12 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Recommend Thread
golfer
September 3, 2018, 8:21am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,443
Gold Stars: 116
O.K. so jsf wipes his loans off,gives his shares to a Fishy member-then what happens next. Some rich Eastern gentleman steps in and promises to put £50 million into the club-I don't think so Under J.S.F we are not going to be a premiership club but I don't think he will let us completely fold. As a matter of interest who on the Fishy would wipe off £3million-not many if truth be told.If the new stadium folds and J.S.F. does decide to say Fkit what happens next. I have heard pharts before.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 110
forza ivano
September 3, 2018, 9:32am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,206
Gold Stars: 265
. Pringle was amazing when Rotherham got promoted 4ish years ago to the championship, I thought he'd have a good career, he was mom when beating us in playoffs, however he's never had a good run in our team for whatever reason. Very creative mid when he's on it.

back on topic. another view from a pne fan
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 110
Ipswin
September 3, 2018, 12:33pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
My point was (which of course the red x morons have missed as usual) that the criticism of Fenty has reared its head again (I know the problems he created have never gone away) thanks presumably to the current poor run of results.

In the immediate aftermath of Jolley's appointment, the escape from relegation and the usual new season optimism the complaints about him disappeared in fact Jolley's appointment and Fenty's obvious agreement to all the new signings almost brought him some priase

Why is it that when things are going badly on the field, which even he can't be to blame for, the Fenty knockers reappear.

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 110
rancido
September 3, 2018, 1:05pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,572
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from golfer
O.K. so jsf wipes his loans off,gives his shares to a Fishy member-then what happens next. Some rich Eastern gentleman steps in and promises to put £50 million into the club-I don't think so Under J.S.F we are not going to be a premiership club but I don't think he will let us completely fold. As a matter of interest who on the Fishy would wipe off £3million-not many if truth be told.If the new stadium folds and J.S.F. does decide to say Fkit what happens next. I have heard pharts before.

But surely you know by now that there are a number of Fishy posters who know somebody who would put money into the club if JF was to go. These would be gifts ( or investments as some would call them ) not loans. If we believe all we are told by some Fishy posters then the future will be rosy once JF departs and these " investors " can make their intentions public.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 110
Cloudy
September 3, 2018, 2:08pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +6,431
Quoted from rancido

But surely you know by now that there are a number of Fishy posters who know somebody who would put money into the club if JF was to go. These would be gifts ( or investments as some would call them ) not loans. If we believe all we are told by some Fishy posters then the future will be rosy once JF departs and these " investors " can make their intentions public.

There are some fishy posters who are happy to see us stagnate whilst even the dog and duck 2nd X1 move ahead of us. Those that have become blind to the modern world and happy to sit  under the stairs like a mushroom

Said many times it is not about putting money into the club (Fenty hasnt done so for years) more about increasing income, managing sensibly and engagement with the community.
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 110
Biccys
September 3, 2018, 2:14pm
Posts Per Day: 2.04
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from Ipswin
My point was (which of course the red x morons have missed as usual) that the criticism of Fenty has reared its head again (I know the problems he created have never gone away) thanks presumably to the current poor run of results.

In the immediate aftermath of Jolley's appointment, the escape from relegation and the usual new season optimism the complaints about him disappeared in fact Jolley's appointment and Fenty's obvious agreement to all the new signings almost brought him some priase

Why is it that when things are going badly on the field, which even he can't be to blame for, the Fenty knockers reappear.

*Chortle* You said knockers....

@biccysthefishy

£110,105

[url]https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mariners-trust/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 65 - 110
Les Brechin
September 3, 2018, 4:15pm

Posts Per Day: 4.17
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,713
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from forza ivano
. Pringle was amazing when Rotherham got promoted 4ish years ago to the championship, I thought he'd have a good career, he was mom when beating us in playoffs, however he's never had a good run in our team for whatever reason. Very creative mid when he's on it.

back on topic. another view from a pne fan

Well done for trying to get the thread back on-topic anyway.

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 66 - 110
golfer
September 3, 2018, 4:34pm
Vodka Drinker
I am going to give you a green tick Ipswin and Rancido for the simple fact you are not one of those talking out of their derrieres
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 67 - 110
MuddyWaters
September 3, 2018, 4:57pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,260
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from golfer

I believe the figure has reduced to two point something million - however, look at it another way - who, in their right mind, would pay for the majority shareholding PLUS the loan figure to buy the club in its' current state.

Most of the negative posting regarding the John Fenty tenure is based on the fact that no-one can see a way out of it. It's not exactly been a rip-roaring success, has it?
Private Message
Reply: 68 - 110
golfer
September 3, 2018, 5:03pm
Vodka Drinker
I am waiting for somebody to tell me a FEASIBLE way out,unless there is one then JSF is our only hope of remaining afloat
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 69 - 110
12 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Ben Pringle

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.