travel tavern, with GB News on loop, plucking out pubes. Store the little curlies in a mini leather coin pouch.

Days 3-7 - terrorise local hoteliers and restaurateurs by dipping into your pube pouch and sprinkling the little curlies into every dish and shower cubicle you can find. Moan and whine until you get a discount. Rinse (pluck, sprinkle), repeat.

Return home moaning the locals are dirty and don’t like it up ‘em.

I don't think this post is appropriate--- What Chaos gets up to on holiday is nobody else's business
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 42
chaos33
September 3, 2023, 2:32pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from golfer

I don't think this post is appropriate--- What Chaos gets up to on holiday is nobody else's business

😂

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 42
MANCMARINER
September 3, 2023, 4:06pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Approval: +66
Gold Stars: 2

Far from it, I'm often praising the players and ownership (and often get red crosses when I do what does that say about the fan base), I just don't see the rainbows shining out of Hurst's behind that most on here seem to believe

No we don’t, we are realistic rather than just unrelentingly negative. And notice you were too busy to post a positive comment after the match yesterday and yet as soon as there is some criticism you are straight on writing lengthy posts to try and defend your negativity.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 42
tarka
September 3, 2023, 5:25pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +8 / -2
Approval: +890
Gold Stars: 29
Quoted from MANCMARINER

No we don’t, we are realistic rather than just unrelentingly negative. And notice you were too busy to post a positive comment after the match yesterday and yet as soon as there is some criticism you are straight on writing lengthy posts to try and defend your negativity.

Whether it be football or whatever else in life, people who use the terms "snowflake", "rose tinted glasses", "happy clappers" or "woke" tend to be extremely fragile to criticism. Bless! But don't worry...they'll soon recover after the next defeat.
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 22 - 42
chaos33
September 3, 2023, 5:31pm
Barley Wine Drinker
True

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 42
Yoda
September 3, 2023, 5:33pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +5 / -20
Approval: -3,152
Gold Stars: 71
Great win for Town over the moon for a 90 minute performance for a change.
I do think it suits Hursts style playing a better side like the fa cup.
It’s when lesser teams come here and park the bus he struggles.
Now let’s see if we can back it up with another win.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 42
mariner91
September 3, 2023, 5:39pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,658
Gold Stars: 262

I reckon I’ve seen 100s of games where Paul Hurst has managed one of the teams and I can categorically say that at no point has he set them up to defend the six yard box from the start. Or ever in fact.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 42
darren9
September 3, 2023, 6:15pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +7 / -7
Approval: +607
Gold Stars: 39
People on here seem entrenched in one camp or the other. Either they’re a “happy clapper” who will relentlessly look at the positives or they’re consistently negative who refuse to acknowledge anything good that the team/management/club do.

The real truth, as I’m sure we all know lies in the middle. Football, sport … hell life is more complicated, more nuanced than that. To coin a phrase perhaps that shouldn’t be used “it’s not black and white” (I mean it is black and white in our case isn’t it?).

But perhaps it’s a snapshot of our divided society where you have to draw a line and pick a side and never, ever deviate from that. … no matter what.

Twitter: @DarrenLeeNewman
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 42
nickmariners
September 3, 2023, 6:46pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +520
Gold Stars: 4

Wow.

"Proving my point". ..being that you make grand self-important negative statements constantly, and appear to be lacking a Happiness gene, deriving zero enjoyment from following Town?

C'mon, cheer up. Life is short. Clap happily now and then.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 42
Blundellite
September 3, 2023, 11:07pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +1 / -2
Approval: +71
Gold Stars: 18
There's a lot of self blinkered bullies on here, if opinion, agenda or a certain username isn't right  then bang your getting it both barrels! hard to believe we all support the same team, and always will do. Bit pathetic really all the bickering, some see black some see white it's human nature and your opinion is no more valid than there's
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 42
chipsandgravy
September 4, 2023, 1:50pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Approval: +3,614
Quoted from Blundellite
There's a lot of self blinkered bullies on here, if opinion, agenda or a certain username isn't right  then bang your getting it both barrels! hard to believe we all support the same team, and always will do. Bit pathetic really all the bickering, some see black some see white it's human nature and your opinion is no more valid than there's

Then whats the point of a forum? Its hardly bullying either. The original poster made the rather valid point that you only see some on here waxing lyrical when we lose but hardly when we win. At the same token there are many valid posters who do both. Same as most forums i guess.
If you use constant tones like "Hurstball" or "the usual Hurst shitshow" on defeat because you dont like him then you are open to be challenged when your rather quiet when we win. I hardly call that bullying.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 42
White_shorts
September 7, 2023, 6:22pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +1 / -4
Approval: -647
Gold Stars: 12
Quoted from darren9
People on here seem entrenched in one camp or the other. Either they’re a “happy clapper” who will relentlessly look at the positives or they’re consistently negative who refuse to acknowledge anything good that the team/management/club do.

Exactly!  If we had lost on Saturday, the same people raving about the win would have said "It's no disgrace losing to Gillingham, as they are top of the table".

Let's wait until we've played Bradford, Wrexham and Swindon before going OTT with praise or criticism.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 42
ancientmariner54
September 7, 2023, 7:08pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: -185
Gold Stars: 13

You really don't understand football at all do you .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 42
chaos33
September 8, 2023, 4:35am
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from White_shorts

Exactly!  If we had lost on Saturday, the same people raving about the win would have said "It's no disgrace losing to Gillingham, as they are top of the table".

Let's wait until we've played Bradford, Wrexham and Swindon before going OTT with praise or criticism.

I think the point is more - let’s not go OTT with praise or criticism at all, but get some pragmatic sense of realism and perspective and fuse that with positivity and faith and patience.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 42
It Bites
September 8, 2023, 7:01am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.45
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,209
Gold Stars: 265
I love a good moan after a defeat  , it’s part of my football experience. I’m usually over a defeat a couple of hours after a game unless it’s a disaster. I think it’s important not to take posts too seriously on here .
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 42
1mickylyons
September 8, 2023, 7:09am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,386
Gold Stars: 56
I also love a good moan after a defeat or stagnant draw BUT when I enjoy a win it makes all the pain and suffering worth it. I was fortunate enough to see Kerr and Buckley teams romp to victory at home more often than not and I still struggle to accept watching players unable to pass a ball 10yds or take a throw in or put a cross in .Towns 2nd goal v Gillingham was as good as anything from Kerr or Buckley teams so it's in there somewhere and I want more.Feed me Hurst
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 42
Posh Harry
September 8, 2023, 11:54am
Cocktail Drinker
Rep Score: +15 / -3
Approval: +4,363
Gold Stars: 35
Quoted from chaos33

I think the point is more - let’s not go OTT with praise or criticism at all, but get some pragmatic sense of realism and perspective and fuse that with positivity and faith and patience.

Dreamer 😉
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 42
ivanosandwich
September 8, 2023, 12:06pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +8 / -1
Approval: +1,470
Gold Stars: 17
It's too early in the season to be overly excited or depressed.

We are only 6 points off relegation but as I like to have an optimistic outlook, if we had beaten Notts County, and we were in front twice in that game, we would be top of the league.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 42
chaos33
September 8, 2023, 12:49pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Posh Harry

Dreamer 😉

🙂
I’m not saying that there isn’t a natural place for disappointment, criticism, anger etc. Totally there is. Its the OTT bit that, by definition, is daft/irritating.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 42
buckstown
September 16, 2023, 5:20pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +16 / -6
Approval: +5,179
Gold Stars: 79
Get the tin hats out, they'll be here soon
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 42
denni266
September 16, 2023, 5:29pm

Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from buckstown

We never left  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 42
Limerick Mariner
September 16, 2023, 5:35pm
Whiskey Drinker
Approval: +5,703
Gold Stars: 136
We had 59% possession so we should OF won if Hurst was a better manager…
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 42
BrMarin
September 16, 2023, 6:25pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +17 / -2
Approval: +96
Gold Stars: 8
Quoted from buckstown

Why so antagonistic? 🙂
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 42
arryarryarry
September 16, 2023, 6:40pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,043
Missing in action........

Today's defence.
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 42
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Missing in action...

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.