Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Panic time?
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 229 Guests

Panic time?

This thread currently has 5,178 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
chaos33
December 4, 2021, 6:56pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,929
Gold Stars: 360
Fair enough

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 46
dapperz fun pub
December 4, 2021, 7:03pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,929
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from chaos33

Nobody has thrashed us. All you doom mongers, moaners, embittered, miserable over reactors can do one.

The acceptance of excrement is part of the problem deep rooted in the club ,no fault of the new owners but we need to change that. By the new year it’s very probable we'll be out the play spots and languishing in mid table .., to me that’s simply not good enough in level 5 of English football getting 6 k gates , we deserve more and should expect more
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 46
HertsGTFC
December 4, 2021, 7:06pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,909
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from chaos33

Nobody has thrashed us. All you doom mongers, moaners, embittered, miserable over reactors can do one.

I agree but at times we’ve looked completely clueless.  

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 46
DB
December 4, 2021, 7:09pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.49
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,001
Gold Stars: 386
Quoted from HertsGTFC

I agree but at times we’ve looked completely clueless.  

Prof Plum in the Study using a rope        Hurst in an office using tactics!

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 46
denni266
December 4, 2021, 7:10pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -21
Approval: +698
Gold Stars: 132
We are clueless under Hurst. He has coached us in to one of his clueless teams he is famous for. He has to go end of
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 46
headingly_mariner
December 4, 2021, 7:14pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,342
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from dapperz fun pub

The acceptance of excrement is part of the problem deep rooted in the club ,no fault of the new owners but we need to change that. By the new year it’s very probable we'll be out the play spots and languishing in mid table .., to me that’s simply not good enough in level 5 of English football getting 6 k gates , we deserve more and should expect more

Nobody is accepting the excrement, we just disagree on the remedy. We still have the best home form in the division and some very good players. We are bang out of form, but at times this season we have been excellent. A bit of luck with injuries and a few key additions would be a big help.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 46
MuddyWaters
December 4, 2021, 7:22pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,239
Gold Stars: 235
Fair to say there’s a difference of opinion. Just feel there needs to be a fairly seismic shift of momentum in the next seven days.
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 46
dapperz fun pub
December 4, 2021, 7:23pm
Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from headingly_mariner

Nobody is accepting the excrement, we just disagree on the remedy. We still have the best home form in the division and some very good players. We are bang out of form, but at times this season we have been excellent. A bit of luck with injuries and a few key additions would be a big help.

It's results business were not getting them and not only that were losing to teams in terrible form with players missing over and over again ...the next six games look pretty tough to me when does terrible form become a problem to you serious question
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 46
headingly_mariner
December 4, 2021, 7:25pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,342
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from dapperz fun pub

It's results business were not getting them and not only that were losing to teams in terrible form with players missing over and over again ...the next six games look pretty tough to me when does terrible form become a problem to you serious question

It’s already a problem for me. Sacking the manager doesn’t make those 6 games any easier, especially with the injuries and suspensions we've got.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 46
dapperz fun pub
December 4, 2021, 7:33pm
Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from headingly_mariner

It’s already a problem for me. Sacking the manager doesn’t make those 6 games any easier, especially with the injuries and suspensions we've got.

You keep mentioning players being out didn't daggers have nine players out today ? I think Aldershot had players out and Bromley ....fair enough if you think keeping him is the best option but to me he's not delivering.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 46
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Panic time?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.