ska face
August 29, 2022, 9:29pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,752
Gold Stars: 851
Quoted from DB

As far as I'm aware I don't have a problem with any nationality, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Nigerian, Indian, Caribbean, Thai, Australian, or French. I could go on as I have had friends, neighbours, colleagues and clients from all these nations, not to forget the Chinese, Pakistani and Italians. Colour doesn't both me either white, black, yellow or brown.

How about the Sugondese?
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 64
DB
August 30, 2022, 5:09am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.46
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,042
Gold Stars: 390
Quoted from ska face

How about the Sugondese?

Met an Israeli on holiday once and even got him to buy his fair share of the drinks round.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 64
mariner91
August 30, 2022, 11:11pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,705
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from DB

As far as I'm aware I don't have a problem with any nationality, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Nigerian, Indian, Caribbean, Thai, Australian, or French. I could go on as I have had friends, neighbours, colleagues and clients from all these nations, not to forget the Chinese, Pakistani and Italians. Colour doesn't both me either white, black, yellow or brown.

With regard to the vid it only showed 4 min side of the story, so you don't get an unbiased view of the debate. What I did find interesting was the number of Iranians coming into this country. Our armed forces fought a war, in which some died while others were disabled for life, for Iranians to be free from the Saddam Hussein regime.

Please tell me this is a poor attempt at satire.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 64
lukeo
August 31, 2022, 5:32am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,396
Gold Stars: 149
I heard yesterday that fuel prices will drop as soon as the election has been done and the new cabinet are in place
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 64
aldi_01
August 31, 2022, 10:42am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from lukeo
I heard yesterday that fuel prices will drop as soon as the election has been done and the new cabinet are in place

But they’ll still be outrageously high, but just a tad lower than now, they did the same with petrol.

It’s great to know my energy bill will be more than my mortgage though, massively reassuring that those poor shareholders won’t be cold this winter…

I hope any girl private that voted for these flipping imbeciles freezes to flipping death this winter…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 64
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Fuel Bills

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.