Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Club not for sale..
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 221 Guests

Club not for sale..

This thread currently has 11,921 views. Print
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 All Recommend Thread
rancido
February 3, 2020, 12:28pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,574
Gold Stars: 96
I've got no tangible proof but I'm convinced that something is going  on in the background and I think Ollie is involved in some way. To me it's no coincidence that JF appoints him manager on an 18 month contract and he then invests £100,000 in shares and joins the Board. Those shares are only of benefit to Ollie if the club prospers in some of way and not just on the field either.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 80 - 84
Rik e B
February 3, 2020, 2:13pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +20 / -3
Approval: +3,916
Ollie seems convinced something is afoot, and if he can stick around improving the team with his skills he will be riding the crest of a wave with the double-whammy of what's going on in the background.

Fenty has said very exciting times ahead with regards to relocation, all of Lincs Blue so funding easier etc. Let's forget Blue v Red arguments and just hope that the fact from national down to local all singing from the same hymn sheet it can be of benefit to us.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 84
The_Laughing_Mariner
February 3, 2020, 5:27pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +17 / -5
Approval: +1,041
Gold Stars: 10
Are there not more local elections in May?,  could the political make up of the council not change again?

Edit:   15/42 seats up for election, Now Brexit is done might the conservatives not do so well

<'(((((<

When I was a little boy
I asked my daddy what would i be
would I be United, would i be Leeds
Here's what he said to me

Oh Grimsby Grimsby
Whatever will be will be
You'll follow then faithfully
Oh Grimsby Grimsby

Tell me Mam me Mam
I dont want no tea no tea
I'm watching the Grimsby
Tell me Mam me mam
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 84
forza ivano
February 3, 2020, 11:04pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,172
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from rancido
I've got no tangible proof but I'm convinced that something is going  on in the background and I think Ollie is involved in some way. To me it's no coincidence that JF appoints him manager on an 18 month contract and he then invests £100,000 in shares and joins the Board. Those shares are only of benefit to Ollie if the club prospers in some of way and not just on the field either.

Unfortunately (maybe) I was told that there isn't anything going on, now that the 2 consortiums are out of the picture and no, Mr Holloway isn't involved with any consortium, it's just he's found a club where he can indulge his project ( don't think that's phrased very well, but hope you know what I mean)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 83 - 84
heppy88
February 3, 2020, 11:31pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +11 / 0
Approval: +3,079
Gold Stars: 40
27th May 2019 New council revealed NE Linc's council is 100 million pounds in debt. One hundred million pounds.
Fentydome is purely a Fenty pipe dream.
It's time to invest in BP and quick.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 84 - 84
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Club not for sale..

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.