February 15, 2018, 7:08pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,549
Gold Stars: 231
Quoted from devs
That's what I love about racist right wingers
Always provide a lucid argument to back up their thoughts...

IQ of 70 - about twice the size of yours then...

His argument was so poor you have shown him the way. By repeating his argument back.

There are no racist right wingers on here that I know of. There are some people with a more rounded and balanced view of the world and all its peculiarities who don't get sucked into the latest witch hunt though.
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 90
moosey_club
February 15, 2018, 8:19pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,143
Gold Stars: 220
Would rather we went back to rumouring Hope Powell....Sampsons tactics with the cream of Englands women footballers was to play route one and score from set pieces.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 90
TAGG
February 15, 2018, 8:22pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -26
Approval: +2,980
Gold Stars: 121
We don't need another one who has run a women's team 😂

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 90
HertsGTFC
February 15, 2018, 8:34pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.23
Rep Score: +29 / -8
Approval: +22,657
Gold Stars: 217
Quoted from Croxton
Mark Sampson is a provocative shout but that does not excuse the abuse Ipswin is getting. He did not argue for Sampson, simply highlighted the awkwardness of a joke gone wrong. Ipswin can give and take but we all have to moderate our response to an opposing view.

Define the word "joke" in relation to this. In fact look in the dictionary and let us all know when you find out a definition that says comments at the expense of others ethnicity, self esteem or feelings.    

Racism is not funny!

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 90
forza ivano
February 15, 2018, 8:40pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.47
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,142
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from Croxton
Mark Sampson is a provocative shout but that does not excuse the abuse Ipswin is getting. He did not argue for Sampson, simply highlighted the awkwardness of a joke gone wrong. Ipswin can give and take but we all have to moderate our response to an opposing view.

Bollox croxton. The dispute is not about ipswin championing Sampson, it's about calling out his casual racism.
And I don't have to moderate opposing racist attitudes.
You probably thought Jim Davidson and Bernard manning were great comedians who were just having a bit of banter with the blackies.

Red Cross away folks.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 90
HertsGTFC
February 15, 2018, 8:45pm

Barley Wine Drinker
What Forza said.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 90
Croxton
February 15, 2018, 9:25pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.75
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +2,933
Gold Stars: 31
Thought you despised the mob mentality Herts, yet here you are having two pops to back up the outraged Forza. Read the post man! I did not call it a joke. Don't patronise me about racism when you know nothing about me. I simply think all of you have sufficient education and Fishy nous to make your point with a little more dignity whoever you address.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 90
HertsGTFC
February 15, 2018, 10:08pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Croxton
Thought you despised the mob mentality Herts, yet here you are having two pops to back up the outraged Forza. Read the post man! I did not call it a joke. Don't patronise me about racism when you know nothing about me. I simply think all of you have sufficient education and Fishy nous to make your point with a little more dignity whoever you address.

I’d rather agree with Forza’s comments than try to defend casual racism...... maybe that’s me maybe I’m undignified but I’ll take that in this case.

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 90
forza ivano
February 15, 2018, 10:11pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.47
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,142
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from Ipswin

FFS you have just ruled out 99% of football managers,

'Aluko had said the FA was "dismissive" when she first claimed Sampson told her to make sure her Nigerian relatives did not bring the Ebola virus to the friendly against Germany at Wembley in November 2014.'  Sense of humour bypass or what?

Read the post again croxton. Ipswin is saying that Aluko had a sense of humour bypass about sampsons racist comments. This is what I despise, at no time has the argument been about the suitability of Sampson as a manager.
And by the way, don't try to deny what you said. You did call it a joke. I quote 'simply highlighted the awkwardness of a joke gone wrong'
Perhaps you could explain to me (as I've obviously had a sense of humour bypass) how sampsons comments were funny, or at best could even be interpreted as a joke?

PS 11,500 people died from the Ebola outbreak. Great comedy material
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 90
Croxton
February 15, 2018, 10:20pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.75
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +2,933
Gold Stars: 31
Eye bulging, finger jabbing, slavering nonsense Forza. Have the decency to get to know someone before invoking the Bernard Manning, Jim Davidson cheap jibes. If you have an issue with Ipswin personal message him or is virtue signalling via your abuse of me your daily fix of self righteousness?
Ask yourself why there are far more readers of this site than posters. Herts always seemed a smart  guy but seconding your rant was disappointing to say the least. Now, back to Saturday.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 90
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.