Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Panic time?
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 47 Guests

Panic time?

This thread currently has 5,111 views. Print
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
MuddyWaters
December 4, 2021, 6:06pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +46 / -25
Approval: +31,785
Gold Stars: 230
What do you do?

Press the big red button, sit tight or start asking what the intercourse is going on?

Some serious questions need to be asked because things are going radically wrong.
Private Message
Yoda
December 4, 2021, 6:15pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +4 / -20
Approval: -2,898
Gold Stars: 60
Very worrying some small teams thrashing us.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 46
dapperz fun pub
December 4, 2021, 6:17pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,685
Gold Stars: 81
The teams true standing in the league is coming through unfortunately , all I know is I can’t stand 6 years of this again.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 46
DB
December 4, 2021, 6:17pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.57
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +3,831
Gold Stars: 382
Yoda's back

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 46
Yoda
December 4, 2021, 6:20pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +4 / -20
Approval: -2,898
Gold Stars: 60
Check my posts i was desperate for us to not get Hurst back after Hollaway and i was proven correct.

He was very fortunate to keep his job after last season.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 46
December 4, 2021, 6:27pm
Guest User
Some people talk absolute rubbish on here!
Reply: 5 - 46
sonofmadeleymariner
December 4, 2021, 6:27pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +19 / -10
Approval: +1,399
Gold Stars: 35
I've been umming and arrrring about this for a while.

As most on here know. I am not a Hurst fan I've long said this, I thought it was the wrong appointment last year and said he wouldn't keep us up and I said at the start he wouldn't take us up.

However outside of the 1st 45 mins at Stockport we had a great start winning even when we didn't play well (a sign of a Champion side) and maybe just maybe I was going to be proven wrong and Hurst had got it right.

Now he seems to of slipped into his usual system, following 1 shock loss (normally to someone you thought would be an easy win or a good thrashing) he slowly becomes more and more defensive and we go on one of these runs of poor form.

Would I press the big red button though? Its difficult if you're going to do it, now is the time to do it. A few games for a manager to assess his squad and the January window opening (I knw we're not restricted by it but a big chunk of the league is) will give them a better chance to sign players they want. I think if the board had an obvious replacement lined up then I would do it. If they don't you give Hurst till the end of the season and see where we are.

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

The area you are trying to protect at corners is the goal - Chris Kamara

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 46
chaos33
December 4, 2021, 6:30pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.59
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,750
Gold Stars: 348
Quoted from Yoda
Very worrying some small teams thrashing us.

Nobody has thrashed us. All you doom mongers, moaners, embittered, miserable over reactors can do one.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 46
Fillipe Noche
December 4, 2021, 6:34pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.64
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
Stay calm and don’t panic
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 46
mariner91
December 4, 2021, 6:41pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,137
Gold Stars: 249
Quoted from chaos33

Nobody has thrashed us. All you doom mongers, moaners, embittered, miserable over reactors can do one.

No but losing at Aldershot who hadn't won at home for over 10 games, losing to Dagenham who were one of the few teams in worse form than us and losing away to a team in the league below us all in the space of a few weeks is completely unacceptable.

Looking forward to a brighter future now Fenty has gone.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 46
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Panic time?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.