Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Southwell on twitter
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 65 Guests

Southwell on twitter

This thread currently has 8,811 views. Print
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
October 21, 2012, 9:13am
Guest User
I hope Scott gives the little excrement a good kicking what a stroppy spoilt little excrement, It doesn't matter if Scott/Hurst got there tactics wrong they had to make a decision he should respect that he wants to be grateful he's even in the team. I want to see a public apology from him now to the management or he gets a club fine and taken out the squad.

Reply: 30 - 85
marinerian
October 21, 2012, 9:26am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +33 / -16
Approval: +15
Quoted from MuddyWaters
Not the first time for Scott though is it? Did the same to I'Anson against Braintree (?) last year. Think the bloke likes his power a bit too much.

Oh dear, the world is going soft.

They made a change, which nearly paid off ffs, we almost equalised but was cleared off the line and they broke and scored, did they not?

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 85
RoboCod
October 21, 2012, 9:30am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.90
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from merge shottx
it was my tweet and he did tweet me back but didnt see it till this morning ,felt for the lad but was the right decision on reflection ,glad he wasnt happy ,who likes coming off cos i facking dont !!!! just wanted him 2 know the fans wasnt happy about it and enjoy his bday!!

What? So you said "think rob scotts man management skills are urine poor ,easily could ruin a young prospect" ? You try to tell him 'the fans' weren't happy, though this was obviously just your view and with hindsight you agree with the sub, but the tweet just sounds like an attack on his management skills.
I don't know who's worse, fans for pretending to be chummy with players or the actual players for responding.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 85
oldun
October 21, 2012, 9:31am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
Quoted from jungleland
You can't really blame Southwell for being frustrated  he payed the price for team selection  of the two clueless clowns that are our team managers  that were well out thought by the kiddie manager

Really? Before game fans were calling for Southwell to play and have been crying out for Andi Thanoj to be given a chance. The change at fullback were enforced. I am sure tha managers did not expect the defence to start the game with some sort of hangover. The change they made got us back into the game but unfortunately things did not go our way.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 85
BIGChris
October 21, 2012, 9:33am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.96
Rep Score: +70 / -24
Approval: +2,654
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from merge shottx
it was my tweet and he did tweet me back but didnt see it till this morning ,felt for the lad but was the right decision on reflection ,glad he wasnt happy ,who likes coming off cos i facking dont !!!! just wanted him 2 know the fans wasnt happy about it and enjoy his bday!!

Did you carry out a survey?

Most of the fans near me could see we were desperate for change especially after being critical in the last home game for subs being like for like, and totally agreed with the decision!

The switch made sense, and worked.

Can't understand anyone being critical of the managers being power mad?? Of course they have power, they are in charge of the team!! It is their heads on the block and they have to make the decisions.
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 85
grimsby pete
October 21, 2012, 10:17am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.78
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,841
Gold Stars: 222
I do not know why we employ a manager or two as it is at the moment,

Some posters on here know far more then S + H,

Well they think they do.

Managers should manage and supporters should support.

No manager gets it right everytime.

Over 37 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             69 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 85
costa del cleethorpes
October 21, 2012, 11:18am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +3 / -3
Quoted from merge shottx

The fans wasnt happy cos we where 3 down , they changed things we looked better southwell came off and threw a strop, most fans around me said he should grow up.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 85
Abdul19
October 21, 2012, 12:12pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.40
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,629
Gold Stars: 220
Quoted from MuddyWaters
Not the first time for Scott though is it? Did the same to I'Anson against Braintree (?) last year. Think the bloke likes his power a bit too much.

It was Newport, it was Thanoj as well and we were 2-0 down at the time.

It finished 2-2.

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 85
voice of reason
October 21, 2012, 12:16pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from Abdul19

It was Newport, it was Thanoj as well and we were 2-0 down at the time.

It finished 2-2.

Thought they took I'anson off too??? You're right though, it was Newport, it did finish 2-2...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 85
DubaiMariner
October 21, 2012, 1:38pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +11 / -1
Quoted from merge shottx

Geek
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 85
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Southwell on twitter

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.