This thread currently has 4,910 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Shithouse Rat
April 23, 2012, 6:44pm

Lower Findus
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +8 / -2
Quoted from MyDogsThoughts

How rude: do you talk to all Dogs like that or have I upset you?

Firstly, I'm not talking to a dog, I'm replying to a (supposedly) grown man who pretends to be a dog.  Secondly, you couldn't upset me if you tried, I just thought that your reply to Aaron made you come across as a pompous nincompoop.  After reading further posts made by yourself on this thread, I can only assume that my intial assumption was correct.

[img]http://www.musicquizworld.com/images/banner_bobmarley.jpg[/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 56
voice of reason
April 23, 2012, 7:01pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1

What a strange bloke? you are: you obviously no nothing about me or Dogs in general. I think I'll blank you from now on. Plesae do not reply to any of my posts, thank you for understanding.

I'm a strange bloke?    You're the one pretending to be a dog... And you're right, I know nothing about you other than what shite you come out with on here and to be fair, I wouldn't want to know any more about you, pretending to be a dog says more than enough....  

Sorry for replying and thanks for your understanding...  

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 56
MyDogsThoughts
April 23, 2012, 8:53pm

Woof Woof!!!
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.87
Rep Score: +43 / -12
Approval: +38
Quoted from Shithouse Rat

Firstly, I'm not talking to a dog, I'm replying to a (supposedly) grown man who pretends to be a dog.  Secondly, you couldn't upset me if you tried, I just thought that your reply to Aaron made you come across as a pompous nincompoop.  After reading further posts made by yourself on this thread, I can only assume that my intial assumption was correct.

Good job we support the same football team then: or we'd not get on at all. I hope you don't mind but I'll also blank your good self from now on, the same as v o r.

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0viO-Dm52sM/Rz9JfAGEp6I/AAAAAAAAD8Y/QB-YolLcMJ8/s320/big%2Bbones.jpg[/img]

"I Love Bones, But I Think I'll Lick My Balls Now"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 56
moosey_club
April 23, 2012, 8:57pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,298
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from Les Brechin
Bateman's ales certainly have a unique taste. You can always tell a pint of Bateman's with your eyes shut.

I think the same applies to any beer with a bit of practice, i find the knack is to just remember what you ordered in the first place before closing your eyes and tasting. I get it right just about every time.  

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 56
Southwark Mariner
April 24, 2012, 12:04pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,562
Gold Stars: 83
I was reading about Hewitts yesterday! I found this site and was tempted to try and find the book:

http://www.hewittsbook.co.uk/

Also led me over to Fulstow's brewery page. I'd never heard of them and they apparently produce a new beer every single week! Is there anywhere in Grimsby I can get hold of their bottles or is it a trip to Louth?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 56
marinerian
April 24, 2012, 12:12pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.70
Rep Score: +33 / -16
Approval: +15

What a strange bloke? you are: you obviously no nothing about me or Dogs in general. I think I'll blank you from now on. Plesae do not reply to any of my posts, thank you for understanding.

well said MDT

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 56
moosey_club
April 25, 2012, 12:25am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,298
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from Southwark Mariner
I was reading about Hewitts yesterday! I found this site and was tempted to try and find the book:

http://www.hewittsbook.co.uk/

Also led me over to Fulstow's brewery page. I'd never heard of them and they apparently produce a new beer every single week! Is there anywhere in Grimsby I can get hold of their bottles or is it a trip to Louth?

The corner shop on Chelmsford Ave Westward Ho used to stock Fuglestou(?) is it? That was a couple of years back though.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 56
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The member Hotel

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.