BIGChris
January 13, 2015, 8:42pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.97
Rep Score: +70 / -24
Approval: +2,654
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from realist

What would you like fleshing out? I don't really post to get your approval on the content and quality of my posts. You can always ignore it and move on but oh, I forgot,  you must be one of the quality posters who must be obeyed and respected

No you dont. 19 posts and half of them in the last hour  
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 51
MuddyWaters
January 13, 2015, 8:44pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,242
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from barralad

I'm sorry to quibble-I realise it must be tiresome but do you consider writing Hurst and Fenty out several times to be "healthy debate"?

But some of us do try to flesh out our 'tiresome' posts with a bit of debate  
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 51
realist
January 13, 2015, 8:46pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +5 / -18
Approval: -2,685
Gold Stars: 41
Quoted from BIGChris

No you dont. 19 posts and half of them in the last hour  

Oh so I am not allowed the transition from forum lurker to poster without being ridiculed.  With "fellow " supporters like you no wonder thongs aren't looking too rosy
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 51
Fcukthescunts
January 13, 2015, 8:46pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +776
I really used to enjoy coming on here during Lunch hour and of evening, enjoying the lighthearted stuff but certainly lost it's edge over last few months. The football club may not be where we all want it to be but I find that this board has a unhealthy edge to it now. For regular posters to leave this board is surely a negative even if you disagreed with opinions.
I can't remember seeing a funny thread on here for weeks without been flipped somehow negatively. I hope it does get back to what it was and regulars return.
UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 51
LongEatonMariner
January 13, 2015, 8:48pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +12 / -6
Approval: +1,037
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from realist

Oh so I am not allowed the transition from forum lurker to poster without being ridiculed.  With "fellow " supporters like you no wonder thongs aren't looking too rosy

Ah Rosie's thong!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 51
BIGChris
January 13, 2015, 8:48pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.97
Rep Score: +70 / -24
Approval: +2,654
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from realist

A bit too tight perhaps?
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 51
promotion plaice
January 13, 2015, 8:49pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,048
Gold Stars: 197
Quoted from realist

[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2v9576e.jpg[/IMG]  

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 51
realist
January 13, 2015, 8:49pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +5 / -18
Approval: -2,685
Gold Stars: 41
Probably or the big finger small phone syndrome

thanks for the humour I needed bringing down a peg
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 51
lukeo
January 13, 2015, 8:51pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,372
Gold Stars: 148
I agree with a lot the original poster put? I don't come on here as much
Anymore for the same reasons mainly. I'll never leave though, there is the
Odd thread I like to read about things going on around in the club I love
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 51
mariner91
January 13, 2015, 8:55pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,646
Gold Stars: 261
The Fishy is definitely becoming more toxic and is starting to resemble the atmosphere felt around BP on a match day i.e not nice! There are some great posters who contribute to both sides of the argument with good, reasoned posts and respect to the people they are debating with. Equally, there are some who just seem to want to be heard and actually have nothing to offer the discussion, very often ending up posting drivel or turning to personal jibes. Unfortunately, currently they seem to be the ones who make up a large amount of the posts on here and it is noticeable that some of the more informative posters now post less frequently.

However, this all goes to prove that most people care deeply about this club, which considering what we've had to endure in the last decade is quite incredible really that we still can get a home gate of over 7,000. We've all got the love for this club in common which should be remembered before getting personal, ultimately we all want the club to succeed and being a twat on a messageboard doesn't do anything remotely positive towards that. "You may say I'm a dreamer" and all that...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 51
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › My Dogs Thoughts too

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.