Rick12
February 16, 2018, 7:13am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from HertsGTFC
Read up on the equalities act it will tell you pretty much all you know about this situation and why Sampson”s comments over stepped the mark.
Your right he did overstep the mark but perfection doesn't exist in anything in this earthly life.All we can do is try and improve for the better which for some is sometimes easier said than done .

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 90
Father Christmas
February 16, 2018, 7:44am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: -10
I’m black and I don’t find it racist m. I wouldn’t want my relatives to be infected by the virus either.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 90
Dan
February 16, 2018, 9:57am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +36 / -17
Approval: +551
Once again this forum condones racism. Got of a bit of a chequered history with this haven't we?

Quoted from John Fenty, April 2013
I deconstructed the flag to the point where it was safe and couldn’t be considered a danger
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 90
TAGG
February 16, 2018, 10:02am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,962
Gold Stars: 124
Quoted from Dan
Once again this forum condones racism. Got of a bit of a chequered history with this haven't we?

No

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 90
Marinerz93
February 16, 2018, 11:52am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Dan

So you are calling Father Christmas racist from his post above yours, you are going to be on Santa'a naughty list, expect coal for Christmas next year.

Sometimes Dan I find people are all too easily offended on someone else's behalf, how do you feel about mainly African Americans calling each other 'my black person'? Surely it is racist to label them African Americans, surely they should just be Americans, because white Americans should be labeled European Americans by all things fair.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 90
codcheeky
February 16, 2018, 12:18pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +1,251
Gold Stars: 31
Quoted from Dan

The irony is those defending Sampson cannot see those arguments have been lost far in the past in most parts of the country. Casual racism(and not so casual) is rife among sections of Town fans, anyone who has followed Town away knows this unless they are completely blinkered.
I am not racist but......
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 90
Grim74
February 16, 2018, 12:19pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Comedy is dead on the fishy don't joke about anyone or anything the could offend the easily offended, unless it's Trump or farage  of course.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 90
WOZOFGRIMSBY
February 16, 2018, 12:21pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,816
Gold Stars: 178
Anyway, he's a leading contender for the Cambridge job

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 90
Grim74
February 16, 2018, 12:37pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Which one? 😂

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 90
TheRealJohnLewis
February 16, 2018, 3:28pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Rep Score: +13 / -8
Approval: +2,308
Gold Stars: 39
The last season in the conference when we played Aldershot away, one older bloke who I see at the majority of away matches, drunk as a fart. As Rhys Browne, who was at Aldershot at the time, was near our fans the bloke shouted: "why don't you intercourse off you black girl private!" So I pulled him up on it and started to have a go at him (verbally), he apologised immediately and said he shouldn't have used the word "girl private" oblivious to the reason I was angry.  

Having moved away, I've realised that Grimsby is a very racist place (please don't confuse that, I'm not saying everyone in Grimsby is a racist).
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 90
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Mark Sampson

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.