Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Ollie's post match interview (merged)
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 330 Guests

Ollie's post match interview (merged)

This thread currently has 7,591 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
toontown
November 21, 2020, 7:55pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,276
Gold Stars: 70
Quoted from headingly_mariner
It was also interesting that Paul Bolland said in the build up that he’d seen Tranmere a couple of times recently and they play a diamond in the middle. Ollie said that we didn’t know this as he’d been told they play a different way, not sure he should be sharing that incompetence on the airwaves.

Well no doubt he had no idea that humbersides co commentator had inadvertently shown up towns embarrassing lack of prep by making an early comment on his observations of having seen Tranmere before.

Saying that stuff is embarrassing is over used but that interview comment is undoubtedly so.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 56
oochiad
November 21, 2020, 8:03pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +3,716
Gold Stars: 28
JT does not report objectively anymore. He can't generally see who's on the fecking ball anymore and is way to negative. The whole things pissing me off at the moment, I dread saturdays and tuesdays but still pay up and tune in, I still think IH will come good.The covid clause is the problem here and so its not a great situation as we've ended up suffering because of it, so for JT to say every club is in the same boat is clearly wrong, in Ollie's defence. Anyway roll on tuesday......UTM!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 56
ginnywings
November 21, 2020, 8:08pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,120
Gold Stars: 548
Why are people having a go at JT? He's asking the questions the fans want answers to, which is his job. Totally valid point regarding covid being the same problem for all.

Poor from IH. Let Burnsey loose on him.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 56
moosey_club
November 21, 2020, 8:18pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,244
Gold Stars: 226
well......that was a pretty sh!tty response to what could be seen as a pretty reasonable point made by JT.

He is obviously feeling the pressure and rightly so in all fairness on recent form and that shambles today.

Standing back from the emotion it seems a bit odd that for someone who places alot of value on "player confidence" that he spent the last week destroying it in his press work ,  slagged the performance at Hull, announced the squad isnt good enough and there will be a cull....hardly confidence building stuff.

"Our scout told me".......well....either sack your fcking your scout as he doesnt know his @rse from his elbow or just consider that they may also have a scout who watched us and told their manager exactly where we are weak and exploited it nicely.

Ohman gone and so has Mohsni ....thanks for putting your head in Ludwig and thanks for nothing Mohsni but in reality thats two players out that we wont really miss at all.  Also interesting that Ollie tried to swerve the "is it true you are putting players on furlough" question with a fuddled answer......again not exactly going to be making it a happy ship is it ?

Take the result out of the equation ....which is hard to segregate .....but i am definately concerned about just what is going on as it really seems we are in turmoil behind the scenes.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLW
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 56
moosey_club
November 21, 2020, 8:21pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,244
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from oochiad
JT does not report objectively anymore. He can't generally see who's on the fecking ball anymore and is way to negative. The whole things pissing me off at the moment, I dread saturdays and tuesdays but still pay up and tune in, I still think IH will come good.The covid clause is the problem here and so its not a great situation as we've ended up suffering because of it, so for JT to say every club is in the same boat is clearly wrong, in Ollie's defence. Anyway roll on tuesday......UTM!

If you are on i follow just click the other commentary button and listen to the oppositions version of the game.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLW
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 56
TwoLeftFeet
November 21, 2020, 8:25pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +2,076
Gold Stars: 18
Keep hearing IH say how well the club is being run.. certainly doesn't look it..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 56
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
November 21, 2020, 8:34pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.34
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from TwoLeftFeet
Keep hearing IH say how well the club is being run.. certainly doesn't look it..

The words "p1ss up" and "brewery" spring to mind.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 56
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Ollie's post match interview (merged)

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.