male private Nale
April 11, 2023, 7:15pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: -925
Gold Stars: 136
Quoted from Sir Matt Tease
After having watched the mighty mariners smash and grab at Doncaster yesterday, I watched the highlights of the Wrexham v Notts Co game.

Whilst having to admit that Paul Mullin is a very good striker I'd forgotten what a cheating bar steward he actually is.

Having conned the referee into giving a penalty against us, yesterday he was at his theatrical best.

Some of his antics in the box yesterday were just totally embarrassing.

What a prize tw*t !!!!!!!!

I'd have him here in a heartbeat
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 61
Mappers
April 11, 2023, 7:53pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.45
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +4,440
Gold Stars: 119
Just re-watched the highlights from the Wrexham V Town game . It will be good when they come up i will join in with the lower regulars and 'give him some' (even though he will probably score ) seems a right master of the dark arts him the league 2 refs as gullible as they are will take it right in .
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 61
RichMariner
April 11, 2023, 8:18pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.50
Rep Score: +42 / -4
Approval: +9,161
Gold Stars: 211
Just because they pay L1 wages, doesn’t mean they’re of L1 standard (mainly because they don’t have a L1 manager).

I’m happy for the genuine Wrexham fans, the ones that were rightly sceptical about the takeover and what it might mean for their club long term. I loved the fact that their fans donated to our cause so soon after we’d beaten them, but…

I’d still want County to go up ahead of them. Sadly, money does talk in this game, in the end. It would’ve been very interesting to see what the Wrexham owners would’ve done had they lost on Mon and stayed in the NL. They can’t keep ‘investing’ to that degree and staying exactly where they are.

"Don't shine that light in my face, mate - I've just lost a pint of blood."
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 22 - 61
RonMariner
April 11, 2023, 11:38pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,814
Gold Stars: 226
I understand why people don't like Parkinson, but come on, it looks like his side will top 110 points this season.  So he can't be that bad a manager surely?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 61
Mariner_09
April 12, 2023, 12:21pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.09
Rep Score: +19 / -13
Approval: +1,194
Gold Stars: 55
Quoted from Mappers

Think Southend are in a mess are they not , Oldham & Chesterfield should have a good go . I cannot see Rochdale making waves tbh or Crawley if they go think they could be the next Scunny (sweet to say that ) Hartlepool i am hoping stay up if they bring that sort of following again .

That's what I mean re Southend getting their act together. If they can get their off field issues resolved they'll be a seriously big hitter in that league (on the basis Wrexham and Notts County have joined us back in the League).

I've wasted my life in black and white, a pathetic act for a worthless cause
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 61
Mappers
April 12, 2023, 12:34pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.45
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +4,440
Gold Stars: 119
Quoted from Mariner_09

That's what I mean re Southend getting their act together. If they can get their off field issues resolved they'll be a seriously big hitter in that league (on the basis Wrexham and Notts County have joined us back in the League).

They should be mate but they wont while they have that chairman in charge its the same sort of show as Fenty , Swann etc a total mess
Always liked Southend remind me of us a bit

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 61
mariner91
April 12, 2023, 4:14pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,744
Gold Stars: 262
I didn't watch it live but I've watched the game since on a replay and was shocked at how poor the defending was. If that's the standard of defending that gets you to over 100 points then the division must be seriously weak this season.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 61
RonMariner
April 12, 2023, 10:24pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,814
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from mariner91
I didn't watch it live but I've watched the game since on a replay and was shocked at how poor the defending was. If that's the standard of defending that gets you to over 100 points then the division must be seriously weak this season.

Wasn't great last year, I remember a certain team scoring a total of 7 against the pair of them away from home in six days last May..........
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 61
promotion plaice
April 12, 2023, 11:40pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,081
Gold Stars: 200

Apologise if already mentioned on here but Mullin is on £4,500 per week at Wrexham (allegedly)

We need to up our game next season.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 61
OddShapedBalls
April 13, 2023, 8:48am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.02
Rep Score: +5 / -1
Approval: +1,194
Gold Stars: 40
Quoted from promotion plaice

Apologise if already mentioned on here but Mullin is on £4,500 per week at Wrexham (allegedly)

We need to up our game next season.

£2k for his footballing ability and £2.5k for his acting ability?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 61
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Paul Mullin

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.