Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Mariners Trust letter to Stevenage F.C.
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 11 Guests

Mariners Trust letter to Stevenage F.C.

This thread currently has 27,548 views. Print
15 Pages Prev ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 All Recommend Thread
TheRealJohnLewis
August 23, 2017, 4:41pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +13 / -8
Approval: +2,308
Gold Stars: 39
Brilliant

Quoted Text
Jonny_King

August 21

We were sorry to hear that you felt your matchday experience was spoiled by the security measures we have in place at The Lamex Stadium. I'm sure you can appreciate that supporter safety is a high priority for us, but more importantly you must understand that all of us here at Stevenage Football Club are a bunch of raging perverts, who love nothing more than checking out what bra you've got on, especially when it comes to seventy-year-old women who have just spent three sweaty hours on a coach down from Grimsby.

I hope you will understand that Cynthia, one of our best and most experienced stewards, really gets off on watching people urine and as a club that prides itself on accommodating the needs of our employees, we felt it necessary to give her a prime posting in the mens toilets, a position that, let me assure you, was greatly sought after among our highly trained team of deviant sex criminals.

If you would like to discuss the matter further, we would like to invite you for a meeting with our head of security, Jim 'Wandering Hands' Harrison. He has agreed to meet with you, on the understanding that you do not wear any pants and on completion of the meeting will allow him to paddle you silly.

Yours sincerely
Mr Dom Inatrix.[/i]"

Private Message
Reply: 140 - 145
Vance Warner
August 23, 2017, 4:57pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +18 / -5
Approval: +2,772
Gold Stars: 99
Not funny and not helpful
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 141 - 145
HertsGTFC
August 23, 2017, 11:31pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.23
Rep Score: +29 / -8
Approval: +22,555
Gold Stars: 217
Not sure if it's come up on this thread but I got a call from Stevenage council today and they have spoken to the football club who have confirmed they will be putting hand washing facilities in their away gents toilets

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 142 - 145
mariner83
August 24, 2017, 7:50am

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +25 / -4
Approval: +2,001
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from HertsGTFC
Not sure if it's come up on this thread but I got a call from Stevenage council today and they have spoken to the football club who have confirmed they will be putting hand washing facilities in their away gents toilets

Something positive to come from it, although I hope one the majority of our supporters don't benefit from as I don't see why they should get our money in the future.
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 143 - 145
Kristine
August 24, 2017, 9:02am
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +1,192
Gold Stars: 41
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Now that is interesting Herts, if the set up they have isn't an issue why spend money when its not necessary.

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 144 - 145
TAGG
August 24, 2017, 10:41am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -26
Approval: +2,969
Gold Stars: 121
Quoted from Vance Warner
Not funny and not helpful

Fookin mardy bottom.
Bet your a barrel of laughs on a night out 🤡🤡

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 145 - 145
15 Pages Prev ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Mariners Trust letter to Stevenage F.C.

Thread Rating

There have been 1 votes for this thread.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.