Abdul19
October 29, 2014, 11:16am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,555
Gold Stars: 216
Quoted from Chrisblor
Seriously, what the hell is this? An image which has been enlarged so much you can barely tell what it's meant to be, with "TICK'S EVERY BOX" (sic) written on top. UKIP have the image editing and copywriting skills of a 5 year old.

[img]http://i57.tinypic.com/154d5k7.jpg[/img]

This has actually made me laugh out loud!

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 93
Biccys
October 29, 2014, 11:18am
Posts Per Day: 2.04
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from grimsby pete

I admit I am  UKIP voter,

Only because in the area I live 90% are conservatives,

I can not vote for them and a vote for labour is a wasted vote,

Seeing all parties are getting a bit afraid of losing their seats to UKIP,

I vote for UKIP to give the others a kick up the backside,

UKIP are a good protest party but they will never get in power,
They might win the odd seat , I hope one of them is not my Grimsby.

It only takes enough people to think that and then they'll get in. Then we're copulated.

@biccysthefishy

£110,105

[url]https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mariners-trust/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 21 - 93
RoboCod
October 29, 2014, 11:21am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Yeah, let's hope Labour/ConDems get in and save us all!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 93
highcliff mariner
October 29, 2014, 11:25am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +12 / -3
Approval: +778
Quoted from RoboCod
Yeah, let's hope Labour/ConDems get in and save us all!

Private Message
Reply: 23 - 93
Theimperialcoroner
October 29, 2014, 11:25am

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,206
Gold Stars: 102
I played many games in front of Tioxide, the pitches were in beautiful condition thanks in part to the fishmeal fertiliser dropped from scavenging seagulls. I particularly used to love being there on a Sunday morning with a banging hangover and the wind from the east. Fishmeal and sewerage are the perfect emetic.

What a mad idea along with many other mad, nasty and dangerous ideas from UKIP.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 93
Maringer
October 29, 2014, 11:27am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,502
Gold Stars: 185
Pete, you've got to consider that at some point, if you vote for UKIP, you'll may well end up getting UKIP!

It will be a complete disaster if they ever win enough seats to have an impact on parliament.

Their only real policy is to leave the EU which they claim will save an incredible amount of money with which they plan to cut taxes (even further) for the wealthiest. The figures of these savings they bandy about make no sense and bear no relevance to reality. Everything else they claim they would do is further to the right of the already very right-wing Tories.

They are a bunch of political chancers whose recent alliance with a far-right Polish nutjob in the European Parliament just so they can receive additional funding shows how ethically lacking they are.

Heck, most of the Kippers make the current batch of major party politicians (of all stripes) look highly respectable!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 93
arryarryarry
October 29, 2014, 11:30am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,042
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from Chrisblor

This here is why UKIP are a load of flipping balderdash. They just come out with populist nonsense that sounds good to certain sectors of the populace, but when you perform the most basic analysis on their proposals, it turns out they have no grounding in reality.I see Victoria Ayling is all over this, yet states UKIP won't be funding it. I can't foresee the wonderful free-market rushing to plough money into building a stadium next door to a chemical plant in an economically struggling town, Victoria. Shite electioneering.

I bet Fenty's drunk off about this too. They've not consulted the club, yet the GTFC badge is all over their laughable website (which looks like it was knocked together in Microsoft Paint) - http://grimsbyukip.webplus.net/page88.html

Erm, you could say the same thing about all the other political parties, remember "no tution fees", " a referendum on the Lisbon Treaty" "British jobs for British workers".

They are all a bunch of lying illegitimates and will say anything to get elected.
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 93
psgmariner
October 29, 2014, 11:38am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from arryarryarry

They are all a bunch of lying illegitimates and will say anything to get elected.

Depressingly true.

Private Message
Reply: 27 - 93
WOZOFGRIMSBY
October 29, 2014, 11:41am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,816
Gold Stars: 178
Not siding with any political party here, but, it would be interesting to see where they thought would be the best place for a new ground

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 93
WappingMariner
October 29, 2014, 11:47am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Approval: +125
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
Not siding with any political party here, but, it would be interesting to see where they thought would be the best place for a new ground

It would give a great view of Spurn Point, though.

We've got Jason Pearcey, number one, we've got the best team in the land...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 93
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 'NEC Arena-style' stadium for Tioxide site

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.