11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
arryarryarry
December 19, 2012, 1:39pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,019
Gold Stars: 117
Some clown on the Wimps vital website is saying that GTFC will issue banning orders to any Town fan found in the home stands.

Seems to me that it's time they re-opened St. Johns and put him in a padded cell.
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 106
December 19, 2012, 1:55pm
Guest User
Quoted from arryarryarry
Some clown on the Wimps vital website is saying that GTFC will issue banning orders to any Town fan found in the home stands.

Seems to me that it's time they re-opened St. Johns and put him in a padded cell.

I think it's against the terms and conditions of entry but I doubt is is illegal. Let's be honest, Lincoln are asking for it - there will be pockets of Town all over the ground and risks of violence associated with that (LTE are game and won't take kindly to Town all over the place, I don't think we would either).

GTFC as a private business can ban whoever they see fit but I doubt they would. I expect the club is as frustrated about this ticket fiasco as we are too.
Reply: 61 - 106
Theimperialcoroner
December 19, 2012, 6:57pm

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,335
Gold Stars: 103
How about Town Fans in the home ends group together. They might be able to eject the odd one or two, but they'd not do it to 50 or 500 odd. Especially if you all keep your nuts down.
Suggest left hand side of the Tracey West  and as close to Town fans in the COOP as poss.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 106
laitey
December 19, 2012, 7:28pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +12 / -7
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner
How about Town Fans in the home ends group together. They might be able to eject the odd one or two, but they'd not do it to 50 or 500 odd. Especially if you all keep your nuts down.
Suggest left hand side of the Tracey West  and as close to Town fans in the COOP as poss.

They would excrement it if you all grouped and might end up moving you but if not we can chant there here there there there every flipping were Grimsby fans instead of empty seats

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 106
shotandcursed
December 19, 2012, 7:34pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +19 / -33
Approval: -1
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner

Keeping your nut down and grouping together? Hmmmm!?!!!

"Did the mods take this into account, when aaron slobbers all over threads with his garbage and attention seeking posts ( though not always) that when he gets put in his place, he could abuse his position and delete comments and block members- no offence but he's the sort of mammary that would do this. the whole decision is beyond belief imo" Hagrid

"Mi5 has limited resources so like it or not the EDL if it was clever enough would plug the gap." Marinerz93

"twit!" Super Clive
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 106
mariner91
December 19, 2012, 8:01pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,838
Gold Stars: 264
Why doesn't everyone who's planning on going in the home end go in the shite stand behind the goal? There's no home fans in there to bother, its close to the Town end and so long as you're not daft you won't get chucked out. Then you can join in the celebrations at the final whistle cause who cares if you get chucked out then?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 65 - 106
Theimperialcoroner
December 19, 2012, 8:03pm

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,335
Gold Stars: 103
Quoted from shotandcursed

Keeping your nut down and grouping together? Hmmmm!?!!!

You can get together as a group without trying to cause bother is what I meant.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 66 - 106
aldi_01
December 19, 2012, 8:32pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Or why didn't the idiots at LCFC / Lincolnshire police just let us have that pointless stand behind the goal?

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 67 - 106
mariner91
December 19, 2012, 8:36pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,838
Gold Stars: 264
Quoted from aldi_01
Or why didn't the idiots at LCFC / Lincolnshire police just let us have that pointless stand behind the goal?

Well that would be the sensible thing to do as I doubt anyone has got a season ticket in there. But thats precisely why it won't happen.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 68 - 106
aldi_01
December 19, 2012, 8:41pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
I doubt the gimps have many season ticket holders full stop.

These games over Xmas have the potential to be woefully organised.

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 69 - 106
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Give us your lincoln ticket for £50

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.