Rodley Mariner
July 14, 2019, 10:05pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,211
Gold Stars: 176
Quoted from Grim74
Brilliant what a game watched every minute they did the country proud apart from the Bradford lad who wouldn’t sing the national anthem. Hope cricket can kick on a bit now well done for Sky for showing the game even if I was sweating that the tv license man might make a surprise visit brilliant coverage.
England are the best team in the world 👏🏻

I hope I speak for every decent person on this forum when I say intercourse off you complete and utter girl private. If there has ever been a better advert than today for the value of immigration then I've yet to see it. I'd guess the skidmarks from one of Adil Rashid's farts have contributed more to this country than a League 2 Tommy Robinson idolising bell-end like you have.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 60
LH
July 14, 2019, 10:36pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,389
Gold Stars: 167
Quoted from Rodley Mariner

I hope I speak for every decent person on this forum when I say intercourse off you complete and utter girl private. If there has ever been a better advert than today for the value of immigration then I've yet to see it. I'd guess the skidmarks from one of Adil Rashid's farts have contributed more to this country than a League 2 Tommy Robinson idolising bell-end like you have.

Six!
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 60
Grantley
July 14, 2019, 10:59pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.39
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +2,517
Gold Stars: 9
Jofra Archer didn’t sing the national anthem either...

Jordan Magrew
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 60
Grim74
July 14, 2019, 11:06pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1

Have you always been a thick girl private or is it old age? So what the intercourse you even on about?  I’ve slagged rooney off on here for not opening his mouth, Archer didn’t sing either but I don’t blame him as he’s not English that’s fair enough but the Bradford lad should of made an effort he was the only sour note today as far as I’m concerned.

oh and the crowd which should of been full of England fans I bet they could of sold out ten times over, tickets shouldn’t be released until both teams reach the final, looking at the crowd you’d think it was played in New Delhi.

As for you your a disgrace with your race baiting at every opportunity I see people you see colour try get some help see a psychologist keep away from antifa.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 60
Rodley Mariner
July 14, 2019, 11:16pm
Special Brew Drinker
'The Bradford lad'. You are a nasty racist girl private and anybody on here who has an opinion of any value thinks the same. I am on cloud number 9 about today and the only thing that can make the win even sweeter is that the diverse nature of our team highlights the value of immigration to this country and exposes the type of bullshit you peddle. Immigration brings us the brightest, most ambitious, most talented people. Adil Rashid might not be much of a singer but he's a flipping good cricketer and a world cup winner. As opposed to you, a sad racist male masturbator. You belt out God Save the Queen in your bedsit with your shrivelled little member in your hand and let's see what good it does anyone. Adil Rashid can go home and polish his world cup winner's medal.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 60
Grim74
July 15, 2019, 6:39am
Cocktail Drinker
'The Bradford lad'. You are a nasty racist girl private and anybody on here who has an opinion of any value thinks the same. I am on cloud number 9 about today and the only thing that can make the win even sweeter is that the diverse nature of our team highlights the value of immigration to this country and exposes the type of bullshit you peddle. Immigration brings us the brightest, most ambitious, most talented people. Adil Rashid might not be much of a singer but he's a flipping good cricketer and a world cup winner. As opposed to you, a sad racist male masturbator. You belt out God Save the Queen in your bedsit with your shrivelled little member in your hand and let's see what good it does anyone. Adil Rashid can go home and polish his world cup winner's medal.

So the ‘Bratford’ lad is now a racist term 😂 you give David Lanny a bad name W hat a flipping moron you are! I bet Rashid gets embarrassed by twits like you who get offended on his behalf, it’s Guardianista’s of your ilk who cause division in this country crying wacist wacist every 5 mins! Thing is all you do is water it down you call me a racist and I just laugh before sending it on to my black mate, 20 years ago i might of been offended not anymore these days i take it as a compliment as I’ve triggered a left wing lennie😂

Well done from turning a thread on one of if not the greatest sporting moments that I’ve ever witnessed into a race issue WTF England are the world champions 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 go on say it if you have any pride.. but then your probably to offended the flag is to white to wacist wacist😂

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 60
Rodley Mariner
July 15, 2019, 7:40am
Special Brew Drinker
I am ecstatic we are world champions. I was at Edgbaston for the semi and Durham for the group game against the Kiwis. You were the one who came onto the thread and singled out somebody for not singing the anthem. You also chose to not even bother using that players name. If you're such a patriot I am sure you'll be celebrating Adil Rashid and the contribution he has made to a fantastic team. I know what you are.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 60
Grim74
July 15, 2019, 8:11am
Cocktail Drinker
I am ecstatic we are world champions. I was at Edgbaston for the semi and Durham for the group game against the Kiwis. You were the one who came onto the thread and singled out somebody for not singing the anthem. You also chose to not even bother using that players name. If you're such a patriot I am sure you'll be celebrating Adil Rashid and the contribution he has made to a fantastic team. I know what you are.

You’re a race baiter pure and simple you would find racism in a bag of dolly mixtures pure and simple you make me sick, but I will put that to one side as your post is more reasonable. If I ever had the pleasure of meeting Rashid I would shake his hand and offer to buy him a pint ( whoops he’s muslim there I go again) the reason I referred to him as the Bradford lad was simply I couldn’t recall is name and couldn’t be bothered to look it up, I enjoy watching my Cricket but I’m not a massive fan I didn’t even know who he was this time last month so rather than just guess his name I respectfully called him ‘the lad from Bradford’ not the Muslim or bearded or brown skin fellow. If I was to call Bairstow (before becoming a household name) the Yorkshire lad would you still get your knickers in a twist? No off course not because he’s white and that wouldn’t trigger you.

I will accept singling him out for the anthem was poor timing on reflection I could of mentioned that later on it’s just one of my really big ‘pet hates’ I would be happy if they just put their hands on their hearts if they don’t want to sing like a lot of other proud nation teams do. Like you I was ecstatic with tears in my eyes and I’m the least emotional person I know, so don’t tell me you know me I’m far from living in a bed sit but then I wouldn’t look down on anyone who is.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 60
Rodley Mariner
July 15, 2019, 8:20am
Special Brew Drinker
You wouldn't call Bairstow the Yorkshire lad though would you or Woakes the Brummie lad?

You could be a millionaire for all I know - my knowing you is nothing to do with your money, job or class and I wouldn't look down on anybody for any of those reasons. I see straight through you and your nasty little comments though.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 60
Grim74
July 15, 2019, 9:50am
Cocktail Drinker
You wouldn't call Bairstow the Yorkshire lad though would you or Woakes the Brummie lad?

You could be a millionaire for all I know - my knowing you is nothing to do with your money, job or class and I wouldn't look down on anybody for any of those reasons. I see straight through you and your nasty little comments though.

Naz Hussein distinctly linked Rashid from Bradford during his commentary on more than one occasion that’s the only reason I know he’s from Bradford so is Hussein a racist will you be starting a petition then? you’re an idiot?

When Root and Flintoff before him were up and coming I recall them being called the Yorkshire lad or the lad from Yorkshire on many many occasions, even Collingwood was always the lad from Durham before I knew his name! look your accusations are baseless and pathetic your race baiter get a life.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 60
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Come on England

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.