andypandy04
December 19, 2012, 8:46pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +6 / -1
Approval: +11
Gold Stars: 1
still after ticket for £50 plus

You look in the dustbin for something to eat you find a dead rat and you think its a treat in your Lincoln slums in your lincoln slums.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 106
ska face
December 19, 2012, 8:53pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,904
Gold Stars: 854
Quoted from grimsby pete
I do not have a ticket but if I had a spare you could have it for face value,

Any poster on here asking for more than that is not a true mariner.

With all due respect, go intercourse yersen
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 106
jonnyboy82
December 19, 2012, 8:56pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.27
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
Quoted from aldi_01
Or why didn't the idiots at LCFC / Lincolnshire police just let us have that pointless stand behind the goal?

It would stop the GTFC fans from wanting to go in the home end and give lincoln more money..

seems a no brainer.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 106
Sconeboy
December 19, 2012, 9:26pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +223
Gold Stars: 2
Quoted from andypandy04
still after ticket for £50 plus

Sent you a pm mate!

<*(((((>< G T F C ><(((((*>
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 106
cocky
December 20, 2012, 1:04pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Quoted from 891
i dont give one Fu ck come saturday i am at my families house in Gimp land 4 of which ( Lincoln fans) i will be sat with, in the Lincoln end if you want MR DOBBS come nick or kick me out as i am willing to spend alot of cash to prove not just you but LCFC have no right under the FASF to remove any person without them causing ANY sort of trouble so sit there and behave !!! or B. BEING banned from any ground they have no ground to base this on so do not be put off !

I wont be put of and trust me IF GTFC had bollox they would close the Osmond and just kindly ask Gimp fans NYD just to be ball boys but that it too much to ask maybe ... maybe paper cut outs of people will make it seem like there is more than 10 !!

ANYWAY £100 for a ticket at Gimp land ! provide it sat next to the sharp object that wants to upset GTFC

It's not illegal, but you could be removed.  You'll be on private property, so they can ask you to leave regardless of if you're causing trouble or not.  Somewhere on the ticket / in the ticket office will be a statement along the lines of 'management reserve the right to refuse admission' which gives them grounds to remove you if they want.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 106
Lincoln Mariner 56
December 20, 2012, 1:10pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +7,789
Gold Stars: 82
Just got my tickets for home stand so see you in their Gazza, just the 3 of us with a load of Lincoln cronies.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 106
psgmariner
December 20, 2012, 1:26pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.68
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
Can you get tickets for the stand behind the goal?

Private Message
Reply: 76 - 106
Sconeboy
December 20, 2012, 1:34pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +223
Gold Stars: 2
Quoted from psgmariner
Can you get tickets for the stand behind the goal?

Town fans only have the Co-op section we've already sold out, anything else is for Lincoln fans!

<*(((((>< G T F C ><(((((*>
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 77 - 106
psgmariner
December 20, 2012, 1:44pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.68
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from Sconeboy

Town fans only have the Co-op section we've already sold out, anything else is for Lincoln fans!

Yeah I know but can you order online for the stand behind the goal where Town fans were last year? Would seem the most sensible place for icognito GTFC fans to head.

I had a quick look on their website and it's called the Gocar Stand on the picture of the ground but you cant select the Gocar stand on the purchase bit.

https://www.medocmall.co.uk/cgi-bin/live/ticketing.pl?site=theclubshop.lincoln-tickets

I don't have a Grimsby area address so reckon I should be able to purchase without a problem.

Private Message
Reply: 78 - 106
mariner91
December 20, 2012, 2:04pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,838
Gold Stars: 264
Quoted from psgmariner

Yeah I know but can you order online for the stand behind the goal where Town fans were last year? Would seem the most sensible place for icognito GTFC fans to head.

I had a quick look on their website and it's called the Gocar Stand on the picture of the ground but you cant select the Gocar stand on the purchase bit.

https://www.medocmall.co.uk/cgi-bin/live/ticketing.pl?site=theclubshop.lincoln-tickets

I don't have a Grimsby area address so reckon I should be able to purchase without a problem.

Thats what I'm doing I think.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 79 - 106
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Give us your lincoln ticket for £50

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.