Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › F A Chairman
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 14 Guests

F A Chairman

This thread currently has 19,849 views. Print
21 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
TAGG
November 11, 2020, 9:23pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,941
Gold Stars: 126
Quoted from codcheeky

My Grandad fought in a War which we commemorate today, my great uncle was wounded in it and suffered after effects so severe he spent the rest of his life in hospital he died in 1994, both fought facism and both were proud to do so.
When you want to call people for standing against fascists you only have look back a short space to see Were appeasement leads.
We should stand against facism at every opportunity, we should all be proud to be Antifa despite demonisation from the far right who do not like the spotlight on them because evil flourished when decent people do nothing

They are not anti fascist they are fascism personified.
I condem violence whether it be from the right, left, Islamic or any other religion.
If you or others can't see the tactics they antifa use all black uniforms and masks, disruption of any political meeting or polition and street violence you must be blind or agree with polital and physical violence.

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 80 - 208
friskneymariner
November 11, 2020, 9:29pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,159
Gold Stars: 38
The state welcomes violence it is well equipped and resourced to deal with violence,it is passive resistance and logical argument that terrifies the state.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 208
codcheeky
November 11, 2020, 9:37pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +1,262
Gold Stars: 31
Quoted from TAGG

They are not anti fascist they are fascism personified.
I condem violence whether it be from the right, left, Islamic or any other religion.
If you or others can't see the tactics they antifa use all black uniforms and masks, disruption of any political meeting or polition and street violence you must be blind or agree with polital and physical violence.

https://www.visionofhumanity.org/far-right-attacks-in-the-west-surge-by-320-per-cent/

Antifa are anti fascist, yes the disruption of far right marches is part of their agenda, they are not disrupting nothing , they are standing against fascists marching to promote hate and division
I am not defending the far left or any extremists, however the biggest problem in most western countries in terms of terrorism and murders comes from the far right.
I am sure you will provide data and figures on how many people anti fascists have killed in the same period
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 208
arryarryarry
November 11, 2020, 10:56pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,052
Gold Stars: 117
Quoted from codcheeky

https://www.visionofhumanity.org/far-right-attacks-in-the-west-surge-by-320-per-cent/

Antifa are anti fascist, yes the disruption of far right marches is part of their agenda, they are not disrupting nothing , they are standing against fascists marching to promote hate and division
I am not defending the far left or any extremists, however the biggest problem in most western countries in terms of terrorism and murders comes from the far right.
I am sure you will provide data and figures on how many people anti fascists have killed in the same period

Are you going to provide figures to back that up and are you classing terrorists as far right.

I think you will find that for example, in terms of ethnic groups in London, the majority of those killed are black and the majority of suspects are black. So much for black lives matter?
Private Message
Reply: 83 - 208
Sir Matt Tease
November 11, 2020, 11:01pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +293
Gold Stars: 31
Quoted from Rodley Mariner

I'm a 41 year old father of 3. Great line though.

Thanks, lets not stifle healthy debate...........
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 84 - 208
Rick12
November 11, 2020, 11:25pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from 140067
For those who need a little education
Colored or coloured, is an ethnic descriptor historically used in the United States (predominantly during the Jim Crow era) and other European-settled countries and their former colonies. In many of these places, it is now considered an ethnic slur. Historically, the term denoted non-white individuals generally.
The  term has historically had a variety of connotations. In British usage, the term refers to "a person who is wholly or partly of non-white descent" and its use may be regarded as antiquated or offensive, and other terms are preferable, particularly when referring to a single ethnicity.

Appreciate the input but let's not brand words like racism about to some users in previous posts who are slightly aggrieved at someone loosing their job for  using the word coloured . As noted before we were all initially coloured once. I'am actually as well as being a bit Latin also have a  bit of other nationality's in me due to my mum (my dad being English).If someone was to call me coloured in the right context and  yes I do have some slight pigmentation in my skin tone  and not from a mocking or sarcastic ,negative stance  I wouldn't be in the slightest offended.

I sense certain previous posters are decent people and no way would I brand some of their comments as a veil for their racism to hide behind. I think you saying that denotes an aspect of your persona you can work on. Don't judge others without knowing them fully or it just puts you in a negative light.

We all have good and bad in us . Let's all just try to choose the good path which is the strongest and in the long run always beats the bad  and try to work on ourselves  for the better and  help each other out rather than sending out negative vibes which irritate and annoy .

Up the mariners.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 85 - 208
ginnywings
November 11, 2020, 11:31pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.01
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,153
Gold Stars: 548
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 86 - 208
TAGG
November 11, 2020, 11:38pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,941
Gold Stars: 126

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 87 - 208
Rick12
November 11, 2020, 11:48pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from ginnywings
Thanks for the link but some humans as noted turned the word coloured into something negative which then stuck and became offensive.  Had you been around in humanity's formative years and people were saying this before it was used by some to group humans on the colour of their skin you wouldn't batt an eyelid.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 88 - 208
BobbyCummingsTackle
November 12, 2020, 9:00am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle...
Approval: +7,345
Gold Stars: 309
Quoted from arryarryarry

Are you going to provide figures to back that up and are you classing terrorists as far right.

I think you will find that for example, in terms of ethnic groups in London, the majority of those killed are black and the majority of suspects are black. So much for black lives matter?

But then you have to examine the reasons why and look at many factors. The key problem is that the media and politicians distil crime caused by black people into a message that says 'black people are criminals and killers, they are a threat to our society' (it's actually much clearer in the treatment of Muslims who are all branded as terrorists in some quarters).

And it's patent nonsense, of course not all black people commit crime and not all Muslims support terrorism. Just as all white people are not all saints.

But if there is a higher rate of crime in any clearly identifiable group we have to ask why that is and deal with the cause.

Miss Scunthorpe. Not a beauty pageant, just sound advice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 89 - 208
21 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › F A Chairman

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.