Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Paul Hurst man management.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 180 Guests

Paul Hurst man management.

This thread currently has 4,955 views. Print
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
fiveallive
December 30, 2014, 5:06pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +229
Gold Stars: 5
Who else thinks PH has a very poor man management he over uses players and under users other players and doing so he makes the players he users over tired and players he doesn't low confidence Hannah is the new Cook, Paddy is in the same position Frankie Artus was Winfarrah, Humble and Walker are the new Southwell, Nicky Walker is like Rhys Oates or Dougie Wilson.

He never has a plan B he should have bought Hannah on against Lincoln city but he never, he's so weak as a manager he was playing 4-5-1 to there was complaints from the fans he changed it to 4-4-2 that's one thing manager shouldn't do is bow down to pressure from fans he should have the mentality as i pick the team and formation but he doesn't.

He has a lack of urgency on the touch line and is tactically inept in my opinion and this isn't a jibe about losing to Lincoln City its just a general opinion i have about him.    
Logged Offline
Private Message
oldun
December 30, 2014, 5:11pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.91
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
Give it a rest
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 49
Mariner Ronnie
December 30, 2014, 5:12pm

Lower Findus
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.81
Rep Score: +45 / -6
Approval: +1,100
Gold Stars: 6
I agree give it a god damn rest man!

Today we got our team back - town fan leaving Wembley may 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 49
BeijingMariner
December 30, 2014, 5:14pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +1,674
Gold Stars: 40
Ask John Still for a definitive answer about how he managed it with Luton last year and then ask him if luck had anything to do with it.
You are welcome to post your opinion but to call the man inept is ridiculous. If he were inept then being 4th in the table would be purely down to luck.
If it were purely down to luck how come he has been either totally or partly responsible for us ending up their the last 3 years?
Seriously, what is the point in these posts?
I joined the fishy because I thought there would be proper discussion about Town....but the dominant posters seem to be doom merchants when we are fourth....again.....I know it isnt perfect.....and I know PH isnt the best manager in the world and I know I squad isn't but really, jeezus h ferkin krist....inept? Inept "having or showing no skill"....seriously? Maybe he wont get us out of this pit, maybe he will, maybe there will be a certain amount of luck involved (as I am sure John Still would agree Luton had) but can we stop this shyte?
I'm curious to know what your job is and how justified you think any random dyck head would be in observing you and saying you are inept.
Happy New ferkin Year
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 3 - 49
davmariner
December 30, 2014, 5:19pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -10
Approval: +4,860
Gold Stars: 75
Thought it was interesting what Scott Brown tweeted about being dropped.

"@CraigCowling92: @scottbrown85 any reason why you wasn't playing today!?"

"@scottbrown85: @CraigCowling92 I don't know mate"

And then subsequently retweeted several tweets by fans lamenting that he wasn't selected.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 49
grimsby pete
December 30, 2014, 5:23pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.83
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,753
Gold Stars: 221
Quoted from BeijingMariner
Ask John Still for a definitive answer about how he managed it with Luton last year and then ask him if luck had anything to do with it.
You are welcome to post your opinion but to call the man inept is ridiculous. If he were inept then being 4th in the table would be purely down to luck.
If it were purely down to luck how come he has been either totally or partly responsible for us ending up their the last 3 years?
Seriously, what is the point in these posts?
I joined the fishy because I thought there would be proper discussion about Town....but the dominant posters seem to be doom merchants when we are fourth....again.....I know it isnt perfect.....and I know PH isnt the best manager in the world and I know I squad isn't but really, jeezus h ferkin krist....inept? Inept "having or showing no skill"....seriously? Maybe he wont get us out of this pit, maybe he will, maybe there will be a certain amount of luck involved (as I am sure John Still would agree Luton had) but can we stop this shyte?
I'm curious to know what your job is and how justified you think any random dyck head would be in observing you and saying you are inept.
Happy New ferkin Year

I think this Hurst in or out has gone over the top now,

Lets see where we are at the end of the season,

You never know we might get promoted,

If not , then that is the time to look for somebody better,

Either Hurst will need to bring in a few new faces for L2,

OR

Someone else will need to bring in his own men for another shot of the conference title

Happy New Year to ALL Fishy people.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 49
BIGChris
December 30, 2014, 5:27pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.98
Rep Score: +70 / -24
Approval: +2,654
Quoted from davmariner

And then subsequently retweeted several tweets by fans lamenting that he wasn't selected.

It might have been because he has failed to perform at a level he is capable of in the last few months? Maybe, just maybe he will come back with regained focus??
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 49
Mariner Ronnie
December 30, 2014, 5:30pm

Lower Findus
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.81
Rep Score: +45 / -6
Approval: +1,100
Quoted from davmariner

I wouldn't read too much into it, he won't tell any Tom, male private or Harry anyway, why he's not playing.

Today we got our team back - town fan leaving Wembley may 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 49
grimsby pete
December 30, 2014, 5:34pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.83
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,753
Gold Stars: 221
Quoted from Mariner Ronnie

I wouldn't read too much into it, he won't tell any Tom, male private or Harry anyway, why he's not playing.

He would not tell Richard either.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 49
Calamarikid
December 30, 2014, 5:42pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +2 / -1
Approval: -395
Quoted from BIGChris

It might have been because he has failed to perform at a level he is capable of in the last few months? Maybe, just maybe he will come back with regained focus??

He ran Toto close for m.o.m against Macc away or were you not at that one?Macc midfield never got a sniff and that was mainly down to his endeavours....but dont let that get in the way of your perceptions of what he is about as a footballer.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 49
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Paul Hurst man management.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.