Humbercod
August 23, 2021, 7:55am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,488
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from ska face

Wasn’t the Manchester bomber born in England? Same as Lee Rigby’s killers? And all four 7/7 bombers.

The parents shared the same 7th century medieval cultures and values incompatible with 21st century  Europeans it’s that simple.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 107
Humbercod
August 23, 2021, 8:06am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from smokey111

Rats that will follow.

You couldn't be any more xenophobic if you tried.

Surprised me I thought Ska face would of been the first dummy to pick this up!
Not genuine means not legitimately entitled! have you seen any news on the Dover daily landings or is it just the BBC you watch?
These people (vast majority fighting age men) are criminals and should be treated as such,I reserve the right to call out these illegal invaders of my Country.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 107
Humbercod
August 23, 2021, 8:07am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from KingstonMariner

You still flipping miss the point don’t you?!

200 years ago people like you were saying the same things about the Irish. Different culture. Different religion. Uncivilised. Blah blah blah. But they were flipping wrong too.

Let’s face it. You just don't love your country do you. You’d rather see us lose face by letting down people on our side. Throwing them to the dogs. So the next time we have fewer people who will help us. We know you won’t take one for the team either. You totally lack moral fibre. All about the self. Not a patriotic bone in your body. Just a snowflake who has no conception of real world power politics.

You’ve lost it Pal🤯
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 107
Humbercod
August 23, 2021, 8:09am
Cocktail Drinker
And you have the gall to say the Norwegians and Danes didn’t have balls! What a flipping plonker know nothing you are.

I know for a fact that were people from those countries living in our town who did more than a coward like you (who is afraid of a vaccine) ever would dream of doing against the Nazis.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 107
Humbercod
August 23, 2021, 8:14am
Cocktail Drinker
I’m a coward for not having the vaccine? You’ve got this the wrong way around numb nuts, it’s getting to the point we’re the unvaccinated are being treat like lepers, it would be easy to get the vaccine knowing it would help keep me out of hospital nothing brave about that! My last vaccine was when I went to Thailand the other year nothing brave about that!

The brave ones who are the ones that stand up against government tyranny you’re just a sheep the kind Hitler would of been proud off%
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 107
Humbercod
August 23, 2021, 8:21am
Cocktail Drinker
So why would Denmark and Norway declare war on Germany anyway? Before the invasions of April 9th. Talk us through that one Hombocod. How would that have arisen? Don’t tell me, you know fack all about the subject. That would be a surprise [sarcasm alert for the hard of thinking].

And he’s still going, I obviously touched a nerve with your dumb Scandinavian comments😭
Yes they went neutral at the start of the war you know the year before! then got invaded anyway! A few years back Denmark even apologised for aiding the Nazi’s! Get back to school.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 107
ska face
August 23, 2021, 8:50am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,760
Gold Stars: 851
Quoted from Humbercod

The parents shared the same 7th century medieval cultures and values incompatible with 21st century  Europeans it’s that simple.

The Manchester Bomber’s dad was part of a militant group funded and supported by the British state to wage proxy wars against their targets in the Middle East. Michael Adebelajo was born to a Christian family and then MI5 tried to recruit him to do their work.

How’s that for 21st century European values?

Can only assume you have some kind of bizarre humiliation fetish the way you continue to embarrass yourself on here. Pull your pants up and read a book or something.
Private Message
Reply: 76 - 107
Humbercod
August 23, 2021, 3:17pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from ska face

The Manchester Bomber’s dad was part of a militant group funded and supported by the British state to wage proxy wars against their targets in the Middle East. Michael Adebelajo was born to a Christian family and then MI5 tried to recruit him to do their work.

How’s that for 21st century European values?

Can only assume you have some kind of bizarre humiliation fetish the way you continue to embarrass yourself on here. Pull your pants up and read a book or something.

You thick twit his dad was a senior member of the LIFG a group which had strong links with al-Qaeda which the US state department declared to be terrorists.
It’s well documented the LIFG wanted Gadaffi out to replace him with their very own version of an Islamic state. We took these terrorist in on the foolish basis that your enemy’s enemy must be your friend! I hope all the Afghan refugee happy clappers will take note.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 77 - 107
Humbercod
August 23, 2021, 6:06pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from Humbercod
I’m a coward for not having the vaccine? You’ve got this the wrong way around numb nuts, it’s getting to the point we’re the unvaccinated are being treat like lepers, it would be easy to get the vaccine knowing it would help keep me out of hospital nothing brave about that! My last vaccine was when I went to Thailand the other year nothing brave about that!

The brave ones who are the ones that stand up against government tyranny you’re just a sheep the kind Hitler would of been proud off%

Just for the record I’d like to apologise to Kingston and anyone else vaccinated for that matter, regarding the ‘sheep’ comment!
We are living through a horrible period of time with a killer virus on the loose, and we all have to make our own individual choices without prejudice! I have family and friends vaccinated and would always encourage their informed choice, I reacted wrongly after being attacked for my own informed choice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 78 - 107
Stadium
August 23, 2021, 9:31pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.77
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,926
Gold Stars: 19
Families to be resettled in the local area.

https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/grimsby-news/four-afghan-refugee-families-resettled-5822631

The comments are quite something although this is by far away the most sensible.

Yes they did. Many local Afghan people risked a great deal as informants and spies against the Taliban operations militarily and also in the heroin trade. their help could have saved many lives from a potential terrorist attack and kept drugs from arriving on our shores, much much more than that but it gives you a general idea.
It's easy to sit at home in your tiny little town, completely disconnected from anything happening in the world while making judgements. Go expand your horizons and learn something about the world beyond what you see on TV. It's depressing when we fought for so long just for people with no empathy or compassion for their fellow human being to wash their hands of it and say we should just abandon them to their fate, easy to do I guess when you have never met any of them or experienced what they have. It's the prevailing attitude of a majority white area where many people have lived in this area their whole lives and never gone further than Spain on holiday at most.

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 79 - 107
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Afghanistan

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.