8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 All Recommend Thread
Southwark Mariner
October 18, 2020, 2:13am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,550
Gold Stars: 83
Seemed to work fine for me. Would be interesting to know if people who have reported problems can watch the "repeat" ok or still have issues. You can go on ifollow and select to watch the entire match again. I just did that to listen to how the Leyton Orient reporters reacted to our penalty and....errr... to see how much of a handball it might have been. .

[img]https://puu.sh/GE7Nv/a25f121cca.jpg/[/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 79
Kris2
October 18, 2020, 10:45am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.65
Rep Score: +16 / -18
Approval: +2,634
Gold Stars: 136
It's always interesting to listen to opposition commentary to compare views. I felt like Cheltenham's commentary praised us much more than our own did as Mr. Negative was on commentary for that game. Leyton Orient much more biased as you'd expect home commentary to be but still interesting to get their take on the game. Of course they felt they should have had a penalty for handball but nobody seems to have seen their player use his hand to knock the ball on as Waterfall got away with in the previous game, so I guess we can just blame low standards of officials for not seeing the first handball and not allowing the next to even happen.

I found their commentary funny at times, anything we did was down to them making mistakes and not us playing well, they ignore the game to do a bunch of boring call outs constantly. If that was our commentary I think that would do my head in. They even say that people complained so they'll do it less but they must have done like 20 odd through the game!
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 79
cardiffmariner
October 18, 2020, 11:20am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +1,314
Gold Stars: 24
Can someone confirm whether you can get I follow on an apple ipad? Ta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 79
joe56
October 18, 2020, 11:36am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +476
Gold Stars: 3
Quoted from cardiffmariner
Can someone confirm whether you can get I follow on an apple ipad? Ta

You certainly can. I have only ever watched the games on my iPad. It works perfectly: good picture, no buffering and no problems getting a connection.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 79
NorthseaMariner
October 18, 2020, 11:42am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +1,524
Gold Stars: 11
Same for me , I always watch on an iPad, although there were a couple of times it buffered yesterday, but not enough to really bother me.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 79
arryarryarry
October 18, 2020, 11:52am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,041
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from Kris2
It's always interesting to listen to opposition commentary to compare views. I felt like Cheltenham's commentary praised us much more than our own did as Mr. Negative was on commentary for that game. Leyton Orient much more biased as you'd expect home commentary to be but still interesting to get their take on the game. Of course they felt they should have had a penalty for handball but nobody seems to have seen their player use his hand to knock the ball on as Waterfall got away with in the previous game, so I guess we can just blame low standards of officials for not seeing the first handball and not allowing the next to even happen.

I found their commentary funny at times, anything we did was down to them making mistakes and not us playing well, they ignore the game to do a bunch of boring call outs constantly. If that was our commentary I think that would do my head in. They even say that people complained so they'll do it less but they must have done like 20 odd through the game!

Some of their fans can't stand their own commentators and also some are saying they shouldn't have had a penalty because their player handled first in the move.
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 79
Henryscat
October 18, 2020, 1:49pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,395
Quoted from arryarryarry

Some of their fans can't stand their own commentators and also some are saying they shouldn't have had a penalty because their player handled first in the move.

I’m sad and read their forum too. They seem completely oblivious to us hitting the woodwork twice.

Panic on the streets of Carlisle, Dublin, Dundee, Humberside
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 76 - 79
Stadium
October 19, 2020, 7:24pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,924
Gold Stars: 19
1205 sold on Saturday.

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 77 - 79
Limerick Mariner
October 20, 2020, 5:07pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +5,693
Gold Stars: 136
Quoted from Stadium
1205 sold on Saturday.

ifollow should publish all the numbers sold, then we can restart all the threads about away fan numbers, home fan numbers, who had away fans on the home ifollow end, who is a bigger club than who and which club is the second biggest club in the league 2....after Bradford of course

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 78 - 79
Mariner John
October 20, 2020, 6:19pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: +629
Gold Stars: 51
Quoted from 123614

You mean the content provider who provides me and hundreds of other's, a perfect service?

You still don't get it and probably never will. If you are using Ifollow it is them providing the stream with or without a lot of bandwidth so a few or lots of people can watch. You can try a  millon different computer settings buffering will happen if they (Ifollow) don't have enough bandwidth for all to faultlessly stream. If you are using an IPTV service and are watching a live game they are piggy backing a link provided by that link as it isn't provided by the IPTV service. As are probably all the IPTV services hence lack of bandwidth. No matter what you say you are still wrong. Do you watch BBC via IPTV probably always perfectly as they provide an utter ton of bandwidth. A film via IPTV service is irrelevant as most have downloaded them to their own server.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 79 - 79
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The Orient game on iFollow

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.