Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Panic time?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 332 Guests

Panic time?

This thread currently has 5,168 views. Print
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
MuddyWaters
December 4, 2021, 6:06pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,208
Gold Stars: 235
What do you do?

Press the big red button, sit tight or start asking what the intercourse is going on?

Some serious questions need to be asked because things are going radically wrong.
Private Message
Yoda
December 4, 2021, 6:15pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +5 / -20
Approval: -3,121
Gold Stars: 71
Very worrying some small teams thrashing us.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 46
dapperz fun pub
December 4, 2021, 6:17pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,882
Gold Stars: 82
The teams true standing in the league is coming through unfortunately , all I know is I can’t stand 6 years of this again.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 46
DB
December 4, 2021, 6:17pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.51
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +3,976
Gold Stars: 386
Yoda's back

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 46
Yoda
December 4, 2021, 6:20pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +5 / -20
Approval: -3,121
Gold Stars: 71
Check my posts i was desperate for us to not get Hurst back after Hollaway and i was proven correct.

He was very fortunate to keep his job after last season.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 46
December 4, 2021, 6:27pm
Guest User
Some people talk absolute rubbish on here!
Reply: 5 - 46
sonofmadeleymariner
December 4, 2021, 6:27pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +19 / -10
Approval: +1,452
Gold Stars: 37
I've been umming and arrrring about this for a while.

As most on here know. I am not a Hurst fan I've long said this, I thought it was the wrong appointment last year and said he wouldn't keep us up and I said at the start he wouldn't take us up.

However outside of the 1st 45 mins at Stockport we had a great start winning even when we didn't play well (a sign of a Champion side) and maybe just maybe I was going to be proven wrong and Hurst had got it right.

Now he seems to of slipped into his usual system, following 1 shock loss (normally to someone you thought would be an easy win or a good thrashing) he slowly becomes more and more defensive and we go on one of these runs of poor form.

Would I press the big red button though? Its difficult if you're going to do it, now is the time to do it. A few games for a manager to assess his squad and the January window opening (I knw we're not restricted by it but a big chunk of the league is) will give them a better chance to sign players they want. I think if the board had an obvious replacement lined up then I would do it. If they don't you give Hurst till the end of the season and see where we are.

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

The area you are trying to protect at corners is the goal - Chris Kamara

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 46
chaos33
December 4, 2021, 6:30pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,871
Gold Stars: 353
Quoted from Yoda
Very worrying some small teams thrashing us.

Nobody has thrashed us. All you doom mongers, moaners, embittered, miserable over reactors can do one.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 46
Fillipe Noche
December 4, 2021, 6:34pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
Stay calm and don’t panic
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 46
mariner91
December 4, 2021, 6:41pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,580
Gold Stars: 260
Quoted from chaos33

Nobody has thrashed us. All you doom mongers, moaners, embittered, miserable over reactors can do one.

No but losing at Aldershot who hadn't won at home for over 10 games, losing to Dagenham who were one of the few teams in worse form than us and losing away to a team in the league below us all in the space of a few weeks is completely unacceptable.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 46
chaos33
December 4, 2021, 6:56pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,871
Gold Stars: 353
Fair enough

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 46
dapperz fun pub
December 4, 2021, 7:03pm
Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from chaos33

The acceptance of excrement is part of the problem deep rooted in the club ,no fault of the new owners but we need to change that. By the new year it’s very probable we'll be out the play spots and languishing in mid table .., to me that’s simply not good enough in level 5 of English football getting 6 k gates , we deserve more and should expect more
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 46
HertsGTFC
December 4, 2021, 7:06pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,883
Gold Stars: 227
Quoted from chaos33

I agree but at times we’ve looked completely clueless.  

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 46
DB
December 4, 2021, 7:09pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.51
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +3,976
Gold Stars: 386
Quoted from HertsGTFC

I agree but at times we’ve looked completely clueless.  

Prof Plum in the Study using a rope        Hurst in an office using tactics!

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 46
denni266
December 4, 2021, 7:10pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -21
Approval: +696
Gold Stars: 132
We are clueless under Hurst. He has coached us in to one of his clueless teams he is famous for. He has to go end of
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 46
headingly_mariner
December 4, 2021, 7:14pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,320
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from dapperz fun pub

The acceptance of excrement is part of the problem deep rooted in the club ,no fault of the new owners but we need to change that. By the new year it’s very probable we'll be out the play spots and languishing in mid table .., to me that’s simply not good enough in level 5 of English football getting 6 k gates , we deserve more and should expect more

Nobody is accepting the excrement, we just disagree on the remedy. We still have the best home form in the division and some very good players. We are bang out of form, but at times this season we have been excellent. A bit of luck with injuries and a few key additions would be a big help.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 46
MuddyWaters
December 4, 2021, 7:22pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Fair to say there’s a difference of opinion. Just feel there needs to be a fairly seismic shift of momentum in the next seven days.
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 46
dapperz fun pub
December 4, 2021, 7:23pm
Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from headingly_mariner

Nobody is accepting the excrement, we just disagree on the remedy. We still have the best home form in the division and some very good players. We are bang out of form, but at times this season we have been excellent. A bit of luck with injuries and a few key additions would be a big help.

It's results business were not getting them and not only that were losing to teams in terrible form with players missing over and over again ...the next six games look pretty tough to me when does terrible form become a problem to you serious question
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 46
headingly_mariner
December 4, 2021, 7:25pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,320
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from dapperz fun pub

It's results business were not getting them and not only that were losing to teams in terrible form with players missing over and over again ...the next six games look pretty tough to me when does terrible form become a problem to you serious question

It’s already a problem for me. Sacking the manager doesn’t make those 6 games any easier, especially with the injuries and suspensions we've got.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 46
dapperz fun pub
December 4, 2021, 7:33pm
Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from headingly_mariner

It’s already a problem for me. Sacking the manager doesn’t make those 6 games any easier, especially with the injuries and suspensions we've got.

You keep mentioning players being out didn't daggers have nine players out today ? I think Aldershot had players out and Bromley ....fair enough if you think keeping him is the best option but to me he's not delivering.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 46
louth_in_the_south
December 5, 2021, 12:23am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +24 / -12
Approval: +5,656
Gold Stars: 94
It’s time for a wedge of the extra income that the fans have created by turning up in big numbers at home to be made available to hurst and not worry about organic growth or other such right on yapper

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 46
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
December 5, 2021, 12:35am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,805
Gold Stars: 552
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
It’s time for a wedge of the extra income that the fans have created by turning up in big numbers at home to be made available to hurst and not worry about organic growth or other such right on yapper

Congratulations on completing tonight’s Fishy cünty bingo.

‘Right on’. It’s a comment so lazy that even Barry Conlon would raise a pïssed up eyebrow.  

But seen as how:

a. You are so thick you thought you had to put underscores in your username

b. You know fúck all about football

…this comes as little surprise
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 46
louth_in_the_south
December 5, 2021, 7:42am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +24 / -12
Approval: +5,656
Gold Stars: 94
Thank you Knuts . Your ignorance equals mine . We are both cu.nts on so many levels .!!

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 46
denni266
December 5, 2021, 8:43am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -21
Approval: +696
Gold Stars: 132
Quoted from louth_in_the_south

Spot on.. I dont think its the new owners tho. its Hurst thats the problem .His interviews must be so boaring . now lad are you any good at defending corners . no boss i am a center forward.. oh  how fast can you get from the center circle to our goal line  not very as i am usually harrasing ther back line  Mmmm    can you cover at the back .. no boss i dont usually have to go back and defend   ..................in the paper ... we have looked at a new goal scoring striker  and he was out of my spending plans  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 46
Northbank Mariner
December 5, 2021, 8:51am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.76
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,443
Gold Stars: 171
What I've noticed in recent interviews with Hurst is he's starting to blame the players which in my eyes is bang out of order and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if that's causing division and unrest within the camp.
So it's panic time, not yet but it's certainly squeaky bum time imo.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 46
Hagrid
December 5, 2021, 9:39am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,391
Gold Stars: 529
Quoted from Northbank Mariner
What I've noticed in recent interviews with Hurst is he's starting to blame the players which in my eyes is bang out of order and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if that's causing division and unrest within the camp.
So it's panic time, not yet but it's certainly squeaky bum time imo.

Well they are just as culpable in fairness?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 46
devs
December 5, 2021, 10:10am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +1,986
Gold Stars: 30
I don't think it's bang out of order for Hurst to criticise players - and the criticism is IMO very fair and quite light
Hurst has made errors - he is the first to admit that - and what manager in any walk of life is 100% right all of the time
I think he is right to say (in effect) when they cross the white line it is up to them how they perform, handle the pressure etc
Tactics/preparation are a part of the game but ultimately it's down to players

Confidence is something he talks about a lot - my God, this generation of players must be so bloody brittle
We were flying; 4pts clear; top of the table...and we have now fallen off a cliff
Why? How?
I don't think it's huge tinkering from PH - 90% of changes have been injuries/suspensions
I don't think PH's tactics have suddenly become negative
Towler - Hunt - Fox - Clifton - Sousa - Bapaga have all lost their way in recent games
So what has happened? What was the catalyst for this loss of confidence?

That's the question Tondeur should have asked at some point - it's the biggest mystery to me

The only plus point is we are still well in the mix with a January window to come

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 46
Northbank Mariner
December 5, 2021, 10:34am
Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from Hagrid

Well they are just as culpable in fairness?

I'm not saying their not but he should keep those conversations between him and the players and not use it as excuse in front of the press.
As a manager he should be trying to build confidence but all he's doing is draining it by opening lambasting them.
Why, just for once, could he not openly admit he's had a mare and got it wrong?..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 46
MuddyWaters
December 5, 2021, 10:35am
Barley Wine Drinker

I'm not saying their not but he should keep those conversations between him and the players and not use it as excuse in front of the press.
As a manager he should be trying to build confidence but all he's doing is draining it by opening lambasting them.
Why, just for once, could he not openly admit he's had a mare and got it wrong?..

Because he hasn't changed. He's still a stubborn little f***er.
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 46
Northbank Mariner
December 5, 2021, 10:37am
Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Can't disagree with that. It appears some of the flaws we all witnessed in his last tenure are raring their ugly heads again.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 46
HertsGTFC
December 5, 2021, 10:55am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Do you know him personally?

Yes he's apt to make subs late in games but I'm not sure how Hurst being "stubborn" this season has manifested itself to be honest. Maybe I've missed it but if you have specific examples then please share them, I'm not being antagonistic here I just haven't seen it.

I see a manager who has a plan and sticks to it unlike the last one (Holloway) who changed the plan various times during a game, or the previous one (Jolley)) who's plan led to us going man to man with one of the best teams in Europe, or the one before (Slade) who's plan was based on letting all the stalwarts and talent leave and hoping for the best, or the one before (Bignot) who's plan ... what plan?          

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 46
MuddyWaters
December 5, 2021, 11:03am
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Yes he's apt to make subs late in games but I'm not sure how Hurst being "stubborn" this season has manifested itself to be honest. Maybe I've missed it but if you have specific examples then please share them, I'm not being antagonistic here I just haven't seen it.

I see a manager who has a plan and sticks to it unlike the last one (Holloway) who changed the plan various times during a game, or the previous one (Jolley)) who's plan led to us going man to man with one of the best teams in Europe, or the one before (Slade) who's plan was based on letting all the stalwarts and talent leave and hoping for the best, or the one before (Bignot) who's plan ... what plan?          

You say he’s not stubborn and then, one sentence later, say you see a manager ‘who has a plan and sticks to it’ ie. the very definition of stubborn.

By the way, I’m not saying stubborn is altogether bad though in the case of Andy Monkhouse it probably was.
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 46
Northbank Mariner
December 5, 2021, 11:07am
Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from HertsGTFC

In fairness, what plans that?...all I'm seeing at the moment is a manager who's tinkering about to try n stop the rot and losing all cohesion within the squad.
Yes, admittedly, some if it's down to injury but right now I don't even see how we're suppose to be set up and certainly no set style of play.
Early doors we played with tempo, moved the ball, passed quickly and pressed high when out of possession. So are we seeing Hursts idea of plan B?..if so, I don't like it ..😌
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 46
HertsGTFC
December 5, 2021, 11:56am

Barley Wine Drinker

In fairness, what plans that?...all I'm seeing at the moment is a manager who's tinkering about to try n stop the rot and losing all cohesion within the squad.
Yes, admittedly, some if it's down to injury but right now I don't even see how we're suppose to be set up and certainly no set style of play.
Early doors we played with tempo, moved the ball, passed quickly and pressed high when out of possession. So are we seeing Hursts idea of plan B?..if so, I don't like it ..😌

Maybe the plan hasn’t changed it’s just the players ability to sustain it especially when the best 11 aren’t available.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 46
forza ivano
December 5, 2021, 12:31pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,135
Gold Stars: 265

what 'tinkering' was there yesterday Northbank?  Crookes, Coke and Sousa were all injured/ill. Apart from Towler who was playing out of position? And Towler was the obvious choice given he's played at LB previously, Revan has been shiite and is a liability and if he's played Clifton there people would've been accusing him of tinkering. The bloke can't win (if you'll pardon the pun!)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 46
Northbank Mariner
December 5, 2021, 12:48pm
Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from forza ivano

what 'tinkering' was there yesterday Northbank?  Crookes, Coke and Sousa were all injured/ill. Apart from Towler who was playing out of position? And Towler was the obvious choice given he's played at LB previously, Revan has been shiite and is a liability and if he's played Clifton there people would've been accusing him of tinkering. The bloke can't win (if you'll pardon the pun!)

Crocombe for Macca, DLK for Pearson, Towler out of position, going 5-3-1-1, from 4-4-1-1 to 4-3-1-2...it's all over the place, leaving Bapaga out who's won 3(I think) penalties.
And I'm sure Clifton can play as a competitive left back.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 46
forza ivano
December 5, 2021, 1:07pm

Exile

Crocombe for Macca, DLK for Pearson, Towler out of position, going 5-3-1-1, from 4-4-1-1 to 4-3-1-2...it's all over the place, leaving Bapaga out who's won 3(I think) penalties.
And I'm sure Clifton can play as a competitive left back.

and if he's played Clifton at LB  people would've moaned that he was playing people out of position, wasting our best midfielder etc etc
Everyone has been calling for Crocombe to be given a chance; Hurst does so and you moan about that
Pearson and Waterfall is never the answer and particularly up against their little,quick attacking line would've been a disaster.
It was never 5-3-1-1 yesterday so don't know where you get that from
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 46
Madeleymariner
December 5, 2021, 1:51pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,049
Gold Stars: 49
Clifton is already being played out of position and completely wasted out wide. He may as well have been at LB, WFall and Towler in the middle worked well earlier in the season so why use Long King. When Crooks is fit we need Harry in the middle chasing and chasing and this will make defending so much easier for the back 4.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 46
Vance Warner
December 5, 2021, 1:55pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,780
Gold Stars: 102
Can’t help thinking a lot of our issues stem from Coke not being the midfield linchpin that we thought he would be. Started the season as captain but has lost his place meaning Clifton is needed in midfield and can’t be as versatile as we would like.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 46
RobDef1
December 5, 2021, 1:58pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +5 / -1
Approval: +1,115
Gold Stars: 97
Panic time possibly as fans, sack the manager no way. We are not in the quick fix business I'm afraid, and it rarely pays off when clubs do go down that road. I genuinely believe we should stick with Hurst until at the very least next Christmas. That is ample time to build a squad, meaning getting players, seeing who fits and who doesn't, getting suitable replacements in, and drilling your ethos into the group. How many new signings pre season? 15? Please stop acting like petulant children wanting everything to be right yesterday, this season was always going to be tough, worrying (and actionable) signs on the pitch but I disagree with anyone that tells me sacking Paul is the answer.

Codhead, socialist, recovered addict.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 46
arryarryarry
December 5, 2021, 2:11pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,041
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from forza ivano

and if he's played Clifton at LB  people would've moaned that he was playing people out of position, wasting our best midfielder etc etc
Everyone has been calling for Crocombe to be given a chance; Hurst does so and you moan about that
Pearson and Waterfall is never the answer and particularly up against their little,quick attacking line would've been a disaster.
It was never 5-3-1-1 yesterday so don't know where you get that from

Don't think so.

I have seen every game that Crocombe has played in including friendlies and apart from yesterday's and to be honest I don't think from what I have seen he is any better than McKeown.

Private Message
Reply: 40 - 46
forza ivano
December 5, 2021, 2:27pm

Exile
Quoted from arryarryarry

Don't think so.

I have seen every game that Crocombe has played in including friendlies and apart from yesterday's and to be honest I don't think from what I have seen he is any better than McKeown.

Agree totally with your assessment arry.he looked v.iffy, flappy and some v dubious decision making. I'd like to see eastwood come back in jan
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 46
Hagrid
December 5, 2021, 2:59pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,391
Gold Stars: 529
Quoted from arryarryarry

Don't think so.

Unlike you to miss an away day!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 46
ska face
December 5, 2021, 4:06pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,568
Gold Stars: 839
Quoted from forza ivano

Agree totally with your assessment arry.he looked v.iffy, flappy and some v dubious decision making. I'd like to see eastwood come back in jan

Probably expected from someone making their league debut, as opposed to someone who’s been no.1 for ten years.
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 46
arryarryarry
December 5, 2021, 4:58pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Hagrid

Unlike you to miss an away day!

Unfortunately for health reasons I haven't been able to travel to the last 2 away games.
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 46
arryarryarry
December 5, 2021, 5:06pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from 123614
Some people talk absolute rubbish on here!

Yes they do, I remember you saying that we would stay up last season.
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 46
KingstonMariner
December 5, 2021, 7:15pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from arryarryarry

Unfortunately for health reasons I haven't been able to travel to the last 2 away games.

intercourse knows why someone would red cross  that. Unless it was fat finger syndrome.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 46
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Panic time?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.