This thread currently has 3,346 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
STB
February 15, 2012, 11:39pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Quoted from LeightonMariner

He put a million pounds in CASH into the club.  Grow a brain and stop with your retarded posts.  Fenty LOANS the club money, more granted but a loan to me indicates that repayment is a condition?

Fully agree with that.

Former lover of all things GTFC . . .
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 38
STB
February 15, 2012, 11:50pm

Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from Perkins

Who made up what story? When? How? Where? Why? Board Full? only with 2,685 self opinionated posts by a certain someone. No doubt one of the "Parker is our Saviour" brigade folks.

I don't know Parker and I'm pleased he put money into the club. Maybe him and Fenty can't work together. My point is we don't know what happened so it is not possible to say who is wrong. What is fact is that the fortunes of the club in terms of results has improved since Fenty has relinquished the chairman's role. Personally, I think that the managers are under a lot less pressure without a trigger happy chairman at the helm and have been able to do their jobs better.

Now for the insult . . . You are a clueless helmet.

Private Message
Reply: 11 - 38
Chris
February 16, 2012, 12:02am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +19 / -3
Approval: +1
Quoted from gymadman
should have posted this request on the Man utd web site he is a fan of theirs, spending most his Saturdays there, when a board member at GTFC

Yet still effectively gifted the Football club well in excess of a million pounds with no ties.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 38
Chris
February 16, 2012, 12:05am
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from Perkins
I see in todays Grimsby Telegraph that Parker has become the new Chairman of Governers at the Grimsby Institute. and describes himself as quote, "arrogantly ambitious".
He is also clear in his vision that that he wants it to be recognised as "one of the top colleges in the country"
What a pity he didn't have the same ambition for GTFC whilst he was a member of the board.  
How long before he has a disagreement with another board member at the College and "throws teddy out of the pram" again?.

Grimsby needs as many Mike Parker's as it can get its hands on. It is people like Mike Parker who will drive this Town on, create jobs, wealth and prosperity.

Sometimes, to be successful, you need an air of arrogance about you and to arrogantly ambitious for this area is a quality I would welcome.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 38
STB
February 16, 2012, 1:11am

Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from Chris

Grimsby needs as many Mike Parker's as it can get its hands on. It is people like Mike Parker who will drive this Town on, create jobs, wealth and prosperity.

Sometimes, to be successful, you need an air of arrogance about you and to arrogantly ambitious for this area is a quality I would welcome.

Too right.
If I won the Euromillions, I would love to give a mill or two to GTFC and let them do what they wish with it.
If eagle-eyed town fans caught me and my lads watching Real Madrid games from my private box there, they can call me all the names under the sun.
I wouldn't want the money back but I would insist on a 'sacktheboard' plaque on the chairman's door coz I iz a self-opinionated coont.  

Private Message
Reply: 14 - 38
WOZOFGRIMSBY
February 16, 2012, 8:45am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Approval: +9,098
Gold Stars: 196
Quoted from STB

Too right.
If I won the Euromillions, I would love to give a mill or two to GTFC and let them do what they wish with it.
If eagle-eyed town fans caught me and my lads watching Real Madrid games from my private box there, they can call me all the names under the sun.
I wouldn't want the money back but I would insist on a 'sacktheboard' plaque on the chairman's door coz I iz a self-opinionated coont.  

will you lend us a tenner if you do mate!

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 38
arryarryarry
February 16, 2012, 1:56pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,019
Gold Stars: 117

Quoted from STB

Quoted from LeightonMariner

He put a million pounds in CASH into the club.  Grow a brain and stop with your retarded posts.  Fenty LOANS the club money, more granted but a loan to me indicates that repayment is a condition?

Fully agree with that.

And me

Private Message
Reply: 16 - 38
Squarkus
February 16, 2012, 4:28pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +4 / -8
Approval: -295
Quoted from Chris

Yet still effectively gifted the Football club well in excess of a million pounds with no ties.

if fenty came of the board, and walked away when parker fell out with the other board members, and left him (the majority share holder) totaly in control of gtfc we would not have a football club at this present time.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 38
Chris
February 16, 2012, 4:32pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from Squarkus

if fenty came of the board, and walked away when parker fell out with the other board members, and left him (the majority share holder) totaly in control of gtfc we would not have a football club at this present time.

Your point being what? I made a statement which I understand to be true. How does your comments about Fenty walking away come into the equation?

Tell me, if JF wrote his loans off and gave the club his "investment" would it be OK for people to slag him off because he didnt want to run the club anymore?

Parker put in what he promised didnt he? Nothing less than what he promised. So why is he fair game for abuse?

Unless you know different in which case I'm all ears.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 38
roundballovalhole
February 16, 2012, 4:40pm
Guest User
Didn't fenty and parker, at the start of the season agree to fund the club between them this season, Parker fulfilled his side of it and 'sharp-practice Fenty' is getting all kinds of concessions and agreemnets to invest further which were not present at the start of the season. . . . how I remember it!
Reply: 19 - 38
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Dear mr Parker

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.