Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,962
Gold Stars: 124
Quoted from devs
I love the racists on the Fishy
Makes me proud to support GTFC

Anyway I'm off in my time capsule back to the 70s to make gratuitous references to a person's skin colour and any other mindless, knuckle dragging comments that shows I have the intelligence of a cardboard box

Ah that's where you get clothes from Jeremy đź‘Ť

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 90
Marinerz93
February 16, 2018, 9:53pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from codcheeky

You have every right not to be offended, but you not speak for the majority of black people, you say people are too quick to be offended, perhaps you and others are too quick to accept this casual racism which is the thin end of the wedge, when would you be offended?  Jokes about chalky as a characature ? Back to the monkey noises and bananas?
People have fought for years and are still fighting for an end to discrimination of all kinds, the moment we turn a blind eye or laugh along with the pack we take a step backwards.  
What Trump has to do with this I have no idea, that he seems to many to be unfit for office is an American problem. Calling people snowflakes as some on here do because they are willing to stand up against discrimination is a childish right wing distraction

Your post is the sort of post an extreme left wing snowflake would say, over blown your point to prove a point just because your over sensitive snowflake feelings have been hurt.

Have you carried out a survey to see if the majority side with Father Christmas or not, if not you can not have a go at him can you because of how you feel.

Trump has been mentioned because what he said about immigrants coming from excrement hole countries namely Africa and Haiti, and pronouncing Namibia incorrectly.

[youtube]e-Odk4n_KeY[/youtube]

[youtube]yErxUqzXGx4[/youtube]

Did the inhabitants of these excrement hole countries act like left wing snowflakes with sand in their vaginas no, they gave it back.

[youtube]XCz66YlNbPQ[/youtube]

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 90
codcheeky
February 16, 2018, 10:15pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +1,251
Gold Stars: 31
Quoted from Marinerz93

Your post is the sort of post an extreme left wing snowflake would say, over blown your point to prove a point just because your over sensitive snowflake feelings have been hurt.

Have you carried out a survey to see if the majority side with Father Christmas or not, if not you can not have a go at him can you because of how you feel.

Trump has been mentioned because what he said about immigrants coming from excrement hole countries namely Africa and Haiti, and pronouncing Namibia incorrectly.

[youtube]e-Odk4n_KeY[/youtube]

[youtube]v=yErxUqzXGx4[/youtube]

Did the inhabitants of these excrement hole countries act like left wing snowflakes with sand in their vaginas no, they gave it back.

[youtube]XCz66YlNbPQ[/youtube]

I am not a extreme left winger, but I do believe in a fairer society and that many industries would be much better and safer in public ownership.
Snowflake is a strange term from a man without an argument, if it means I would rather have peace than war and harmony over conflict then I will take it as a compliment.
  If a country that will let it's kids be slaughtered on a regular basis is not a shithole then where is? Trump was put there with the help of the Russians and the hopeless Hilary, and he is slowly destroying American credibility around the world as Putin hoped he would.

My son in law is black and he certainty does not believe this sort of thing by a England manager is acceptable.  The people you would have called snowflakes for standing up to fascists in the past fought and died for your freedom and do not forget they did not rush to vote for Churchill, but a left wing government which was perhaps the greatest in this countries history.
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 90
Rodley Mariner
February 16, 2018, 10:47pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,239
Gold Stars: 177
I wonder what a venn diagram would look like for people who use the term snowflake and people who secretly wish they could just say explicitly racist things without being held to account.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 90
Marinerz93
February 16, 2018, 11:03pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from codcheeky

I am not a extreme left winger, but I do believe in a fairer society and that many industries would be much better and safer in public ownership.
Snowflake is a strange term from a man without an argument, if it means I would rather have peace than war and harmony over conflict then I will take it as a compliment.
  If a country that will let it's kids be slaughtered on a regular basis is not a shithole then where is? Trump was put there with the help of the Russians and the hopeless Hilary, and he is slowly destroying American credibility around the world as Putin hoped he would.

My son in law is black and he certainty does not believe this sort of thing by a England manager is acceptable.  The people you would have called snowflakes for standing up to fascists in the past fought and died for your freedom and do not forget they did not rush to vote for Churchill, but a left wing government which was perhaps the greatest in this countries history.

I appreciate that your son in-law may be offended by Samsons comment but like I said in an earlier post we don't know what their relationship was like, if there was no relationship and he made the comments to offend her then there is no defence of that but blowing everything out of proportion when we don't have the full facts is what winds people up and causes debates to get heated.

I listen to a lot of music and often I will absorb my self into various genres, I came across Billie Holiday and a song called Strange Fruit. I found it quite dark so looked into what the song was about, what I read and saw horrified me. It changed my outlook on life, and how we view things we either grow up being told or perceive.

[youtube]c52ElU5tQNo[/youtube].

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 90
Rodley Mariner
February 16, 2018, 11:06pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,239
Gold Stars: 177
I'd say from her actions that it's fair to say she didn't think it was funny and she was offended.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 65 - 90
Marinerz93
February 16, 2018, 11:13pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
I'd say from her actions that it's fair to say she didn't think it was funny and she was offended.

Had he made remarks of a similar nature before or was this the first and was ebola in Nigeria at the time. Some people are easily offended and humourless.

Private Message
Reply: 66 - 90
forza ivano
February 17, 2018, 1:50am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,172
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from Marinerz93

Had he made remarks of a similar nature before or was this the first and was ebola in Nigeria at the time. Some people are easily offended and humourless.

I'm definitely easily offended.11,500 people isn't funny. And to say it someone from Lagos is simply offensive. Just to put t into context, Nigeria had Ebola under control within 2-3 weeks,whichwho acknowledged as a huge achievement
Interesting to look back at the posts.anyone expressing anti racist views get black marks, the closet racists and their supporters get a majority of pluses. Shame on you
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 67 - 90
Rick12
February 17, 2018, 9:21am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from Grim74

I don't agree Pete the only thing Samson is guilty off is political incorrectness!
As for big Ron look past the headlines regarding his offensive comment and you will find that he's certainly no Racist.  

Would tend to agree.Casual racism eg "John Terrys comment some years back" does not necessarily equate to a out and out racist.Nowadays anything to do with any semblance of racism people are quick to jump on the bandwagon and vilify it yet other things get less attention and critique which are just as damaging eg discriminatory behaviour against unattractive people eg double standards me thinks!!

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 68 - 90
ginnywings
February 17, 2018, 9:24am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,122
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Rick12

Would tend to agree.Casual racism eg "John Terrys comments some years back" does not necessarily equate to a out and out racist.Nowadays anything to do with any semblance of racism people are quick to jump on the bandwagon and vilify it yet other things get less attention and critique which are just as damaging eg discriminatory behaviour against fat and unattractive people eg double standards me thinks!!

I just stay out of the public eye.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 69 - 90
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Mark Sampson

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.