Private Message
aldi_01
December 26, 2020, 1:15pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
What about new trust members? Could now be a time to push for new members to ensure that maximum effect?

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 37
Boris Johnson
December 26, 2020, 1:25pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +2 / -15
Approval: -2,797
Gold Stars: 4
Nice, pity they didnt ballot members in the past, The May situation would never have happened
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 37
KingstonMariner
December 26, 2020, 1:28pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Boris Johnson
Nice, pity they didnt ballot members in the past, The May situation would never have happened

Sadly the last time anything was put to the members the members voted to give Fenty £200,000 worth of shares.

Join and vote leave!

(Can’t believe I wrote that 😆)

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 37
codcheeky
December 26, 2020, 1:28pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +1,251
Gold Stars: 31
Quoted from aldi_01
What about new trust members? Could now be a time to push for new members to ensure that maximum effect?

I like many others joined the trust and heard little more, lost faith in it when it seemed too close to Fenty and let it lapse, I know they give their time and are volunteers and it’s not easy, but maybe they need to take some funds to set up a couple of paid posts to work on this side of things full time, if we expect the trust to represent us as supporters we need to be prepared to fund it and back it, however we need to be able to think they have the majority of fans interests at heart and are allowed the freedom to express those views without fear or favour
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 37
MrFisherman
December 26, 2020, 1:30pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: -168
Is whoever wrote that statement must write Lioyd griffith's scripts because it was that comical 🤣🤣🤣
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 37
Boris Johnson
December 26, 2020, 1:31pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +2 / -15
Approval: -2,797
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Sadly the last time anything was put to the members the members voted to give Fenty £200,000 worth of shares.

Join and vote leave!

(Can’t believe I wrote that 😆)

Im a member already, depends what the ballot question is, if its whether they should relinquish board positions, that seems silly to me.  Appreciate the Trust has little leverage as it is, but to have none.

if its a question around the performance and credibility of the 2 board members, thats a different question to contemplate
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 37
GollyGTFC
December 26, 2020, 1:35pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.68
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +5,977
Gold Stars: 356
Quoted from Boris Johnson

Im a member already, depends what the ballot question is, if its whether they should relinquish board positions, that seems silly to me.  Appreciate the Trust has little leverage as it is, but to have none.

if its a question around the performance and credibility of the 2 board members, thats a different question to contemplate

The problem is that staying on the board would be seen as an endorsement of the current dictator regime.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 7 - 37
Swansea_Mariner
December 26, 2020, 1:52pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +22 / -3
Approval: +6,431
Gold Stars: 63
Excellent, just renewed my membership it's worth it to send a message.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 37
mimma
December 26, 2020, 2:02pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.44
Rep Score: +15 / -2
Approval: +5,567
Gold Stars: 78
The two members that sit on the board are in an impossible position. If they jump in then they do so of there own back and run the risk of fans disagreeing.  If they wait to find out what we as members want they then get accused of sitting on the fence, doing nothing etc. Other than voicing their displeasure, and that of the fans, what else do you expect them to do when representing the whole of the trust?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 37
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Trust to ballot its members

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.