Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › We’re all bullies...
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 27 Guests

We’re all bullies...

This thread currently has 22,975 views. Print
15 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All Recommend Thread
friskneymariner
November 9, 2017, 9:46pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,159
Gold Stars: 38
L M is entitled to his opinion no matter how wrong he is, you have got to say wtf does it take from some people to smell the coffee.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 143
Marinerz93
November 9, 2017, 9:49pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
You have got to be some kind of special snowflake to feel bullied enough into not going and not posting you were originally going until you never got bullied. Where's the proof, all bullshito coming from the club because it won't admit how wrong it got the decision on this. This stinks of Fentyism, so instead of him putting his comments on the line because he knows he'll get both barrels from fans he puts a minion on a bulls eye to take the fall.

It's all out there now Fenty, female town fans smuggle flares in their snatches and Town fans are bullies, what about the time you broke deconstrcuted some kids flag.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 143
Ipswin
November 9, 2017, 9:55pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from Cambs Mariner
London Mariner. John Fenty has stated numerous times in many different types of media form that he would never recall his loans if it meant placing Grimsby Town FC in administration or suffering financial difficulties. That is a form of contractual agreement with it having been said to the general public.

Oh please! FFS you don't actually believe that do you? (I'll have a pint of whatever you have been drinking) He's made many mistakes but he's not that daft, there is no way he is going to wave goodbye to his cash

As for it forming a contractual agreement as it has been said in public you obviously know fuckall about the workings and truth of any public pronouncements coming out of GTFC

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 143
Cambs Mariner
November 9, 2017, 10:29pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +1,233
Ipswine. Although it is usually the wisest option, legally binding contracts do not just apply to contracts set out in writing. Under the eyes of the law verbal contracts are just as legally binding as written contracts. A contract is basically an agreement between two parties, for example, one party supplies a service and the other pays for it. Regardless of whether this contract is set down in writing or verbally it is still a binding contract under law.
In other words GTFC (Fenty) supplies. We the fans pay.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 143
KingstonMariner
November 9, 2017, 10:31pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from LondonMariner43
Ah well, shame none of you actually read any of my posts but just look for what you want to find in them.

Hopefully one day this site will have some threads about football which discuss the game rather than slag off fellow fans, players and staff

If you really believe that no one has actually read any of your posts then you clearly haven't read the replies which directly address the point you made.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 143
MuddyWaters
November 9, 2017, 10:36pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,239
Gold Stars: 235
If anyone was in any doubt about JFs lack of respect for the fans then today must nail it. To put Steve Wraith up as the spokesman and then expect us to think that he's not being told what to say implies that you think we're as stupid as we are in love with the club
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 143
Meza
November 9, 2017, 10:45pm

We urine On Your Fish Yes we do yes we do
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.83
Rep Score: +78 / -3
Approval: +1,639
Gold Stars: 50
when was the last time fans at a town game sang "sack the board" and i dont mean a few dozan but atleast 50%+ of them....was it Furneaux?

My Grimsby Legends
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 143
denni266
November 9, 2017, 10:46pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -21
Approval: +697
Gold Stars: 132
only  one bully at  this club imo , mr look at me mr fenty,, quicker his loans are paid back the better..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 143
louth_in_the_south
November 9, 2017, 10:48pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,680
Gold Stars: 96
Hi John , it’s steve Harvey here ...

Oh uh uh hi Steve ...

John , why was there only 250 fans there for game last night ? Wtf is going on ? Your clubs making my competition look a fookin joke !!

It wasn’t my fault it was the Fishy’s fault !

WTF are you talking about John ?!!

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 143
FishOutOfWater
November 9, 2017, 11:26pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,574
Gold Stars: 37
The only advice anyone could have offered Steve Wraith before making such a laughable statement was

GetYourFactsRIght

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 59 - 143
15 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › We’re all bullies...

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.