ginnywings
October 17, 2020, 6:54pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,101
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from 123614

Maybe it's because your PC is connected to your TV.  Seriously, how hard is it to realise that it is not iFollows fault when many of us get it every match and don't have any problems whatsoever.

And how hard is it for you to realise that it simply doesn't work correctly for everyone? All of my TV viewing is streamed. I don't watch terrestrial TV at all and I have no problems whatsoever with the many streaming sites I use other than iFollow.

Many of you may get it every match, but just as many don't. Many are following the instructions to the letter, have perfectly sound internet connections, but can't get it to work seamlessly as it should.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 79
TAGG
October 17, 2020, 6:55pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,960
Gold Stars: 124
We need to be 5 yards up the pitch

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 79
October 17, 2020, 6:55pm
Guest User
Quoted from FishOutOfWater

Obviously your computer and connection aren’t giving you any issues but lots of have had them

Exactly this.^^  As I have been saying all along, check your computer and internet because THEY are what is causing them problems.  How can iFollow run perfectly for some, but not for others?  If you can't connect to iFollow that is running perfectly for me, then the fault has to be at your end.

Reply: 52 - 79
FishOutOfWater
October 17, 2020, 7:01pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.15
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,568
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from 123614

Exactly this.^^  As I have been saying all along, check your computer and internet because THEY are what is causing them problems.  How can iFollow run perfectly for some, but not for others

So explain to me why the first two games I watched ( Walsall and Salford ) worked without any issues yet today has been pretty much a waste of my time

Maybe when I get a reply to the email I sent about an hour ago to iFollow's support address they might give me a better explanation than you've provided

You never know they might suggest I change my ISP, get another PC or see if next door might let me watch it on their equipment?  
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 53 - 79
October 17, 2020, 7:05pm
Guest User
CBA to carry on with this, you just don't get it.
Reply: 54 - 79
Stadium
October 17, 2020, 7:12pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,926
Gold Stars: 19
Quoted from 123614

What that some people are having technical issues which are not due to their internet connection?
Thank you Bill Gates.

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 79
Mariner John
October 17, 2020, 7:18pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: +629
Gold Stars: 51
Quoted from 123614

I have to think that there is something wrong with the systems people are using.  I have paid to watch every game this season with absolutely no problems whatsoever.  I watch it on my PC.  It's nothing to do with luck, if some people can watch it with no problems, then it shows the product is working as intended, and the fault lies at the users end.  If you are getting buffering (circle in middle going round and round), then it's a problem with your internet.

What utter nonsense, buffering is caused by the provider not buying enough Bandwidth and has nothing to do wth anything else.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 79
ginnywings
October 17, 2020, 7:23pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,101
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from 123614

https://forum.thefishy.co.uk/Blah.pl?v-post/b-dr/m-1597701920/q-32/

And yet, in August you made the post in the link above.

I think I'm also correct in saying that it was you who was advocating getting a dodgy streaming box to watch Town matches for free and saying you were doing nothing wrong.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 79
October 17, 2020, 7:24pm
Guest User
Quoted from Mariner John

What utter nonsense, buffering is caused by the provider not buying enough Bandwidth and has nothing to do wth anything else.

Lol, do you realise what you just said!

Reply: 58 - 79
Mariner John
October 17, 2020, 7:33pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: +629
Gold Stars: 51
Quoted from 123614

Lol, do you realise what you just said!

Yes 100% as it's correct, if not disprove me, which you won't be able to
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 79
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The Orient game on iFollow

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.