This thread currently has 9,183 views. Print
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
marinerian
December 20, 2012, 8:43pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +33 / -16
Approval: +15
To be fair, most of the police do not want to be their, if you ask for directions to a pub or a shop, they never seem to know because they are from Gainsborough or somewhere else.

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 90 - 106
grimsbydan
December 20, 2012, 8:58pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Approval: +2
I've got tickets for home end, gonna keep my mouth shut, I just want to watch the match! How many others in there end?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 91 - 106
the ace face
December 20, 2012, 9:03pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +7 / -7
Quoted from Grantham_Mariner
So Town fans not allowed in Lincoln End? So if I win two tickets on Radio Lincolnshire will I get arrested if I use them?

we are in their end behind the goal 4 of us,my uncle lives there and got us the tickets a while back, this happens when we  were told town would get less than 2000 tickets,can only see problems tbh if this is not looked  at. hopefully people can remember to be civilised and understand this is just another 3 points at the end of the day.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 92 - 106
shotandcursed
December 20, 2012, 11:00pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +19 / -33
Approval: -1
Quoted from marinerian
To be fair, most of the police do not want to be their, if you ask for directions to a pub or a shop, they never seem to know because they are from Gainsborough or somewhere else.

They dont want to be there? Getting overtime, weekend rate, wstcjing derby football for free? My heart bleeds purple p1ss!

"Did the mods take this into account, when aaron slobbers all over threads with his garbage and attention seeking posts ( though not always) that when he gets put in his place, he could abuse his position and delete comments and block members- no offence but he's the sort of mammary that would do this. the whole decision is beyond belief imo" Hagrid

"Mi5 has limited resources so like it or not the EDL if it was clever enough would plug the gap." Marinerz93

"twit!" Super Clive
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 93 - 106
Munster
December 20, 2012, 11:09pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Can only sense trouble due to ticket issue got my ticket for away end but so daft when clubs like us and Lincoln need to make as much money as possible from these derby games

Have followed Town for all my life during the ups and downs.

My son plays for school of excellence which is so well run without any funding and can see some future stars in the lower age teams.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 94 - 106
Billybigbollox
December 20, 2012, 11:12pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +3
3 lads i know from work got tickets today with the gimps ......Going to be plenty in the home ends  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 95 - 106
Grantham_Mariner
December 21, 2012, 8:17am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +23 / -1
Approval: +3,221
Gold Stars: 52
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/story-17635906-detail/story.html?

Read this, it does not make sense! To get a bigger attendance apparently they need more Lincoln fans not more Grimsby ones! Bu££sh1t! What a tin pot club.

If the football is bad you can always watch the gulls.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 96 - 106
Sussexmariner
December 21, 2012, 8:44am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +4 / -2
Approval: +624
Gold Stars: 18
[quote=42]http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/story-17635906-detail/story.html?

"Any away supporter who enters the home area will be breaching ground regulations and will be dealt with"

balderdash! What regulation states what team you support determines what seat you can sit in? What if you don't support either team and you are happily watching the game,  are you breaking any regulations ?

Are we any closer to getting promoted since Hurst has been here? No

Has he been given time to achieve promotion by the chairman and fans? Yes

Hurst out
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 97 - 106
shotandcursed
December 21, 2012, 8:54am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +19 / -33
Approval: -1
This is a complete load of bollox, its another example of football fans being treated like 3rd class citizens.

I wonder what the police are doing about the blatant threats of disorder from the lincoln forum. . . "the sincil drain will be full of codheads" etc

"Did the mods take this into account, when aaron slobbers all over threads with his garbage and attention seeking posts ( though not always) that when he gets put in his place, he could abuse his position and delete comments and block members- no offence but he's the sort of mammary that would do this. the whole decision is beyond belief imo" Hagrid

"Mi5 has limited resources so like it or not the EDL if it was clever enough would plug the gap." Marinerz93

"twit!" Super Clive
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 98 - 106
Marinerz93
December 21, 2012, 9:29am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.55
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from shotandcursed
This is a complete load of bollox, its another example of football fans being treated like 3rd class citizens.

I wonder what the police are doing about the blatant threats of disorder from the lincoln forum. . . "the sincil drain will be full of codheads" etc

It'll probably be the same bunch of lads who attacked a 71 year old man last season.  

Can someone explain to the straw chewing goons who were waiting over the bridge that our football hooligans aren't old men with women, kids or other old people.

As for the bigger club debate, historically our gates have been bigger than theirs when in the same league and we travel in bigger numbers than them.  They can only cope with 1,700 fans yet they only bring 700 to 1,000 here.  The biggest laugh is they are calling smaller clubs yet get all defensive when the tables are turned.  They say we aren't rivals but you watch them if they win, they will cum in their panties, especially Aryan  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 99 - 106
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Give us your lincoln ticket for £50

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.