lukeo
June 21, 2023, 6:27am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,376
Gold Stars: 148
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
There’s certainly a different class of people in here! The wrong un’s should stick to the seaway and leave the likes of steels and Ernie beckets to the right minded folk.

It’s simple really, haddock, chips and mushy peas with a few scraps on the side. Bread (white) and butter, salt and vinegar, knife and fork and persons choice of beverage. These are the only things that should be present on the table!

I'm sorry I'm a strange human. When I go to steals it's battered sausage, chips and gravy with a side of bread and scraps. I must be the only grimberian that doesn't like fish
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 100 - 103
kevikov
June 21, 2023, 7:31am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +14 / -5
Approval: +834
Gold Stars: 13
I’m confused, I was under the impression Steeles menu had two options only? 1 : Haddock, Chips, Mushy peas, bread n butter and pot of tea. 2 : Go away.

I was there, the day Bradley Wood scored a 35 yarder!

From the black and white striped shirts
To the fish in the sea
You'll hear us singing
Coz we are Grimsby.

You won't hear us crying
But you'll hear us shout
Coz we are the Grimsby
And this is our chant.......... Grimsby! Grimsby! Grimsby!

A.S.A.F.A.T.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 101 - 103
Southwark Mariner
June 21, 2023, 7:46am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,550
Gold Stars: 83
Quoted from kevikov
I’m confused, I was under the impression Steeles menu had two options only? 1 : Haddock, Chips, Mushy peas, bread n butter and pot of tea. 2 : Go away.

They look at you and sit you in the posture correction seats if they think you're a troublemaker and going to order something other than haddock and chips.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 102 - 103
OddShapedBalls
June 21, 2023, 9:46am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.03
Rep Score: +5 / -1
Approval: +1,191
Gold Stars: 39
Quoted from lukeo

I'm sorry I'm a strange human. When I go to steals it's battered sausage, chips and gravy with a side of bread and scraps. I must be the only grimberian that doesn't like fish

Hand in your season ticket and passport at the dock tower, then it's off to Haile Sands for a few years for you my boy to cool off until you get these daft notions out of your head!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 103 - 103
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Abo Eisa

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.