Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Hurst the tinkerman.
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

Hurst the tinkerman.

This thread currently has 10,459 views. Print
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
chipsandgravy
August 12, 2023, 9:10pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +3,611
Gold Stars: 37

Hardly, should we talk about how he relegated us, taking us from about 6 spots clear to bottom of the table or do the happy clapper rose-tinted specs stop you from seeing that as well?

I dont like to get personal....but you I could easily make an exception. Come to think that you embarrass yourself without ever knowing it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 124
Northbank Mariner
August 12, 2023, 9:11pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,446
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from chaos33

Yup. Correct. Some people seem relaxed about making themselves look silly via a blend of overreaction, entitlement, selective memory and topped with the cherry of seemingly not really understanding the nuances of professional football.

We’re all disappointed. Truth. We’re probably all a bit concerned about one or two things. 1 point from the first two games isn’t ideal. The thing is, I think, to not allow yourself to extrapolate that to extreme reaches and then spaff a load of nonsense on the internet that disregards all that and makes you look like you’ve been watching football about ten minutes and that reality is a f@cking big surprise to you.

Bolox pal..those of us that have watched all Hurst teams know what to expect, it doesn't matter who he signs, the style of play hasn't sbd probably never will change...
It's turgid, try not to lose and pragmatic...
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 124
chipsandgravy
August 12, 2023, 9:14pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

Bolox pal..those of us that have watched all Hurst teams know what to expect, it doesn't matter who he signs, the style of play hasn't sbd probably never will change...

Aaah so so right the very tactics that saw us create history in the quarter finals of the FA Cup. What a tw@t he is.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 124
August 12, 2023, 9:16pm
Guest User
I think everybody should log off the internet and carry on drinking and it will all be better for it tomorrow.
Reply: 43 - 124
chipsandgravy
August 12, 2023, 9:21pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Quoted from 140381
I think everybody should log off the internet and carry on drinking and it will all be better for it tomorrow.

Excellent advice. Have just opened a bottle of very nice Malbec. Will be much more agreeable tomorrow.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 124
chaos33
August 12, 2023, 9:22pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,929
Gold Stars: 360
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

Well, I wouldn’t expect anything different from you, having solidly proved yourself to be of strictly limited intellectual capacity.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 124
barralad
August 12, 2023, 10:10pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,290
Gold Stars: 126
He's done it again hasn't he?

Yoda...starts a thread he knows will be controversial, lights the blue touchpaper and retires whilst we all argue amongst ourselves.
Mad at myself for falling for it...agsin.

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 124
Madeleymariner
August 12, 2023, 10:38pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,052
Gold Stars: 49
Quoted from barralad
He's done it again hasn't he?

Yoda...starts a thread he knows will be controversial, lights the blue touchpaper and retires whilst we all argue amongst ourselves.
Mad at myself for falling for it...agsin.

Spot on
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 124
Norseman
August 12, 2023, 11:33pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.45
Rep Score: +2 / -4
Approval: +288
Gold Stars: 48
Wow.Lost a game 3-2 away to a very good footballing team .All of a sudden all the players are crap ,All played badly ,Managers shite .Come on guys there were some very good performances today .The difference for me was 2 quick skillful wide men that they made good use of and a flukey equaliser .On the day they were better than us .It's football,it happens .onto Tuesday UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 124
DaleH
August 13, 2023, 12:27am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +816
Gold Stars: 168
Quoted from Yoda
Hurst will tinker is to death
Let’s face it he’s good with a small squad on a tight budget , give him money he is useless.
Bought in loads of players on long term deals still doesn’t know his best eleven.
Thank god i never bought a season ticket.
Lower mid table at best.

What a ridiculous comment 2 league games in 🤦‍♂️

Time to resurrect my Fishy signature again. So here goes.

"BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 124
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Hurst the tinkerman.

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.