This thread currently has 27,807 views. Print
16 Pages Prev ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All Recommend Thread
tonyfordsmicrofro
January 4, 2012, 10:52am

Lower Findus
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +37 / -4
Approval: +26
Put me down for a fiver. I can write a cheque and either post it or give it to somebody at the Alfreton game. Whatever's easier. Well done Wigworld, hats off to you.

You fill up my senses,
Like a barrel of Tetley's,
Like a packet of Woodbine,
Like a good pinch of snuff,
Like a night out in Cleethorpes,
Like a greasy chip butty,
O, Super Black and Whites,
Come fill me again
Na na naa naa naa naaaa TOWN!!
Na na naa naa na na naaaa
Na na naa naa na naaa naaa
Na na naa naa naa naaaaaaa!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 120 - 157
forza ivano
January 4, 2012, 11:11am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,173
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from tonyfordsmicrofro
Put me down for a fiver. I can write a cheque and either post it or give it to somebody at the Alfreton game. Whatever's easier. Well done Wigworld, hats off to you.

have pm'd you with the payment details that wigworld sent to me
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 121 - 157
chicaneuk
January 4, 2012, 11:52am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.21
Rep Score: +14 / 0
Approval: +1,486
Gold Stars: 5
Have just seen the post regarding the statement from the club - absolutely fantastic. I hope we manage to smash through the £300 mark.. lets keep those donations coming
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 122 - 157
flash1
January 4, 2012, 12:12pm
rather be a codhead than a scunt
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +21 / -9
Approval: +1
Quoted from chicaneuk
Have just seen the post regarding the statement from the club - absolutely fantastic. I hope we manage to smash through the £300 mark.. lets keep those donations coming

couldnt agree more,just sent my cheque off,makes you proud to be a mariner when you see this sort of thing!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 123 - 157
wigworld
January 4, 2012, 12:17pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +32 / -3
Approval: +2,080
Gold Stars: 29
Sorry all, quite busy at work today, so I'm not as able to keep up with this thread and emails as I was yesterday.
I've just had this email from Dale at the club:

Morning David, Would you be able to get a few of the boys to volunteer
to maybe spruce the gate up a bit? Maybe a lick of paint? Would make it
more of a fitting tribute to Richard and Matty.
Cheers
Dale Ladson
Grimsby Town Football Club
Press Officer
01472 605050
dale@gtfc.co.uk

Are we up for that?
On a personal level, I live an hour from Grimsby, and would realistically only be able to do this on a Saturday, but realise others might be able to pick this up and it on a different day? I'm not much of a handyman either, but I've been waiting for an opportunity to make a mess of that Cod Almighty Mike Newell T-Shirt!

I'm going to start a fresh thread about painting the Pontoon Gate.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 124 - 157
forza ivano
January 4, 2012, 12:47pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,173
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from JonMariner
Only just caught up with this, i'd like to put a fiver in pls! I have Paypal n will be at Alfreton so whatever suits u on how I get it to you.
Well done on your efforts WW, it's great what you've made happen here, n good on ya to all in support. UTM

JonMariner and mariner83 - you have pm's on how to pay up
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 125 - 157
Rich
January 4, 2012, 8:49pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +3 / 0
We are Richards parents and can we just say a MASSIVE thank you to all of you for this - you have no idea how proud we feel at the moment. Thank you.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 126 - 157
flash1
January 4, 2012, 9:02pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +21 / -9
Approval: +1
Quoted from Rich
We are Richards parents and can we just say a MASSIVE thank you to all of you for this - you have no idea how proud we feel at the moment. Thank you.

a lasting tribute to such 2 wonderfull lads!!UTM

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 127 - 157
80sglory
January 4, 2012, 9:40pm
Guest User
Quoted from forza ivano
just caught up with this - as psg said well doen wigworld - just shows what individual fans can do (please note 80s glory and all the other moaners and snipers)

You're unbelievable...

It's bad enough you're using a thread about deceased mariners to score points, but as usual, you talk a load of complete and utter crap.

Try reading the entire thread first before jumping on right at the end pointing the finger.
Where were YOU before ?
Just caught up with it my @rse !
Latched on at the end to make yourself look better did you ?

As it happens I was gonna say the same about what fans can achieve. But don't dare talk to me about what individual fans can do !
I was the one asking fans to collectively save their loose change in case of emergency before the sh1t hit the financial fan.
If I remember correctly you poo-pooed that idea so you can intercourse right off !
I must have been mental to even try to help the likes of you, but there's a lot of other good fans who don't deserve the crap they've been served up. (not that you'd care about that you selfish twit !)
Anyway I'll let you and come up with all the big projects that are gonna improve the supporters lot from now on.
In the meantime I suggest you go back to MOANING (hippocrite!) about the lack of interest in spend and save.

Well done wigworld, if only everyone was as co-operative as you.
Reply: 128 - 157
ticker_1610
January 4, 2012, 9:54pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +32 / -6
I remember that loony idea n the fact that the insecure loony who proposed it thought it would work n wanted a campaign started. Nobody poo pood it because of the loony proposed but the fact it was a fkin no brainer none starter for many reasons! 80's you really are pathetic sad loner with massive personality problems. Oops he won't like this so my rep score will be attacked by the nobody man! Next step blocking the prat on fishy for me.
Never read so much banal drivel by one seriously fkd up individual.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 129 - 157
16 Pages Prev ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Pontoon gate

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.