Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Support our players taking the knee?
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 21 Guests

Do you support Grimsby players 'taking the knee'?
Yes
No
  View Results 195 Votes Total
You must login or register to be allowed to participate in this poll

Support our players taking the knee?

This thread currently has 26,718 views. Print
25 Pages Prev ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... Next All Recommend Thread
TAGG
December 8, 2020, 9:37pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,941
Gold Stars: 126

Eloquent, well written, impassioned......and right wing b*llshit. The exact argument that a right wing government would hope that their apologists make to protect their privileged life and make sure they're not being asked the really difficult questions they have no (legal or moral) answers for.

A country 'led' by an immoral liar with no interest beyond self interest, surrounded by incompetents who got their jobs through the 'network' and are rewarding their cronies further down the food chain in the same manner.

This government poses a far greater threat to 'British values' than Black Lives Matter could ever dream of. Don't believe the b*llshit you're being fed.

FFS Jeremy I thought you and Momentum had copulated off when the country rejected your left wing, Marxist balderdash.
Go live in the Marxist utopia that is Venezuela see how that goes for you.

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 130 - 242
Sir Matt Tease
December 8, 2020, 10:18pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +293
Gold Stars: 31

Eloquent, well written, impassioned......and right wing b*llshit. The exact argument that a right wing government would hope that their apologists make to protect their privileged life and make sure they're not being asked the really difficult questions they have no (legal or moral) answers for.

A country 'led' by an immoral liar with no interest beyond self interest, surrounded by incompetents who got their jobs through the 'network' and are rewarding their cronies further down the food chain in the same manner.

This government poses a far greater threat to 'British values' than Black Lives Matter could ever dream of. Don't believe the b*llshit you're being fed.

I'm afraid its Guardian reading quiche eating liberals like you that are a big part of the problem.

I have carefully read your thread and do not see you answering any of the points raised, you have just provided the usual Liberal reply of "He must be racist and its Boris's fault".

You must try harder young man !  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 131 - 242
BobbyCummingsTackle
December 8, 2020, 11:11pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.54
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle...
Approval: +7,342
Gold Stars: 309
And as usual, when the right wing is called out it resorts to personal abuse.

"quiche eating liberal" "FFS Jeremy"

And I need to do better?!

Miss Scunthorpe. Not a beauty pageant, just sound advice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 132 - 242
Sir Matt Tease
December 8, 2020, 11:23pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +293
Gold Stars: 31
And as usual, when the right wing is called out it resorts to personal abuse.

"quiche eating liberal" "FFS Jeremy"

And I need to do better?!

You are right, my original post WAS well written, eloquent and impassioned, unlike yours !

You say that you have called me out, ON WHAT ?

You have provided no sensible answers to the points raised in my post !

Typical Liberal, I'm right you are wrong, end of discussion.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 133 - 242
ska face
December 8, 2020, 11:25pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,824
Gold Stars: 854
Quiche is Marxist. I see we have reached the logical conclusion of this thread.
Private Message
Reply: 134 - 242
arryarryarry
December 9, 2020, 12:02am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,052
Gold Stars: 117

Oh intercourse off, this country has been led by immoral liars from both the Tory, Liberal and Labour parties and they all have had a right bunch of male masturbators working for them.

As for cronies, flipping hell that pathological liar Blair put plenty of cronies in the Lords.
Private Message
Reply: 135 - 242
LH
December 9, 2020, 12:26am

Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,603
Gold Stars: 177
Is quiche more liberal than the more traditionally left wing quinoa? A Guardian exclusive investigation.
Private Message
Reply: 136 - 242
Norseman
December 9, 2020, 12:33am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.44
Rep Score: +2 / -4
Approval: +277
Gold Stars: 48
How about ensuring they do the black power salute as 2 QPR players did at Millwall tonight. Can they be booed or do people have to accept anything
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 137 - 242
MarinerWY
December 9, 2020, 12:40am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +1,992
Gold Stars: 47
Quoted from LH
Is quiche more liberal than the more traditionally left wing quinoa? A Guardian exclusive investigation.

Traditionally left wing would be more like pie & chips and a pint of Tetleys...
As for quinoa, that would definitely come under Guardian reading liberal. Quiche? Its not the 90s anymore you know...
Private Message
Reply: 138 - 242
Yoda
December 9, 2020, 10:02am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +5 / -20
Approval: -3,189
Gold Stars: 72
As BLM are now a political party we should stop taking the knee.

End of argument.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 139 - 242
25 Pages Prev ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Support our players taking the knee?

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.