KingstonMariner
October 17, 2020, 7:36pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from 123614
CBA to carry on with this, you just don't get it.

That's exactly the problem. They're not getting it. Consistently.

You sound like one of those dodgy salesman who tries to find excuses for the duff product not working.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 79
October 17, 2020, 8:25pm
Guest User
Quoted from Mariner John

Yes 100% as it's correct, if not disprove me, which you won't be able to

LMAO, you just said it was the fault of the ISP, something Ipointed out earlier in this thread.  Lol!
Reply: 61 - 79
October 17, 2020, 8:27pm
Guest User
Quoted from KingstonMariner

That's exactly the problem. They're not getting it. Consistently.

You sound like one of those dodgy salesman who tries to find excuses for the duff product not working.

Errs, but it DOES work for me every time.

Reply: 62 - 79
KingstonMariner
October 17, 2020, 8:27pm
Meths Drinker
Quoted from 123614

LMAO, you just said it was the fault of the ISP, something Ipointed out earlier in this thread.  Lol!

He means the content provider.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 79
October 17, 2020, 8:37pm
Guest User

He means the content provider.

You mean the content provider who provides me and hundreds of other's, a perfect service?

Reply: 64 - 79
KingstonMariner
October 17, 2020, 8:43pm
Meths Drinker
Quoted from 123614

You mean the content provider who provides me and hundreds of other's, a perfect service?

Good job you’re not a businessman. You’d be quite content for a big percentage of your customers to bad mouth your product.

Maybe they should pinch it and not be in a position to complain eh?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 65 - 79
headingly_mariner
October 17, 2020, 9:24pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,342
Gold Stars: 113
As I said I a previous thread my internet is speedy 300mps and it’s wired, but every time I watch on my laptop it buffers regularly, laptop is a good one and I’ve tried another. Plays fine through WiFi on my phone or kid’s rubbish 5 year old basic tablet 😂.

so I’m mirroring it from the tablet to the telly. It hasn’t buffered once in 2 games and I think the app is a lot more stable than the website
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 66 - 79
GrimExile
October 17, 2020, 9:33pm
Live in Bucks born and bred in Grimsby.
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,280
Gold Stars: 36
Got in no trouble today. Only thing is, how do I pick the Humberside commentary for when it starts?

Click on the Settings cog, then click on audio and then click away or home as the case may be. Hope that helps. Also they advise you use Google Chrome too just in case others had trouble getting online. #UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 67 - 79
Cayman_mariner
October 17, 2020, 11:58pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +10 / 0
Approval: +483
Gold Stars: 3
Quoted from headingly_mariner
As I said I a previous thread my internet is speedy 300mps and it’s wired, but every time I watch on my laptop it buffers regularly, laptop is a good one and I’ve tried another. Plays fine through WiFi on my phone or kid’s rubbish 5 year old basic tablet 😂.

so I’m mirroring it from the tablet to the telly. It hasn’t buffered once in 2 games and I think the app is a lot more stable than the website

Sympathise with you both Fish and Ginny. I have the same situation as Headingly and it certainly isn't consistent with when it works on the laptop or not.  

I have had days where I can watch on my laptop through a browser and connect it to the TV through HDMI with no problem, yet other days when it doesn't connect (spinning icon) but when I switch to my phone that is using the same wi-fi (it has no data plan) and it works seamlessly.  

So now I avoid using the laptop and cast my phone to the TV because the phone seems more reliable.  

Worth noting that if I try and watch on my phone through the EFL app, it doesn't seem to allow casting to the TV directly.

So I have to set my phones browser to desktop mode, then connect to iFollow through the web site.  
I then cast the phone to the TV and it works.  

Not sure if that helps but best of luck - was certainly frustrating messing around trying to get it to work previously.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 68 - 79
Henryscat
October 18, 2020, 1:52am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,395
Had problems through laptop for the first half of the Bolton game (brand new high-spec laptop, hardwired internet - speed measuring high 90s last time I ran a check, firefox, chrome and edge all tried) switched to the app second half and used the app Tuesday and today.

As mentioned above I think the app is a hell of a lot more “stable” than the website and personally not had any issues screen mirroring to the telly off the app.

Panic on the streets of Carlisle, Dublin, Dundee, Humberside
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 69 - 79
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The Orient game on iFollow

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.