Rodley Mariner
March 18, 2015, 8:16pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,239
Gold Stars: 176
Quoted from sonik

Please grow up. Enough is a enough. It's wearing thin now!

UTM!

Don't talk to your brother like that  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 80 - 88
DickBarton
March 18, 2015, 10:00pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +3 / -5
Approval: -355
Quoted from sonik

Please grow up. Enough is a enough. It's wearing thin now!

UTM!

I wasn't inviting you!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 88
highcliff mariner
March 19, 2015, 12:17pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +12 / -3
Approval: +778
!st time ive logged on since Sat . after reading the bottom 3/4 threads , i'm glad i never .
We drew a game and this board decends into utter tripe . Cant wait for Saturday to come .

UTM
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 88
barralad
March 19, 2015, 1:09pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,290
Gold Stars: 126
Quoted from DickBarton

I wasn't inviting you!

Ridiculous now...you are doing a pretty good job of alienating those of us who thought you might have had a point at the start of this nonsense..

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 83 - 88
Jarmo.Is.God
March 19, 2015, 2:11pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,050
Gold Stars: 86
the last 2 seasons and this season we have been in the play-off mix near enough all the way through the season.

Wrexham, Gateshead, Halifax have all been in them before and could more than likely miss out this season.

We are not in a bad position at all, just sometime the manner or the points being lost over rules how well we are actually doing.

with 20 mins to go on saturday, i actually thought we are in with a major shout for the title.

i now think we are just about in with a shout, 1 sub has made such a difference
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 84 - 88
rancido
March 19, 2015, 4:21pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,573
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from ska face
Good to see.

What's truly unbelievable then is that there's someone out there getting off on stringing people on to think he's Fenty.

*shudder*

I don't think I have seen anything in male private Barton's posts that imply he was JF - just some fans jumping to conclusions ( what's new ! ). As far as I know GYFR wasn't instructed to stop posting on here but chose to because of the abuse he was getting - and who could blame him. It just seems so sad that supposed " intelligent " fans can't put together coherent arguments without having to resort to abuse.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 85 - 88
DickBarton
March 20, 2015, 11:14am

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +3 / -5
Approval: -355
Quoted from rancido

I don't think I have seen anything in male private Barton's posts that imply he was JF - just some fans jumping to conclusions ( what's new ! ). As far as I know GYFR wasn't instructed to stop posting on here but chose to because of the abuse he was getting - and who could blame him. It just seems so sad that supposed " intelligent " fans can't put together coherent arguments without having to resort to abuse.

On several posts I have staed that I have supported GTFC since 1972 and that I have a season ticket in the upper Findus. i have always been positive about the team, Paul Hurst and John Fenty, as a result I have had endless abuse with some concluding that I was John Fenty. At first I thought this was amusing and sat back and smiled and posted ridiculouse responses to amuse myself and those who knew it wasn't John Fenty. Since then there has been a stream of vile abuse that has made me feel quite sick at times. Everyone has read these vile posts and know who wrote them. They hopefully will learn a lesson from this and stop this vitriolic abuse toward John Fenty, Paul Hurst or toward anyone in fact. We all have the right to criticise others but common decency and self respect should prevent a tirade of abuse towards other people.

We have so much in common, we all love GTFC with a passion, we want to get back into the league. We can only do this is we stick together and support the team and those in charge. It doesn't mean of course that we have to like individuals. John Fenty, Paul Hurst and the players are not perfect, they will make mistakes just like everyone of us will. Let's understand that, and be more tolerant toward others who may have a different view but who have the same goal, to get promotion. Banter, especially with a bit of humor is fantastic and that's why we read and post on the fishy. I for one love that side of things.

So, let's keep right behind the team right to the end of the season and get out of the mess we're in. If we fail, don't let it be because we the supporters, who are the life blood of the club and bigger than any individual, didn't get behind the team. Individuals come and go when the time is right. Supporters are here forever.

Keep positive

UTM

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 86 - 88
rancido
March 20, 2015, 4:48pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,573
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from DickBarton

On several posts I have staed that I have supported GTFC since 1972 and that I have a season ticket in the upper Findus. i have always been positive about the team, Paul Hurst and John Fenty, as a result I have had endless abuse with some concluding that I was John Fenty. At first I thought this was amusing and sat back and smiled and posted ridiculouse responses to amuse myself and those who knew it wasn't John Fenty. Since then there has been a stream of vile abuse that has made me feel quite sick at times. Everyone has read these vile posts and know who wrote them. They hopefully will learn a lesson from this and stop this vitriolic abuse toward John Fenty, Paul Hurst or toward anyone in fact. We all have the right to criticise others but common decency and self respect should prevent a tirade of abuse towards other people.

We have so much in common, we all love GTFC with a passion, we want to get back into the league. We can only do this is we stick together and support the team and those in charge. It doesn't mean of course that we have to like individuals. John Fenty, Paul Hurst and the players are not perfect, they will make mistakes just like everyone of us will. Let's understand that, and be more tolerant toward others who may have a different view but who have the same goal, to get promotion. Banter, especially with a bit of humor is fantastic and that's why we read and post on the fishy. I for one love that side of things.

So, let's keep right behind the team right to the end of the season and get out of the mess we're in. If we fail, don't let it be because we the supporters, who are the life blood of the club and bigger than any individual, didn't get behind the team. Individuals come and go when the time is right. Supporters are here forever.

Keep positive

UTM

It's unbelievable that some posters could give a red cross to this post.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 87 - 88
barralad
March 20, 2015, 4:50pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,290
Gold Stars: 126
Quoted from rancido

It's unbelievable that some posters could give a red cross to this post.

Says more about them than Mr Barton...Twas ever thus....

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 88 - 88
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Unbelievable

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.