Codswede
November 29, 2018, 9:13am

Upper Findus
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +300
Quoted from Pogo
We have a brilliant crosser of the ball in Ben Pringle, I thought we was class yesterday along with most of the team.. he’s got that bit of quality we need and I’d love to see him sign permenantly UTM

Think we are missing a striker prepared to gamble on Pringle's crosses and win the header, the amount of times Pringle's crosses fly through the penalty area untouched is criminal... Thomas definitely prefers the ball into his feet.

ATAW
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 68
RoboCod
November 29, 2018, 9:20am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from Codswede

Thomas definitely prefers the ball into his feet hands.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 68
Mariner Timsky
November 29, 2018, 9:33am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,533
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from Cloudy

9 months would take him to May. Could, in theory make the play off final!

I think you mean the FA Cup Final

Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 68
Son of Cod
November 29, 2018, 1:27pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,328
Gold Stars: 196
I've always rated Sam Habergham at LB. Not necessarily a particularly marauding option who is gonna be whipping crosses in all the time, but solid and steady. Not too dissimilar to Gregor Robertson. Has fallen out of favour at Lincoln. I can't imagine they'd let him go in this window coming up as they'd want him if anything happened to Toffolo, however if they go up he could be a decent signing in the summer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 68
Cloudy
November 29, 2018, 1:40pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +6,431
Quoted from Son of Cod
I've always rated Sam Habergham at LB. Not necessarily a particularly marauding option who is gonna be whipping crosses in all the time, but solid and steady. Not too dissimilar to Gregor Robertson. Has fallen out of favour at Lincoln. I can't imagine they'd let him go in this window coming up as they'd want him if anything happened to Toffolo, however if they go up he could be a decent signing in the summer.

Toffolo getting pelters on their site for not being able to defend- still he is only on a high wage for 3 years!
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 68
Son of Cod
November 29, 2018, 1:45pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,328
Gold Stars: 196
Quoted from Cloudy

Toffolo getting pelters on their site for not being able to defend- still he is only on a high wage for 3 years!

Ah really? I thought they all loved him. Maybe Habergham will get a chance again in that case. Much like we're getting a bit confident after a few good performances I imagine being down to 2nd is the beginning of the end for some over on Vital!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 68
Mariner_09
November 29, 2018, 2:10pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +19 / -13
Approval: +1,192
Gold Stars: 55
Quoted from Son of Cod

I suggested we make a cheeky bid for him when Andrew left. He always impressed me when he played against us for Braintree. Think he's a solid option at this level.

I've wasted my life in black and white, a pathetic act for a worthless cause
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 68
nealeardleyscrossing
November 29, 2018, 3:08pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +2 / -1
Approval: -322
Gold Stars: 4
Toofolo gets stick off what a few divs on Vitals, he is a firm favourite at Lincoln and a very good player.

As for Sam hes been injured for a year - Some kind of bone disorder, wheer the patella rubs against the femur I think. Shame for Sam because great player, and free kick taker. But I would be worried about his long term ability to play football after this injury which seems a pretty bad one.

Embleton to Lincoln in Jan as part of Harry Anderson going to Sunderland - Heard it here first.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 68
nealeardleyscrossing
November 29, 2018, 3:09pm
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from Cloudy

Not being able to defend in the third best defensive record in the league and best goals scored in the league...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 68
nealeardleyscrossing
November 29, 2018, 3:12pm
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from Son of Cod

Ah really? I thought they all loved him. Maybe Habergham will get a chance again in that case. Much like we're getting a bit confident after a few good performances I imagine being down to 2nd is the beginning of the end for some over on Vital!

It is for the ones that have only been going since 2016!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 68
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › January

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.