4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
crusty ole pie
February 15, 2012, 4:31pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.54
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,398
Gold Stars: 66
If you are thinking of deposing of your remaining 14% stake in the club can I suggest you do so by giving them  to season ticket holders. This would really fuel some egos.
Logged Offline
Private Message
rancido
February 15, 2012, 5:04pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,673
Gold Stars: 102
Quoted from crusty ole pie
If you are thinking of deposing of your remaining 14% stake in the club can I suggest you do so by giving them  to season ticket holders. This would really fuel some egos.

I assume you mean DISPOSING .  

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 38
gymadman
February 15, 2012, 5:07pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +4 / 0
should have posted this request on the Man utd web site he is a fan of theirs, spending most his Saturdays there, when a board member at GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 38
Perkins
February 15, 2012, 5:44pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +15 / -8
Approval: +1,986
Gold Stars: 7
I see in todays Grimsby Telegraph that Parker has become the new Chairman of Governers at the Grimsby Institute. and describes himself as quote, "arrogantly ambitious".
He is also clear in his vision that that he wants it to be recognised as "one of the top colleges in the country"
What a pity he didn't have the same ambition for GTFC whilst he was a member of the board.  
How long before he has a disagreement with another board member at the College and "throws teddy out of the pram" again?.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 38
STB
February 15, 2012, 6:11pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Quoted from Perkins
I see in todays Grimsby Telegraph that Parker has become the new Chairman of Governers at the Grimsby Institute. and describes himself as quote, "arrogantly ambitious".
He is also clear in his vision that that he wants it to be recognised as "one of the top colleges in the country"
What a pity he didn't have the same ambition for GTFC whilst he was a member of the board.  
How long before he has a disagreement with another board member at the College and "throws teddy out of the pram" again?.

Why is this board full of people who make up stories when they don't know all the facts.
Parker and Fenty may or may not have had a disagreement. Who did what and why they did it is quite rightly kept quiet as it is their business.
Quite why football fans think they should somehow be involved in the affairs of the team they support is beyond me.
I enjoy listening to The Stone Roses but it is none of my business why they split up and got back together again - mind you, I can't wait to go to Heaton Park.  

Former lover of all things GTFC . . .
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 38
roundballovalhole
February 15, 2012, 6:33pm
Guest User
Quoted from STB

Why is this board full of people who make up stories when they don't know all the facts.
Parker and Fenty may or may not have had a disagreement. Who did what and why they did it is quite rightly kept quiet as it is their business.
Quite why football fans think they should somehow be involved in the affairs of the team they support is beyond me.
I enjoy listening to The Stone Roses but it is none of my business why they split up and got back together again - mind you, I can't wait to go to Heaton Park.  

Ian Brown couldn't sing 20 years ago . . . and with practice he has got steadily worse!

Reply: 5 - 38
Perkins
February 15, 2012, 6:52pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +15 / -8
Approval: +1,986
Gold Stars: 7
Quoted from STB

Who made up what story? When? How? Where? Why? Board Full? only with 2,685 self opinionated posts by a certain someone. No doubt one of the "Parker is our Saviour" brigade folks.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 38
Happy_Mariner
February 15, 2012, 7:07pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +69
Quoted from 1054

Ian Brown couldn't sing 20 years ago . . . and with practice he has got steadily worse!

Wind that neck in RBOH!! 😡

Ian Brown is a fooking legend and I too cannot wait for Heaton Park.

Admittedly can't hold every note but the man can own a crowd!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 38
louth_in_the_south
February 15, 2012, 8:30pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,725
Gold Stars: 96
Ian brown has a bigger ego than mike Parker . I'd rather go and watch steve sherwood sing than that member brown .

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 38
LeightonMariner
February 15, 2012, 8:34pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Quoted from Perkins

He put a million pounds in CASH into the club.  Grow a brain and stop with your retarded posts.  Fenty LOANS the club money, more granted but a loan to me indicates that repayment is a condition?

When in doubt, start a conspiracy theory  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 38
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Dear mr Parker

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.