March 18, 2015, 1:31pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.15
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,564
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from DickBarton
Does it really matter who I am?

Surely what really matters is that we all get behind the team and the manager. A nice bit of banter is healthy too as long as it doesn't get abusive.

UTM

Sussed it! You're Jimmy Bullard...    
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 60 - 88
ska face
March 18, 2015, 1:57pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,560
Gold Stars: 839
Quoted from DickBarton
Does it really matter who I am?

Surely what really matters is that we all get behind the team and the manager. A nice bit of banter is healthy too as long as it doesn't get abusive.

UTM

Does it matter? Well given that you've already been instructed to stop posting on here because you've proven yourself to be utterly incapable of engaging with fans without a Category 5 shitstorm happening, I'd say yes - it is important.

Even this weekend, you've jumped in & managed to insult fans! Are you actually being serious with this? I can't quite get my head around someone in your position acting in this manner REPEATEDLY!

Until you can put together some kind of strategic communications plan for engaging with fans (ideally one that doesn't involve you arguing with fans after a couple of bottles of vino), maybe you should just stick to reading the board?

So, as I mentioned yesterday before you had my post removed - perhaps now is the time to salvage what little dignity you have left & log out?
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 88
ska face
March 18, 2015, 2:00pm

Vodka Drinker
That's assuming you are Fenty, of course. If you're not, then I couldn't give a fiddler's intercourse.
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 88
DickBarton
March 18, 2015, 2:27pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +3 / -5
Approval: -355
Quoted from ska face

Does it matter? Well given that you've already been instructed to stop posting on here because you've proven yourself to be utterly incapable of engaging with fans without a Category 5 shitstorm happening, I'd say yes - it is important.

Even this weekend, you've jumped in & managed to insult fans! Are you actually being serious with this? I can't quite get my head around someone in your position acting in this manner REPEATEDLY!

Until you can put together some kind of strategic communications plan for engaging with fans (ideally one that doesn't involve you arguing with fans after a couple of bottles of vino), maybe you should just stick to reading the board?

So, as I mentioned yesterday before you had my post removed - perhaps now is the time to salvage what little dignity you have left & log out?

LOL! I love it. Abuse me more!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 88
DickBarton
March 18, 2015, 2:30pm

Snakebite drinker
Quoted from ska face
That's assuming you are Fenty, of course. If you're not, then I couldn't give a fiddler's intercourse.

Let's all meet in the upper Findus on Saturday and have a group hug.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 88
DickBarton
March 18, 2015, 2:35pm

Snakebite drinker
Quoted from ska face

I must seek your advice on a strategic communication plan. You excel in that field

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 65 - 88
ska face
March 18, 2015, 2:42pm

Vodka Drinker
5 years (and counting) in the conference.

I'll leave it at that, John.
Private Message
Reply: 66 - 88
DickBarton
March 18, 2015, 3:07pm

Snakebite drinker
Quoted from ska face

Does that mean the group hug is off?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 67 - 88
cleethorpes_mariner
March 18, 2015, 3:08pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +313
Quoted from ska face

Sorry to spoil your day but its NOT John (from the horses mouth)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 68 - 88
sonik
March 18, 2015, 3:32pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +23 / -9
Approval: +28
Gold Stars: 1

Sorry to spoil your day but its NOT John (from the horses mouth)

As the the title of this thread suggests! Unbelievable.  LOL!

UTM!

The Futures Bright Its Black And White!
Private Message
Reply: 69 - 88
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Unbelievable

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.